Michael 7 / G3M

Does anyone have an update as to the release date for Michael 7? I purchased the Scott G2M Pro Pack due to the discounted price that I would rteceive when Michael 7 was released. It has benn months now without any updated information that I can find. If you can direct me to an update, I would much appreciate it, as I am quite frustrated by the delay in this release.

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006

Well hopefully they'll take a harem break and get him out soon.

• My guess is at the end of or just after the PC+ sale.

• More girls please Lol ! just kidding wink

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,553

I'm guessing November but that is a long waitsad

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,142
    edited October 2015

There is a thread here.  Please look for existing threads before beginning new ones on the same topic.  Multiple threads means people can miss info if they only find one of the threads and relevant info was posted to another.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/63488/whimper-whine-m7-taking-a-long-time/p1

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • just one problem with that Cris it's kinda hard to find threads to certain things with the current search setup type up a word/subject in the search box and it brings up every sentence that uses any combination of parts of the word/s you typed in and nothing related to what your trying to find unlike the previous version where you could find threads related to the subject your looking for. So unless what your looking for is one of the current top discussed subjects of the first few pages it is near impossible to find it

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,294

Given that new DOs are discounted at the moment at 64%, I suspect DAZ will want to hold off on M7 until after the PC sale is complete. Otherwise one of their premium bundles (ie V7 and M7) will go for just $48 and a steal for the Scott owners at $24. Of course, I may be wrong.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,142

just one problem with that Cris it's kinda hard to find threads to certain things with the current search setup type up a word/subject in the search box and it brings up every sentence that uses any combination of parts of the word/s you typed in and nothing related to what your trying to find unlike the previous version where you could find threads related to the subject your looking for. So unless what your looking for is one of the current top discussed subjects of the first few pages it is near impossible to find it

I don't disagree with you on the search, but you can usually find some things.  Michael 7 or M7 or Genesis 3 Male or G3M should be able to get you close.  I don't know if the OP did a search; if they didn't it's good to try.  Also, the mods will often point you whenever possible.

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,799

Now that I recall, wasn't G2M & M6 released right around this time a couple years ago? G2F & V6 came out in July as G3F & V7 did, and Daz isn't against throwing-out new Icons twicein one month. So, who knows...

• MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 466

Well hopefully they'll take a harem break and get him out soon.

Okay? It's driving me NUTS... and really, after so many spend so much on them... by the time HE comes out... we will be too BROKE to get the bundles for him! I'm have STOPPED buying anything FEMALE - and just props and lights for Iray... until M7 is out.

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,860

Yes, I too have stopped buying G3F models until I see M7. Really, it is taking a very long time now.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,294

Now that I recall, wasn't G2M & M6 released right around this time a couple years ago? G2F & V6 came out in July as G3F & V7 did, and Daz isn't against throwing-out new Icons twicein one month. So, who knows...

G2M was released in early November 2013, shortly after the PC sale had finished. Part of the so called "Mega Prize" that was up for grabs during the PC sale was a discount on M6.

Havos said:

G2M was released in early November 2013, shortly after the PC sale had finished. Part of the so called "Mega Prize" that was up for grabs during the PC sale was a discount on M6.

Huh... For some reason I remembered it being October... O.o

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    Havos said:

Huh... For some reason I remembered it being October... O.o

November 19th.

I'm pretty sure  fixmypcmike meant to say November 1rst wink

edited October 2015

I'm pretty sure  fixmypcmike meant to say November 1rst wink

HA!!! XD Well, if it helps, Bethany did get her release on the first week of August.

Post edited by RCDeschene on
  • More girls please Lol ! just kidding wink

More girls; more boys; more men; less women. smiley

• nDelphinDelphi Posts: 1,845

No need to be confused as to when a product was released, just use the following link:

http://docs.daz3d.com/doku.php/public/read_me/index/17229/start

For any product just change the SKU number in the link.

• lot have talked about how with the gen 2 males not looking unique all mostly male model looking both in face and body and how a lot of us would like to see more variety in the the genesis 3 males (and women) with the males maybe some older more mature looking ones bit hardened maybe like that character from the witcher 3 game for example as well as more common everyday looking people well one of the newest additions saw in the galleries here thought really stood out as a unique male character someone created looks like someone you'd see around town so what do you all think of a character like this one said to the artist depending on what they used to create him he could prpbably sell him it's a gen2/michael 6 character btw but if he could be done as a gen3/michael7 character too maybe daz buy it? http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/91648

I'll take a hot guy who looks like a male model. We certainly have enough female figures who look like female models.

craggy and interesting is nice... But a hot guy base figure will be quite useful.  

My man complaint with m6 is mostly structural.

• I hope he show's up next week, no money since Scott 6 swept me off my feet today.

• maybe at least one more g2m first though maybe they'll come out same time we may get the g3m stater essentials first maybe a week or two before m7 gets released wonder if he'll come with facial and or body hair

• going by the ladies each bundle has had a sort of main theme specific for her and I've asked you all before in another thread ages ago but for the first and flagship model of the males what theme if any do you think Michael 7 Pro Bundle will be or you'd like him to be- super hero/villian, secret agent, gentleman, athelete, buisness, SciFi, fantasy ect or mixture of styles

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Whatever they do, I want a stubble / clean shaven option. The chest needs to also have the hair / waxed options, with several hairy options. 

• nDelphi said:

No need to be confused as to when a product was released, just use the following link:

Holy criminy! Thanks for that. I did not know that info was still around anywhere. Look at that: read me's, user's guides, file lists, release dates and everything. Wow!

• nDelphi said:

Holy criminy! Thanks for that. I did not know that info was still around anywhere. Look at that: read me's, user's guides, file lists, release dates and everything. Wow!

Yes, and I don't know why all this can't be linked to each product page...ok a lot of work...but a lot less confusion for consumer that doesn't know that this info is somewhere.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    GiGi_7 said:
    nDelphi said:

Yes, and I don't know why all this can't be linked to each product page...ok a lot of work...but a lot less confusion for consumer that doesn't know that this info is somewhere.

I know, right? I use the DIM to locate things in the Content Library faster, but if it was on the Product Page, it would be easy to use the Product Library, type it in, and go to the page to see the ReadMe. Sometimes the DIM is finnicky on showing things even when you type in most of the product name.

• Is this the first image of Michael 7?

11-tara--sachra-hd-for-victoria-7-daz3d.jpg
    2000 x 1300 - 389K
  • ToyenToyen Posts: 1,860

Nope I dont think so.

• Look at those hands.....they don't seem to belong to Genesis2....