Art & Animations By Ivy Summers

1333435363739»

Comments

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 31,072

just need to point out for Dimension Theory 's sake since he is alive and kicking

the DSON editor and other scripts were made by Dimension 3D who passed away blush

the similarity in vendor name can be confusing 

• IvyIvy Posts: 6,825

WendyLuvsCatz said:

just need to point out for Dimension Theory 's sake since he is alive and kicking

the DSON editor and other scripts were made by Dimension 3D who passed away blush

the similarity in vendor name can be confusing 

Yup that they can be,  thats why i like to use link to mark the product i am using "when they still work". sometimes I confuse things.   blush

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 12,473

Karate Girl is PG13 but the original Planet of the Apes is rated G?  I am so out of touch.  Nice walk designer test for Poser.  Seems like forever since I used Poser.  May take another look.

Great work as always.

Diomede Thanks for SMSing me . I guess I am forced to helping people in private messaging. you witness first hand how they target me & I'll leave it that.

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,193

Thank you for the explanation on the DSON-route... I don't have the DSOn-editor, always made due with D3D's DSONloader script. Haven't tried that script yet in P11.3. I'm not sure if it will work as rev3 already uses a different python version.

edited March 3

The DSON editor is standalone & it allows a couple of options for save and import. & poser importer still works for both my curent version of poser, https://www.daz3d.com/dson-importer-for-poser.  like i said the only issue ive had with it is it won't work for genesis3 and 8 I bought that script along time ago. So now when i get my genesis & genesis2 characters into poser I always save them as a poser pz3 or cr2 preset for quick loading. you never know when the next daz or poser update will break that script.

I have not had much chance to play with poser 12  But so far i like the UI much better making animation is about the same . Dynamic clothing is now all in one panel too and I like that there is a option for a floating properties panel so you can move it wher you need it . there no face paint room. thats done in the material room.  you have a few more rendersetting options too for superfly  it seems more stable.& now you can script render as well i noticed under the render settings..  Libraries do not use flash anymore like poser 10 or Dev , so  that is taken a little bit to get use to. 

here are 2 screen shots of the UI  you can run both version of poser pro 11 and poser 12. side by side these are open on duel monitors i removed le feme because she still loads naked by default when you open poser.laugh

2.jpg
    1914 x 1075 - 261K
    Capture.JPG
    1918 x 1076 - 309K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    edited August 6

I won first place at render erotica Summer sizzler contest with this image rendered in daz studio no post work.

Image removed

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 74,725

Ivy said:

I won first place at render erotica Summer sizzler contest with this image rendered in daz studio no post work.

Image removed

Sorry, the swimsuit was too see-through for the forum.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 5,418

Ivy said:

Congratulations on the win! 

Richard Haseltine said:

Ivy said:

Image removed

No Problem 

FirstBastion said:

Ivy said:

Congratulations on the win! 

Thank you . :)

• GordigGordig Posts: 4,782

Richard Haseltine said:

Ivy said:

Image removed

Ironically, my first impression was that it seemed rather tame to win a contest on R'otica.

edited August 6

Gordig said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Ivy said:

Image removed

Ironically, my first impression was that it seemed rather tame to win a contest on R'otica.

"Sometimes Less is more"  I would post a link to the contest winner announcement. but I'm not allowed by daz to post links to other sites. but if you go to rendererotica DOTcom website the contest blog is on the front page you'll see my render on the top of the winners selection in the blog my frist win at rendererotica . Ironically that image was not accepted in the renderosity bathing suite contest which is what I had made it for originally but ended up posting at rendeerotica .

Post edited by Ivy on