MEC4D PBS shaders vol.2 -Released- [Commercial]

1414243444547»

Comments

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I have unshaven and the dragon pack its totally stunning....Now I have to go check out the website... And shopping elsewhere has never stopped me from spending more money here lol.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,886

Unshaven 2 shaders look amazing on Zahara hair. I make use of them with pretty much all fiber hairs.

• pdspds Posts: 593
    MEC4D said:

Nice ! 1 is ok 2 are better but 3 volumes ? , you are already a serious collector  ! hahah thanks a lot for the support  , I am sure you will enjoy it ! volume 4 , 5 and 6 still in beta ..

I ask DAZ to do that so you can grab it before upcoming new products next month . I may have soon also some more previews and testers for you so you can decide if you like to go with full product , that include new unique shaders, super sharp HDRI maps sets with scenes & cameras, human real morphs based on 3D scans and all cool stuff and more .. the fall is going to be very interesting and creative  in MEC4DLAND ;)

I am excited !

I just returned today from my summer break and back hard at work .. I spent the time discovering hidden places  .. you will not believe what I found .. from Nordic Castles to Tibetan and China monasteries for my upcoming HDRIs sets .. some previews below .. each set theme will have multiple HDRI from the location of subject , ready to render with all settings and cameras .. no more blurry HDRI backdrops and weak shadows .

Wow, those look fantastic and will be an instabuy for me. Count me as another fan of all 3 shader volumes and really looking forward to your upcoming releases!

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,886
    edited August 2016

Here's Unshaven 2 'jet back' with Zahara hair.

And another with Golden Brown.

Jet Black Zahara.png
    1080 x 1080 - 4M
    Golden Zahara.png
    1080 x 1080 - 2M
    Post edited by Oso3D on
  • MEC4DMEC4D Posts: 5,249

Hi, thank you , the hair was not included just the jump suit  , the hair for presentation was made the same way as Unshaven facial hair just for the scalp , but was not good enough to share and I don't have it anymore , I am going to do things in October again so stay tuned ;)  and thanks for the support !

Cath

Hey Cath, a long time ago you posted a freebie for a limited time. It was an 80s workout clothing set. The model had an 80s mohawk type of hair style. Is there any way you can send this freebie out again or charge money or show us how it was created? It is the PERFECT look!

Thanks so much, I just purchased all three shader sets too!

Exactly wink.. thank you 

I have unshaven and the dragon pack its totally stunning....Now I have to go check out the website... And shopping elsewhere has never stopped me from spending more money here lol.

Unshaven 2 shaders look amazing on Zahara hair. I make use of them with pretty much all fiber hairs.

Thank you very much for the support !  more stuff in production !  

pds said:
    MEC4D said:

Wow, those look fantastic and will be an instabuy for me. Count me as another fan of all 3 shader volumes and really looking forward to your upcoming releases!

• Thanks for following back Cath :D 

Wauw that HDRI looks stunning. I'm going to have to look out for the release of that set.

Now I need to go take a closer look at the Hunk textures too .

• posecastposecast Posts: 386
    MEC4D said:

Hi, thank you , the hair was not included just the jump suit  , the hair for presentation was made the same way as Unshaven facial hair just for the scalp , but was not good enough to share and I don't have it anymore , I am going to do things in October again so stay tuned ;)  and thanks for the support !

Thanks Cath...I will be looking for it! I will look at Unshaven and see what I can come up with...it was too perfect for the star of my graphic novels!