Michael and Friends Appreciation Association [Lots of images, please.]

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,990

Thank you & you as well.

• ButchButch Posts: 798

My new year's much less rowdy than Serene Nights laugh

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,582
    edited January 2018

They look like they are having a serene time! What an amazing view.

Post edited by Serene Night on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Mr. Tumnus

Mr. Tumnus, by L'Adair

This is the base Genesis 2 Male, with morphs to achieve the face and ears of the faun. The skin materials are Jepe's Zeno. I had a lot of trouble adjusting the scalp of Jonas Hair (G3M) to fit the figure. I ended up using the scalp from Mathew Hair, modifying the transmap in photoshop to remove the part, and removing Jonas' scalp altogether. (I couldn't auto-fit Jonas without the hair following the ears, up and out!)

I was in the mood for a portrait cool

Butch said:

I was in the mood for a portrait cool

For some reason that portrait reminds me of the Tarzan in the Disney Tarzan cartoon movie.

For some reason that portrait reminds me of the Tarzan in the Disney Tarzan cartoon movie.

I'll see if I can find him a loincloth laugh

• mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 711
    edited January 2018

First render of 2018!

The Fallen

Post edited by mal3Imagery on
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157
    Butch said:

or not!  cheeky

• zombietaggerungzombietaggerung Posts: 3,673
    edited January 2018

I'm not sure why, but I've been on a transformers kick the past few months, re-watching the tv series and movies and I found models of Optimus and Megatron. So of course decided to make human versions of them with their Cybertronian forms.

also, hey first renders of the new year.

Megatron.png
    1236 x 2000 - 2M
    Optimus Prime.png
    1236 x 2000 - 1M
    Post edited by zombietaggerung on
  • 3Ddreamer3Ddreamer Posts: 1,296
    edited January 2018

New Boy in Town

Just one last play before I go back to Work tomorrow

Willis now.png
    1087 x 873 - 2M
    Post edited by 3Ddreamer on
  • ItsCeoItsCeo Posts: 471

This was the first time I used the morphs to change the physical look on a character.  It's a process.  I am happy how M4, I mean, 3 Fingers Nash turned out (tho in reality he is in his underwear because I had no clothes that would conform to his new 'look').

Nevada.jpg
    887 x 609 - 177K
    ItsCeo said:

This was the first time I used the morphs to change the physical look on a character.  It's a process.  I am happy how M4, I mean, 3 Fingers Nash turned out (tho in reality he is in his underwear because I had no clothes that would conform to his new 'look').

I think you did a good job on him, although I didn't realize he was in his underwear until you sai something. They both seem a little underdressed for the era as we've come to know it via television and movies, yet I feel like two men would respond to immediate danger without worrying about a little thing like clothes! Nice job.

For a short time in LaGrange, Georgia so long ago that Turner Broadcasting was still Channel 17 there was this wild Japanese show called Ultraman on everyday. That show was a trip.

RAMWolff said:
    Butch said:

or not!  cheeky

blush      

You're terrible, Muriel

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157
    Butch said:
    RAMWolff said:
    Butch said:

or not!  cheeky

blush      

You're terrible, Muriel

Why THANKIE! 

I'm tempted to not make this full size devil

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,966
    Butch said:

My new year's much less rowdy than Serene Nights laugh

my my my!

@ALLIEKATBLUE  No.  Mine, mine, mine! cheeky

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,966

Don't usually do too many guys but wanted to add my man candy contribution to this guy-fest. This boy is a G8 with a little Tyrone for Darius 8 and Shimuzu's Elite Head Morphs for G8 mixes. Danae at Rendo had a 1/2 off sale so I picked up Edinburgh, I'd been eye him for some time. The pants are from the Jeans and Button Up Outfit for Genesis 3 Male and the pose is from Z Volatile - Poses for Lucian 7 & Genesis 3 Male converted to G8.

