Michael 7 / G3M

Comments

• ToyenToyen Posts: 1,873

I dont know...maybe that PA who created this image really does have early access to M7......

I just wanna tell you guys though, that I had a terrible dream tonight, that Daz did not release M7 with the release of G3M and told us to just keep using M6. 

I was devastated, not kiddding : D : D : D

Seems like I spend too much time with Daz Studio : )

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,275

maybe at least one more g2m first though maybe they'll come out same time we may get the g3m stater essentials first maybe a week or two before m7 gets released wonder if he'll come with facial and or body hair

We'll be lucky if the G3M starter essentials come out a full 24 hours in advance of M7.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,336

I am hoping G3M comes out before 4.9 comes out of beta so we can have an unencrypted version of him.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,275

Yes, that would be nice...

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Such wishful thinking...but no.  :)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,582

Isn't that scott6? Kinda looks like him

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,715

Would be surprised if he not encrypted.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

going by the ladies each bundle has had a sort of main theme specific for her and I've asked you all before in another thread ages ago but for the first and flagship model of the males what theme if any do you think Michael 7 Pro Bundle will be or you'd like him to be- super hero/villian, secret agent, gentleman, athelete, buisness, SciFi, fantasy ect or mixture of styles

There won't be a theme for the first, any more than there was for V7. They're just generic flagship base models.

• PDSmithPDSmith Posts: 712

Either way, shortly after G3M/M7 comes out, I'll get right to work on a matching template for Powepose, can't leave G3F all alone now!  It's been what 6...7 months of G3F? it's about time we got a male!

http://pdsmith.deviantart.com/art/Powerpose-Update-for-DAZ-Studio-465432403

• DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096
    Toyen said:

I dont know...maybe that PA who created this image really does have early access to M7......

I just wanna tell you guys though, that I had a terrible dream tonight, that Daz did not release M7 with the release of G3M and told us to just keep using M6. 

I was devastated, not kiddding : D : D : D

Seems like I spend too much time with Daz Studio : )

First, the PAs do have access to G3M/M7 if he's going to be available anytime in the next couple of months. Next, that's most likely Scott, or at least his hair. As far as encrypted G3M, I doubt it. It's already been way too long since Scott came out with the promise of a discount on M7-- I expect at least G3M to drop in fairly short order. M7 might be a bit longer, but if V7 was any indication, it won't take long for him to get his moment upon the stage.

M7 being encrypted, that I can see easily. Not G3M, which is offered free and thus very unlikely to be pirated. Technically, I suppose it's not even really possible for anyone that has a DAZ account.

I think v7 accompanied a new release of the software and required it for the IRAY content. So It wouldn't surprise me if M7 is released when 4.9 goes out of beta. Betas with studio don't tend to last that long.

I think v7 accompanied a new release of the software and required it for the IRAY content. So It wouldn't surprise me if M7 is released when 4.9 goes out of beta. Betas with studio don't tend to last that long.

I certainly hope not. His shyness is mucking with my work schedule.

edited October 2015

I think M7 has been trampled and pulverized by the continuous stream of similar looking gen 3 tanned females that have been released like cattle from a gate. =-)

Even if he could make it to the door he will come with a DRM chastity belt hard hat made of clouds, and an outfit for victoria 7, because, you know, you can't have a male release even one day without something hitting the store for Victoria 7.

Post edited by Serene Night on

I think M7 has been trampled and pulverized by the continuous stream of similar looking gen 3 tanned females that have been released like cattle from a gate. =-)

Even if he could make it to the door he will come with a DRM chastity belt hard hat made of clouds, and an outfit for victoria 7, because, you know, you can't have a male release even one day without something hitting the store for Victoria 7.

If he comes with a V7 outfit, it had better be a wedding dress. Those two need to bite the bloody tacnuke and get that ship haze grey and underway. Maybe then we'll see a baby for Gen3.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,409
    cripodut said:

Is this the first image of Michael 7?

