Art & Animations By Ivy Summers

Comments

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026

Will be watching your thread for reviews of the new animation tools in the latest beta.

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133
    edited July 2019

Hi Diomede,

yes the new tools are very promising.. Daz Still has to make few improvements to the timeline. but I am really concentrating on the new IK chain system and how to use it as a hard surface tool .. there is a few issues so far  with how you have to manually parent each chain to a hard surface prop, and I have not even begin to try the ik chain tools with deforce items  I'm taking one thing at a time the timeline is pretty easy its the same as Animate2 timeline combined graph editor with the keyframe editor all in as one I just wish there were some view timeline tool options .

It will properly be a slow process because I learn these things as I am actually creating animations learn by doing.  and I am currently working on a exotic pole dancer animation for a Adult fantasy animation contest at renderotica so 1 thing at a time..lol 

Post edited by Ivy on

Thanks!

Please ignore this post.

These are just screen shots for helpng someone with FXB a maya model into daz .

Sorry to make you look for nothing

1.jpg
    1917 x 1029 - 208K
    2.jpg
    1868 x 1000 - 212K
    3.jpg
    1912 x 1052 - 226K

last one i promise

4.jpg
    1917 x 1036 - 219K
    edited August 2019

Dragons

My first Daz Studio12   Animated demo completely keyframed in daz & rendered in Iray. 

content used is on the description on the films page https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuInKHxBf3k

click pic to play

Post edited by Ivy on
  •  

Ivy said:

Can you tell me if the 3 main characters (2 female and 1 male) are available in the Daz 3D store?

edited August 2019

Lill Miss Muffet
    who was sitting on her tuffet thinking of what she could do that day.

Along came a spider and sat down beside her and.

AHHHHHGH !!!

Scared Lill Miss Muffet away.

Little Miss Muffet.jpg
    2300 x 2500 - 832K
    little miss muffet 2.jpg
    2300 x 2500 - 833K
    Post edited by Ivy on

Karate Girl in the 5th chamber of the Shaolin

Watch along as Suki the Karate Girl tries to defeat the 3rd master of the 5th chamber in this 3 minute animated short of Kung Fu mastery. Karate Girl Adventures is a Ivy Summers animated original series. Created with Daz Studio 4.12 pro, rendered in NVIDIA iRAY Special thanks to Silent Winter at rendersoity,.com for making the Kung Fu School set for me.   Music - The Monkey King , by Albert Alvarez

Click picture to watch animation.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890
    Ivy said:

Watch along as Suki the Karate Girl tries to defeat the 3rd master of the 5th chamber in this 3 minute animated short of Kung Fu mastery. Karate Girl Adventures is a Ivy Summers animated original series. Created with Daz Studio 4.12 pro, rendered in NVIDIA iRAY Special thanks to Silent Winter at rendersoity,.com for making the Kung Fu School set for me.   Music - The Monkey King , by Albert Alvarez

Much improvement. Love the sets & music too.

edited September 2019

Rat rider , rendered with Td3d free sci-fi motorcyle found in the freebie sections ,

best viewedfull size 2600 x 2000

rat rider.jpg
    2667 x 2000 - 589K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    Ivy said:

Much improvement. Love the sets & music too.

Thank you very much :)

edited September 2019

please ignore this post these screen shots are for helping someone in sms with creating anblocks in dz  sorry for the inconvenience

2.jpg
    1059 x 469 - 55K
    Capture.JPG
    1498 x 812 - 135K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    edited October 2019

The Haunted House ~ #Gallery

Post edited by Ivy on

Merry Christmas

Dance of the Suar Plum Fairy

Bravo!!!!!!

Diomede said:

Bravo!!!!!!

Thank you very much , I am glad you enjoyed it  :)

• Very god piece. However, there are a number of instances where she's floating

edited December 2019

yes  thats true with iray animation I create hdri for my backdrop out of the daz contents  it saves ton on resources for animation . But there is some down sides like with the snow box prop if it drops lower than the feet of the character which the ground is set at zero for the level, if anything goes lower than that, then the character will appear to lift in the aiir according to how far the snow fell below the feet. HDRi you have to be careful because the ground level is based off the lowest item in the scene and if a porp is used & it goes below the set floor level you get that effect.  But  like i said I use hdrs to save resources for iray. saving on resource its the only way you can render animation with daz. but it can be a bt tricky to useHDRi  in animation without hard surfaces

Post edited by Ivy on
    edited January 2020

An Unusual Plant

Post edited by Ivy on
  • laughlaughlaughROFLMAO!!!laughlaughlaugh

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,039

Nice animation laugh

Thank you guys  I'm glad you all are enjoying this animation laugh

edited February 2020

I'm just updating some banners art for my daz sig tag sorry it looks so confusing :) But Thanks for looking smiley

Ivy ban I.png
    400 x 80 - 31K
    Ivy-Ban-001.jpg
    900 x 200 - 18K
    Post edited by Ivy on

Grumpy #Gallery

click for large size 2300 x 2300 its much better view:)

• Snow White needs to give him a hug heart

Snow White needs to give him a hug heart

Some fella's are just Grumpy laugh

edited April 2020

This is a screen capture  because I am working with someone in PM.    Subject matter is working with Animate 2 &  sub tracks and studio keyframes for linear animation

1.jpg
    1914 x 1043 - 224K
    Capture.JPG
    1924 x 1036 - 210K
    Capture.JPG
    1238 x 877 - 121K
    Post edited by Ivy on

Please disregard this post this is just some screen shots for helping someone with animation in PM.

Thank you,.

1.jpg
    1369 x 682 - 78K
    2.jpg
    1905 x 743 - 106K

Great Northwest Pond Hopper.

Click to play animation