Michael 7 / G3M

Comments

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,582

This week. I hope.

• ByrdieByrdie Posts: 1,781
    edited November 2015

He'll be the very first Michael to escape my greedy clutches, I'm afraid, since nothing G3 will work in Poser and I don't expect that to change any time soon. crying  

Yes, I have Studio. No, I can't use it, for reasons explained elsewhere that still haven't changed. Unless the next version will have a means of changing the UI (font sizes) to let me actually see what the heck I'm doing? ::crosses fingers and hopes, just a little:: 

Post edited by Byrdie on
  • Really would be awesome if M7 was out around my birthday (which just so happens to be Thanksgiving, haha). I'd seriously consider dropping some of my birthday dosh on a Starter Bundle at the very least. D;

• VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576
    edited November 2015

And there he is, was begining ot think he had that Ponsatonic shyness going on.

Post edited by Vhardamis on
  • DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096
    edited November 2015

M7 is out now, and a special sale on Generation 4 stuff in honor of the release of Poser 11.

Well... It would seem I have some work to do. Back later.

Post edited by DarkSpartan on
  • ServantServant Posts: 758

Here we go... not sure if there's a vast improvement.

http://www.daz3d.com/11-17-michael-7

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

30% off?? Really??

• jakiblue said:

30% off?? Really??

They havent posted the extra discounts yet for qualifying buyers, I assume it will drop more than that. Will most likely see things like get an extra blah and blah off for owners of Vicky 7 at some point too.

• Vhardamis, you should see it when you put it in the cart.

• namffuaknamffuak Posts: 4,096
    jakiblue said:

30% off?? Really??

That should be the base intro sale price - but the PC+ additional 30% isn't showing. And IIRC, some of us get an additional discount from some purchase (V7?) way back when.

• Cart shows 67,48 right now, but the 50% from Scott 6 are currently missing.

• Cart shows 67,48 right now, but the 50% from Scott 6 are currently missing.

Yeah thats what I mean about extra stuff, I expect the Scott discount will be one of those pop up coupons which means we'll see it once everyone is in office later in Dazland.

• fred9803fred9803 Posts: 1,562

I have to say I'm quite pleased with my first impressions of M7. Quite an improvement IMHO.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,869

Hmmm, I don't know what it's supposed to be, so I'm not buying anything for hours- until the store "settles down." Even if it's correct, I never know because the site is frankly so flaky you are always guessing as to whether it's right or not. 

• lx_2807502lx_2807502 Posts: 2,996

I'm seeing $94 at 30% off, but it says there's 30% for everyone ... so should there be an extra 30% for PC+ or no?

• I'm also not seeing my PC+ discount yet. Grrr.

• AdreanAdrean Posts: 135

Is the 30% for PC+ also applicable to other G3M items that are not inluded in either of the bundles? Currently the textures for clothes are only 30% off even in the cart. Or it is the actual price?

Adrean said:

Is the 30% for PC+ also applicable to other G3M items that are not inluded in either of the bundles? Currently the textures for clothes are only 30% off even in the cart. Or it is the actual price?

Anything that's marked Daz Original should get the 30% PC+ discount as far as I'm aware - I'm not seeing it on M7 or any of the products even in the cart, though.

lx said:
    Adrean said:

Anything that's marked Daz Original should get the 30% PC+ discount as far as I'm aware - I'm not seeing it on M7 or any of the products even in the cart, though.

Thanks. Time to wait until the price is fixed.

• We've made inquiries.  I had discounts apply on mine, so not sure what's happening.

We've made inquiries.  I had discounts apply on mine, so not sure what's happening.

Awesome, thanks. Time to sit around waiting and wondering what'll turn up next for him~

• Okay. I see a discounted price now. W00t!

Okay. I see a discounted price now. W00t!

Yup, me too. Sold~

Thank you for looking into it so quickly.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,869

WOW- now it's showing. $47.24 for the Pro Bundle. WOOT WOOT WOOT! (I did buy the qualifying item to get the discount way back when, and am PC plus. Does this match for the rest of you in that situation?)

The price of the pro bundle dropped from $134.95 to $47.24 for me. Is it safe to assume that the price is correct with the 30% regular discount and 30% PC+ discount and 50% Scott discount altogether?

edited November 2015

Probably right. Mine was 66, and I wasn't expecting anything but the PC+ discount.

Post edited by lx_2807502 on

Just wondering how the discounts are applied. With the regular 30% off and the PC+ 30% off, it should be 134.95*0.4=53.98 or 134.95*0.7*0.7=66.13 around. Scott owners has another 50% discount so I'm quite confused as why the price is $47.24.

• James_HJames_H Posts: 1,016

So what is the PC+ price? I'm only seeing the higher figures, no PC+.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,409

M7 is in my cart, the PC+ discount works - but where is the G3M Base figure? I don't find it in my Product Library.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,352

Where is Genesis 3 Male I haven't got it in my DIM has anyone else?