I don't hope so.

• MKeyesMKeyes Posts: 467

I have a feeling - I have a GUT feeling ... The NEW DRM system, or CLOUD connect for DS 4.9 is why we haven't seen Michael 7 yet... they are going to release HIM - on this Connect system for 4.9... I truly do believe this. This will PROTECT M7... we shall see if I'm right or not. But he's going to be released to the CLOUD... which will protect that ENTIRE PACKAGE.

Things that make you go hmmmm - I sure pray that I'm wrong... but... hmmm

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/64736/daz-studio-pro-beta-version-4-9-0-21

• RCDescheneRCDeschene Posts: 2,800
    edited October 2015

If that is supposed to be M7, then he's seriously skipped the gym this time around.

I certainly hope not. His shyness is mucking with my work schedule.

Well, if he's going to be released this November, that would make him a typically secretive and shadowy Scorpio... ;)

Post edited by RCDeschene on
  • DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

So are they getting rid of DIM?  I don't have internet at home aside from on my iPhone, does the cloud downloads mean it downloads and installs from inside studio? 

edited October 2015
    dkgoose said:

So are they getting rid of DIM?  I don't have internet at home aside from on my iPhone, does the cloud downloads mean it downloads and installs from inside studio? 

No, DIM will still work for the forseeable future, as they've stated flat out that DC is intended to be used alongside it. For 4.9, you don't even have to use DC if you don't want to.

Post edited by DarkSpartan on
  • DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

ok, I've been looking forward to Michael 7 too, one of the reasons o bought Scott 6, so I'd of been sadly disappointed if the only way to get him and future downloads was directly through studio my days at Daz would be done.  It's not that Internet isn't an option in my are I'm just limited to satellite internet and the prices are high

• MKeyes said:

I have a feeling - I have a GUT feeling ... The NEW DRM system, or CLOUD connect for DS 4.9 is why we haven't seen Michael 7 yet... they are going to release HIM - on this Connect system for 4.9... I truly do believe this. This will PROTECT M7... we shall see if I'm right or not. But he's going to be released to the CLOUD... which will protect that ENTIRE PACKAGE.

http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/64736/daz-studio-pro-beta-version-4-9-0-21

We haven't seen M7/G3M yet because they aren't due. It's usually about six months from the female base to the male.

MKeyes said:

We haven't seen M7/G3M yet because they aren't due. It's usually about six months from the female base to the male.

So anytime between tomorrow and Christmas. (G3F arrived 23JUN15)

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157

Then sounds like a XMas release then!  The implemented DRM stuff will be well under way by then so yea, he will more than likely be a fully protected product line.  Tis what it tis I'm afraid.  All the kvetching won't change that a bit...

Wow, still not due? There must be something pretty wrong with m7 if he is being pushed back that long.

Well 6 months from June is Dec so not pushed back, just within the realm of past history of releases I guess.....

edited October 2015

The market is really saturated with females. I really hope it will be released before December.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • ToyenToyen Posts: 1,873

Me too......November must be M7's month. I seriously hope we WILL NOT see another female model before he is released.

So far, there seem to be no signs of another G3F lady coming which is a good thing.

• DAZ_RawbDAZ_Rawb Posts: 817
    MKeyes said:

I'm not in a position to confirm or deny anything, but if you would like to place any bets on this I would be happy to take those bets. What do you say, M7 comes only encrypted I buy you a copy of M7 Pro, and if it ships and is available unencrypted you buy a copy of M7 Pro?

And the sly sales award of the year goes to .................... cheeky

DAZ_Rawb said:
    MKeyes said:

I'm not in a position to confirm or deny anything, but if you would like to place any bets on this I would be happy to take those bets. What do you say, M7 comes only encrypted I buy you a copy of M7 Pro, and if it ships and is available unencrypted you buy a copy of M7 Pro?

That's a sucker bet. I planned to buy it one way or the other, if only to have stuff for the characters I'm planning to wear.