Michael and Friends Appreciation Association [Lots of images, please.]

Comments

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157

HAHAHAHA Great back story there! 

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,582
    edited November 2017

Hah! Glad you like it. =-)

Here is my first attempt to dforce using Rich's tutorial on how to use dforce to make laundry. At about 4 items my machine refused to dforce anything further. I did manage to dforce the socks which came as a single item, the two underwear and the blue knit blanket. I did try to dforce other things in the scene but Studio refused. I'm not sure those underwear survived the wash.

laundry-day2.jpg
    1800 x 2057 - 3M
    Post edited by Serene Night on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,295

Hah! Glad you like it. =-)

Here is my first attempt to dforce using Rich's tutorial on how to use dforce to make laundry. At about 4 items my machine refused to dforce anything further. I did manage to dforce the socks which came as a single item, the two underwear and the blue knit blanket. I did try to dforce other things in the scene but Studio refused. I'm not sure those underwear survived the wash.

Wow! That looks fantastic! DForce really adds some awesome realism to scenes. Adding random things like that fast food cup really gives the room a "lived in look" - great scene set up. Excellent render, Serene Night! :)

PS - Better tell your boys to lay off the fast food - that stuff is so bad for them. heheh 

edited November 2017

Here are a couple more renders of DarwinsMishap's beautiful man, Giovanni! :) I love this guy! I think he's one of DarwinsMishap's best characters yet! yes

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,582
    edited November 2017

Giovanni looks great! His skin, particulary his nose looks really convincing. I can't ffind him in the store though. Am I missing another Darwin's creation? I really like the expressoin and the angle of that second image too.

PS - Better tell your boys to lay off the fast food - that stuff is so bad for them. heheh 

Heh. Boyd is making up for lost time.. His bio-engineered body has a great metabolism and a body that demands many more calories than the average person. He can eat whatever he want.. .Whenever he wants.

Owen on the other hand, eats pretty healthy except for the occasional indulgence of PSL and french fry.   He has to maintain certain fitness standards, or he can't get into his armored suit, and train troops.

Most of the foods of the future probably look like fast food, but is probably plant based material. Only the wealthy can afford real food.

Post edited by Serene Night on

Giovanni looks great! His skin, particulary his nose looks really convincing. I can't ffind him in the store though. Am I missing another Darwin's creation? I really like the expressoin and the angle of that second image too.

Heh. Boyd is making up for lost time.. His bio-engineered body has a great metabolism and a body that demands many more calories than the average person. He can eat whatever he want.. .Whenever he wants.

Owen on the other hand, eats pretty healthy except for the occasional indulgence of PSL and french fry.   He has to maintain certain fitness standards, or he can't get into his armored suit, and train troops.

Most of the foods of the future probably look like fast food, but.. Is probably plant based protiens.

Giovanni isn't out yet, but he likely will be soon. I just got done beta testing him and DarwinsMishap gave me the go-ahead to post some renders of him. :)

Boyd's metabolism makes me jealous. lol

• nohiznguyennohiznguyen Posts: 263
    edited November 2017

Lee 6 to Iray

d063.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 312K
    Post edited by nohiznguyen on
    edited November 2017

Lee 6 to Iray

Nice! Lee 6 is my favorite Daz male next to Elijah 7. :)

I see a couple of artifacts caused by a lower resolution as well as some slight blockiness around the shoulders - I recommend upping the resolution a tad. Other than that it's a fantastic render! I love the lighting!

Post edited by 3Diva on
  • Happy Veterans Day

Thank you to all the men and women for your service and sacrifices.  We are forever grateful!heart

• Ressing this thread.

Night Life

Lovely! 

edited December 2017

Lee 6 to Iray

I see a couple of artifacts caused by a lower resolution as well as some slight blockiness around the shoulders - I recommend upping the resolution a tad. Other than that it's a fantastic render! I love the lighting!

Tks! Yeah, I did notice the blockiness too but I was too lazy to fix it :P

Ready!

d006a1.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 326K

Lee 6 to Iray

Ready!

Ohhh I love this! Awesome render!

What character is that?

• ButchButch Posts: 798

Darwin Mishap's Giovanni skin with my own shape.  Colourful comes to mind.

I want that couch!  lol

RAMWolff said:

I want that couch!  lol

I'll give it a quick clean before you pick it up.

No, don't bother!  WOOF!  lol

• VyusurVyusur Posts: 2,235

Lee 6 to Iray

Ready!

Great image!

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited December 2017

You know, there's still plenty of time to enter in the "It's Raining Men" contest. And there are some great prizes:

• $60 in Gift Cards plus two products from DarwinsMishap(s) for 1st Place;
    • $40 in Gift Cards plus one product from DarwinsMishap(s) for 2nd place;
    • $35 in Gift Cards plus one product from DarwinsMishap(s) for 3rd place;
    • $30 for Best, Original Re-Purposed entry;
    • and the Prize for Best entry created in Carrara is $20 and two products, one from TangoAlpha and one from PhilW.

(Product prizes from vendors exclude Daz Originals.)

Here is my first entry, just finished last night:

Precarious

Precarious, by L'Adair

Come on and join the fun. "I double-dog dare ya'" laugh

Post edited by L'Adair on
  • Winter!

Custom MD Jacket :)

edited December 2017

@Vyusur: tks ^^

@Diva: tks again ^^ I used Lee 7 texture + some custom morphs for that char.

Portrait 19 - Puppy eyes

d008a1.jpg
    1613 x 2016 - 1M
  • AlanDavisAlanDavis Posts: 10
    edited December 2017
    Butch said:

Darwin Mishap's Giovanni skin with my own shape.  Colourful comes to mind.

WoW 

Post edited by AlanDavis on
    AlanDavis said:

WoW 

Well, hello stranger!!

OK, that's not the famous Alan Davis comic book artist is it?

RAMWolff said:

Nope cheeky 

I call this "  ngle  ym "

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,852

Winter!

Custom MD Jacket :)

I don't suppose there's any way you could be persuaded to sell that here (or, you know, elsewhere) as a product? That is a very nice winter coat, and that's in very short supply around these parts.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Butch said:
    RAMWolff said:

Nope cheeky 

I seem to recall this image being a bit cheekier...

• agent unawaresagent unawares Posts: 3,513
    edited December 2017
    Butch said:
    RAMWolff said:

Nope cheeky 

LMAO

I'm sorry.

Post edited by agent unawares on

indecision

@L'Adair @agent unawares   have you seen all the nice renders over in the "it's raining men" contest thread? 

This discussion has been closed.