Art & Animations By Ivy Summers

Comments

• just need to point out for Dimension Theory 's sake since he is alive and kicking

the DSON editor and other scripts were made by Dimension 3D who passed away blush

the similarity in vendor name can be confusing 

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,133

WendyLuvsCatz said:

just need to point out for Dimension Theory 's sake since he is alive and kicking

the DSON editor and other scripts were made by Dimension 3D who passed away blush

the similarity in vendor name can be confusing 

Yup that they can be,  thats why i like to use link to mark the product i am using "when they still work". sometimes I confuse things.   blush

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,026

Karate Girl is PG13 but the original Planet of the Apes is rated G?  I am so out of touch.  Nice walk designer test for Poser.  Seems like forever since I used Poser.  May take another look.

Great work as always.

Diomede Thanks for SMSing me . I guess I am forced to helping people in private messaging. you witness first hand how they target me & I'll leave it that.

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305

Thank you for the explanation on the DSON-route... I don't have the DSOn-editor, always made due with D3D's DSONloader script. Haven't tried that script yet in P11.3. I'm not sure if it will work as rev3 already uses a different python version.

edited March 2021

The DSON editor is standalone & it allows a couple of options for save and import. & poser importer still works for both my curent version of poser, https://www.daz3d.com/dson-importer-for-poser.  like i said the only issue ive had with it is it won't work for genesis3 and 8 I bought that script along time ago. So now when i get my genesis & genesis2 characters into poser I always save them as a poser pz3 or cr2 preset for quick loading. you never know when the next daz or poser update will break that script.

I have not had much chance to play with poser 12  But so far i like the UI much better making animation is about the same . Dynamic clothing is now all in one panel too and I like that there is a option for a floating properties panel so you can move it wher you need it . there no face paint room. thats done in the material room.  you have a few more rendersetting options too for superfly  it seems more stable.& now you can script render as well i noticed under the render settings..  Libraries do not use flash anymore like poser 10 or Dev , so  that is taken a little bit to get use to. 

here are 2 screen shots of the UI  you can run both version of poser pro 11 and poser 12. side by side these are open on duel monitors i removed le feme because she still loads naked by default when you open poser.laugh

2.jpg
    1914 x 1075 - 261K
    Capture.JPG
    1918 x 1076 - 309K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    edited August 2021

I won first place at render erotica Summer sizzler contest with this image rendered in daz studio no post work.

Image removed

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Ivy said:

I won first place at render erotica Summer sizzler contest with this image rendered in daz studio no post work.

Image removed

Sorry, the swimsuit was too see-through for the forum.

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,220

Ivy said:

Congratulations on the win! 

Richard Haseltine said:

Ivy said:

Image removed

No Problem 

FirstBastion said:

Ivy said:

Congratulations on the win! 

Thank you . :)

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,034

Richard Haseltine said:

Ivy said:

Image removed

Ironically, my first impression was that it seemed rather tame to win a contest on R'otica.

edited August 2021

Gordig said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Ivy said:

Image removed

Ironically, my first impression was that it seemed rather tame to win a contest on R'otica.

"Sometimes Less is more"  I would post a link to the contest winner announcement. but I'm not allowed by daz to post links to other sites. but if you go to rendererotica DOTcom website the contest blog is on the front page you'll see my render on the top of the winners selection in the blog my frist win at rendererotica . Ironically that image was not accepted in the renderosity bathing suite contest which is what I had made it for originally but ended up posting at rendeerotica .

Post edited by Ivy on

Something fun to watch

Created and rendered in Daz Studio Best viewed in 1080HD

Click to play

• I like how you put Limbstick to work on this,  well done! I picked it up too just haven't tried this level of complexity with it yet. The bike ride on the Thunder gorge road worked really well.  The crushing of the cars by the monster truck are a cool effect too.  Your stuff is always fun to watch.

Thank you very much for watching , Yes I love that new 3DU  limbstick script its a 100x easier than setting up ik-chains manually.

