Art & Animations By Ivy Summers

1353637383941»

Comments

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,154
    edited March 23

Fishtales said:

I wish I had the patience to do half of that :)

Thank you very much Fishtales. 

There was a 156 render scene with over 78,000 keyframes total, not counting the few scenes I redid because of something i missed in the first ones.  the whole thing took me 4 months to complete. in between flying drones :D

The Ai voice studio really helps a lot https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nVccqtFT8_o

voices by.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,043

Ivy said:

the whole thing took me 4 months to complete. in between flying drones :D

Wow! That is dedication :) Weren't you trying to make a living at drone flying? How is that going? 

edited March 23

Fishtales said:

Ivy said:

the whole thing took me 4 months to complete. in between flying drones :D

Wow! That is dedication :) Weren't you trying to make a living at drone flying? How is that going? 

Yes I have a full time job flying UAV's for County. Its one of the reasons why its taken so long to get this animation done..haha

I have over 250 flight hours now on my pilot license and am ready to get certified to fly heavy lift drones  for search and rescue, unfortunately because of the and privacy regulations, I am not allowed to share to many of the images I take with the drones when working. But I do have a fair amount of drone footage i need to upload. and I do have a few search and rescue videos I have done with my drone that I have premission to upload that I need to get done as well

so yea UAV's flying has become a huge part of my life now

Post edited by Ivy on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,081

Impressive animation and impressive background on the drones.  Keep up the great work, Ivy!

edited March 23

Diomede said:

Impressive animation and impressive background on the drones.  Keep up the great work, Ivy!

Thank you Diomede 

051.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Post edited by Ivy on

@Ivy

The drone work sounds really interesting. No wonder it took so long to make the animation :) The Post office here are testing drones for delivering urgent mail/packages to remote islands rather than waiting for the ferry.

The Mountain Rescue/Paramedics are also testing drones and Jetpacs for rescues.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,330

Wow that jetpack is amazing.  Must be tough on the arms though. "The potential is just huge"

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,330

@ivy 

Can certainly see the appeal of flying drones, especially the commercial capacity ones like you posted a while back. That drone was high enough you could see most the town in the shot. Sounds like an excellent endeavour to work at.  It is amazing how opportunities show up in our lives. And congrats on your pilot pursuits. 

My son got a drone for Christmas a few years back,  and we flew it around the neighbourhood and in parks,  though tended to keep it in 80-100 foot range distance,  or the controls started to become less reliable. .  

I've always liked your Karate girl animations and this one has the most involved narrative to date with some backstory and history.

Fishtales said:

The Mountain Rescue/Paramedics are also testing drones and Jetpacs for rescues.

Thats a amazing, I have not reached that level yet..lol 

edited April 3

FirstBastion said:

@ivy 

Can certainly see the appeal of flying drones, especially the commercial capacity ones like you posted a while back. That drone was high enough you could see most the town in the shot. Sounds like an excellent endeavour to work at.  It is amazing how opportunities show up in our lives. And congrats on your pilot pursuits. 

My son got a drone for Christmas a few years back,  and we flew it around the neighbourhood and in parks,  though tended to keep it in 80-100 foot range distance,  or the controls started to become less reliable. .  

I've always liked your Karate girl animations and this one has the most involved narrative to date with some backstory and history.

It has been adventure for sure. and have gone father that i had ever expected 

Airdata UAV|Drone Safety Verified Badge

dji_fly_20231002_090332_231_1696252740446_photo.jpg
    5280 x 2970 - 1M
    13,500 feet.jpg
    8640 x 3606 - 3M
    Dji_0289.jpg
    5280 x 2970 - 3M
    double rainbow.JPG
    5280 x 2970 - 2M
    Post edited by Ivy on