Art & Animations By Ivy Summers

1313233343537»

Comments

• Darth RraraDarth Rrara Posts: 9,291

Will be watching your thread for reviews of the new animation tools in the latest beta.

• IvyIvy Posts: 5,315
    edited July 23

Hi Diomede,

yes the new tools are very promising.. Daz Still has to make few improvements to the timeline. but I am really concentrating on the new IK chain system and how to use it as a hard surface tool .. there is a few issues so far  with how you have to manually parent each chain to a hard surface prop, and I have not even begin to try the ik chain tools with deforce items  I'm taking one thing at a time the timeline is pretty easy its the same as Animate2 timeline combined graph editor with the keyframe editor all in as one I just wish there were some view timeline tool options .

It will properly be a slow process because I learn these things as I am actually creating animations learn by doing.  and I am currently working on a exotic pole dancer animation for a Adult fantasy animation contest at renderotica so 1 thing at a time..lol 

Post edited by Ivy on
  • Darth RraraDarth Rrara Posts: 9,291

Thanks!

Please ignore this post.

These are just screen shots for helpng someone with FXB a maya model into daz .

Sorry to make you look for nothing

1.jpg
    1917 x 1029 - 208K
    2.jpg
    1868 x 1000 - 212K
    3.jpg
    1912 x 1052 - 226K

last one i promise

4.jpg
    1917 x 1036 - 219K
    edited August 7

Dragons

My first Daz Studio12   Animated demo completely keyframed in daz & rendered in Iray. 

content used is on the description on the films page https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kuInKHxBf3k

click pic to play

Post edited by Ivy on
  • Ghastly1Ghastly1 Posts: 0

Ivy said:

Can you tell me if the 3 main characters (2 female and 1 male) are available in the Daz 3D store?

edited August 20

Lill Miss Muffet
    who was sitting on her tuffet thinking of what she could do that day.

Along came a spider and sat down beside her and.

AHHHHHGH !!!

Scared Lill Miss Muffet away.

Little Miss Muffet.jpg
    2300 x 2500 - 832K
    little miss muffet 2.jpg
    2300 x 2500 - 833K
    Post edited by Ivy on