Michael 7 / G3M

1789101113»

Comments

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,193
    edited November 2015

No, it was not Mec4D Unshaven, but the next two renders use it, indeed.

Michael 7 HD...

M7hd05pic05.jpg
    960 x 1024 - 394K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • ArtiniArtini Posts: 9,193
    edited November 2015

and another one with Mec4D Unshaven

M7hd04pic01.jpg
    960 x 1024 - 400K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460

Cool, good to know you can use it on that. Must check if Actual Eyes 5 works on G3M.

CHEERS!

• SorelSorel Posts: 1,390
    Rogerbee said:

Cool, good to know you can use it on that. Must check if Actual Eyes 5 works on G3M.

CHEERS!

I think they should? I thought eyes shared the same UVs.
  • Holy wow if he would have looked like this in the promos I would have bought him on sight.

Thanks Ice, I happy you like him ;)

Leana said:

They are saying that the M7 does not support M4 / G1 / G2 UV maps?
    Anyone know anything about that?

Same as how G3F doesn't support V4, G1 or G2 textures.

Great pic btw :)

This really is something I did not like, do not want to rid myself of my OC.

Sorel said:
    Rogerbee said:

CHEERS!

I think they should? I thought eyes shared the same UVs.

Up until now they have, so I see no reason why that shouldn't continue. If I get time I will have a play and see what I find.

CHEERS!

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

Does daz usually have discounts on their non new releases during March madness? I don't remembe lol.  I forgot to get M7 HD morphs before the deal expired lost track of time with work and stuff,and it's not worth the $20 to me so thinking when the next it'll be on sale might be 

I don't remember either. It is of course Black Friday tomorrow so there may be savings there, or there's Cyber Monday and I don't doubt they'll do something then as well.

CHEERS!

• MoussoMousso Posts: 238

I finally had time to finish this. I must say this is the best Michael version Daz ever made. Kudos to whoever designed him.

The material setup must be for DS 4.9 though, cuz the parameters are way different than what I'm used to (in Iray). Volume transmitted measurement on skin is 10 instead of the usual 2, and 100! on the iris/sclera. Oh well I left it at default. Maybe thats why the ears dont glow?

m7h.jpg
    1500 x 1500 - 2M

Very nice,

I'm not sure who the texture is by. G3M and F are by Raiya and this might be too. I don't have M7 yet but will get round to him at some point.

CHEERS!

Styxx said:

I finally had time to finish this. I must say this is the best Michael version Daz ever made. Kudos to whoever designed him.

The material setup must be for DS 4.9 though, cuz the parameters are way different than what I'm used to (in Iray). Volume transmitted measurement on skin is 10 instead of the usual 2, and 100! on the iris/sclera. Oh well I left it at default. Maybe thats why the ears dont glow?

He looks really good here!

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591

Just a quick play with the morphs...included one or two of my own morphs also.

Gen3 male first dial spin includes my morphs.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 553K
  • IyakooIyakoo Posts: 7
    edited February 2016

Besides the lack of legacy skins, I like G3M's recatagorized surface so far. I think it looks more organized.

Jason.jpg
    845 x 1200 - 305K
    Post edited by Iyakoo on
  • KhoryKhory Posts: 3,854

That is a wonderful image Lyakoo.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    Iyakoo said:

Besides the lack of legacy skins, I like G3M's recatagorized surface so far. I think it looks more organized.

Wow, he is really ... well-organized.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    Iyakoo said:

LOL at the comment!

The render is great!

Very nice :D

• SotoSoto Posts: 1,438

LOL!!