Eric G8.png
    936 x 882 - 593K
  • Kev914Kev914 Posts: 1,108

I bought the Shimuzu's Elite Head Morphs and I figured I would try them out before I forgot I had them. I also wanted to try out the Short wet hair that I purchased. And this is what I came up with...

• nohiznguyennohiznguyen Posts: 263
    edited January 2018

Bad Guy

d018a.jpg
    800 x 640 - 172K
    Post edited by nohiznguyen on
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,780
    edited January 2018

So, I've been complaining that I'm not into any of the G8 males and have not purchased any. I did, however, purchase a bunch of merchant resource morphs. So when Owen came out today, I was just "meh" about him and decided to try my own hand at morphing my own G8M character. I wanted to create someone I would actually date and had a lot of fun doing it! I've been creating a lot of sexy women primarily geared toward men, now I wanted to create a sexy guy for me! (At lease I think he's sexy LOL.) This is Noah skin for G3M, my morph. Just a character test.But I think I have a bit of a virtual crush on him! laugh

g8m cu bryan my morph noah skin.png
    600 x 800 - 623K
    Post edited by Wonderland on
  • Okay, guys! Voting is now open! Go Run, Don't Walk to your nearest web browser and decide on your favorites and go vote!  Just click on the link in this post or in my signature.  :)

So, I've been complaining that I'm not into any of the G8 males and have not purchased any. I did, however, purchase a bunch of merchant resource morphs. So when Owen came out today, I was just "meh" about him and decided to try my own hand at morphing my own G8M character. I wanted to create someone I would actually date and had a lot of fun doing it! I've been creating a lot of sexy women primarily geared toward men, now I wanted to create a sexy guy for me! (At lease I think he's sexy LOL.) This is Noah skin for G3M, my morph. Just a character test.But I think I have a bit of a virtual crush on him! laugh

I'd date him!  (If I were single... And if I were about 40 years younger. Unless, of course, if he likes his women on the "comfy," mature side. Really "comfy." Really mature.)

Okay, guys! Voting is now open! Go Run, Don't Walk to your nearest web browser and decide on your favorites and go vote!  Just click on the link in this post or in my signature.  :)

This needs a graphic to really draw attention... or at least BIG LETTERING, like in my signature...

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,780
    edited January 2018
    L'Adair said:

I'd date him!  (If I were single... And if I were about 40 years younger. Unless, of course, if he likes his women on the "comfy," mature side. Really "comfy." Really mature.)

Okay, guys! Voting is now open! Go Run, Don't Walk to your nearest web browser and decide on your favorites and go vote!  Just click on the link in this post or in my signature.  :)

This needs a graphic to really draw attention... or at least BIG LETTERING, like in my signature...

He's a bit young for me too but I'd date him anyway and am single. laugh Here he is again. The problem is, I can't find a male hair I like, so this is a woman's hair LOL. 

What did I miss? What are we voting on???

g8m cu bryan my morph noah skin full.png
    900 x 1200 - 1M
    Post edited by Wonderland on
    L'Adair said:

He's a bit young for me too but I'd date him anyway and am single. laugh Here he is again. The problem is, I can't find a male hair I like, so this is a woman's hair LOL. 

What did I miss? What are we voting on???

We're voting on which of the 103 (!!!) entries in the 3rd Annual It's Raining Men contest will win something. You get to select one image each for 1st, 2nd and 3rd prize. You also get to vote on the carrara challenge subcategory.

It won't be easy. There are a lot of amazing renders. But I'll bet you're up for the challenge...

• MardookMardook Posts: 292

Here's my contribution, G3M. Cheers! :)

Intense Yellow and Gold 2018 v2.jpg
    1993 x 1600 - 1M
  • Beach Boy

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,962

Wow mal3Imagery,very nice ,but can I point out his left elbow is in his leg not on it , and the necklace turtle is defying gravity by clinging to his chest ,only my opinion and not meant negative cause I think your guys are great

This discussion has been closed.