I used your high cliff crossing in this film as well I just kind of revamped it a little for iray and removed the bridge and some of the rocks out of the scene to make the set look different 

The Nerds Thunder river gorge is a great set I have used it a number of times in animations. The textures are old and not very good for closes up I had to do a lot of retexturing in that set. but i have since resaved it for iray

. I have spent a lot of time revamping and updating my old poser content to work with daz studio and Iray with some good results

I used the thunder river gorge in this film as well  its a great set

Congratulations on your win, Ivy.  And great job on the bicycle-to-monster-truck video.  Hope you have been well.  Great to see you have been active.  yes

Diomede said:

Congratulations on your win, Ivy.  And great job on the bicycle-to-monster-truck video.  Hope you have been well.  Great to see you have been active.  yes

Thanks smiley

\

• Ivy said:

Something fun to watch

Created and rendered in Daz Studio Best viewed in 1080HD

Click to play

nice work on that, can i ask what tool did you use to create the mud and sand tracks?

edited October 2022

I'm sorry i've been MIA with my animations. But Ive been spending most of my time lately with my new hobby & ... well this video will explain it better than I canlaugh

Post edited by Ivy on

Wow, stunningly beautiful.  I have driven through eastern Tennessee many times on long drives between Texas and Washington, DC.  Beautiful area, but I never got to see it so close from the air.  Congrats on the new hobby.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,034

Ivy said:

I'm sorry i've been MIA with my animations. But Ive been spending most of my time lately with my new hobby

Ironically, I've been absent from posting new renders because I've been so busy with animation.

Gordig said:

Ivy said:

I'm sorry i've been MIA with my animations. But Ive been spending most of my time lately with my new hobby

Ironically, I've been absent from posting new renders because I've been so busy with animation.

That is Awesome

Diomede said:

Wow, stunningly beautiful.  I have driven through eastern Tennessee many times on long drives between Texas and Washington, DC.  Beautiful area, but I never got to see it so close from the air.  Congrats on the new hobby.

Thank you. It is fun hobby that has growing pretty fast into a enterprise for me . Mostly because I have a part 107 commercial license, I am starting to get commissions now for images. from 2 Real Estates & 1 surveying companies around my local area.   Flying drones has been a blast, I'm meeting tons of new people and making money. All while having fun doing it. laugh

These are a pair of young eagles I caught on a flight. its hard to get flying birds on flim because they move so fast.

edited January 2023

Hi everyone  :)    I did a complete new website build to bring my site up to date.  I remade made the site using about 95% of daz studio rendered graphics and animations

Its a huge improvement over my old site. which i had not updated in 3 years  I still have a few more videos to upload in the next few days . But for the most part the sites lay-out is done

I hope you like it  My website link http://www.ivysdomain.com/

ivy's domain.JPG
    1892 x 900 - 112K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,040

Nice new Website. I have just one comment and that is don't have your videos play as soon as you land on the Gallery page. I didn't expect the sound and I burnt my chest with my coffee when I jumped :) It is, or at least was, also a no-no in web design and it is the same for sound bytes on pages that auto play.

Good luck with the new enterprise.

edited January 2023

Oops..hahaha  I forgot to change the autoplay for onclick after I got done testing the site load speed., thanks for pointing that out I'll go make the change in the CSS now its only one line thankfully.. thanks again:)

Post edited by Ivy on
  • FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,040

Ivy said:

Oops..hahaha  I forgot to change the autoplay for onclick after I got done testing the site load speed., thanks for pointing that out I'll go make the change in the CSS now its only one line thankfully.. thanks again:)

You are welcome. 

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305

Your new site looks good indeed!

On my end, the videos do run with a 'stutter'; not sure if it is just a temp. internet hickup (as I think my 150Mbit/s connection is fast enough), or some of my firefox settings are causing this.....

(I do like that top image with the moutain sunset/sunrise, very rustic and somehow relaxing to look at....)

Congrats on the new site and the big renovation. I am still fascinated by the drone enterprise. Hope it continues to work for you.  Beautiful videos.  Looking forward to more updates on Karate Gil and the general Ivy Summers portfolio.