• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,157

WHEW... can't handle the hotness in this thread right now... *fans self* 

• nohiznguyennohiznguyen Posts: 263
    edited October 2017

Thunder

d060a.jpg
    800 x 1000 - 446K
    Post edited by nohiznguyen on
  • Finally got time to re-create my OC Gaelin for G3M, his Genesis version got really outdated. 

• ButchButch Posts: 798

I've had no imagination today, so this will have to do.  I really like the glasses (Specs Appeal), but they have no morphs, which is rather frustrating. 

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,582

For some reason the image isn't showing up for me Butch, but I saw the image in the galerie and he looked mighty fine!

Thanks Serene smiley    Also, I now have a pc safe from all sorts of nasties, thanks to my new cyber security laugh

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Had some fun with Lucas 8, a dash of M8 and some morph packages. Than continued the fun with postwork in Topaz Studio (the free version). This be the result, posting two of the pictures I ended up doing.

I'm not sure if others like this guy as much as I ended up doing, but list the morph tweaks I did if so :) RSM is the RareStone's face morphs for genesis 8 male. Otherwise it is the Genesis 8 male body and head morphs that I have used. Plus Lucas and Michael of course.

M8 - body: 70% face: 75%

Lucas 8 - body: 45% face: 30%

Body size: 5%

Body Tone: 35%

Bodybuilder: 15%

Bodybuilder details: 80%

Bodybuilder Size: 15%

Fitness: 20%

Fitness Details: 50%

Fitness Size: 20%

Stocky: 10%

---

Lip Top Peak: - 100%

Lips Thin: 10%

Mouth Height: 20%

Mouth Realism HD: 50%

crows Feet HD: 25%

Eyes Angled: 40%

Nose Depth: -10%

Nose Flesh Size: 5%

Nose Ridge: 15%

RSM Lip Peak Distance: - 50%

RSM Lip Peaks Gone: 20%

RSM Face Starter Diamond: 70%

RSM Eyelids Upper Detail Stronger: 50%

RSM Eyelids Upper Fold Down 1: 15%

RSM Eyelids Upper Rotate: -2%

RSM Eyes Full Set 03: 8%

RSM Eyes Full Set 04: -5%

RSM Eyes Full Set 05: 5%

RSM Eyes Full Set 09: 5%

Male model -1 Topaz 1 and 2

• Join Me  :)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Is it just me, or does he have Heterochromia?

• Daywalker DesignsDaywalker Designs Posts: 3,586
    edited October 2017

Gunner for Lucas 8 as The Highlander:

In the end, there can be only one.

There can be only one.png
    1000 x 1300 - 3M
    Post edited by Daywalker Designs on
  • 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,295
    Chohole said:

It's a black and white image, how can you tell? lol :)

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Chohole said:

It's a black and white image, how can you tell? lol :)

One eye looks much lighter than the other, but I think it's just the eye moisture reflecting the lighting. (Here's a good color render of the same character. Doesn't he have the nicest light gray eyes?)

edited October 2017

Its halloween. Time fore some costumed characters.

final.png
    1600 x 1400 - 3M
    Post edited by Serene Night on
    edited November 2017

Here's another for you all. =-)

Sam.jpg
    2000 x 2286 - 4M
  • genarisgenaris Posts: 313
    edited November 2017

Very nice, Serene!  The framing of the shot, his pose and the hair flopping around on the side together give it a good sense of energy, and the shirt tied around waist is a great touch!  He reminds me of Sam "Abomination" Winchester...  :)

~Gen

Post edited by genaris on
  • Kev914Kev914 Posts: 1,108

Nice work @SereneNight! Where did you get the shirt that is tied around the waist? Or did you paint it in? I've always wanted a shirt like that.

edited November 2017

Thanks guys! The shirt is from the riot girl set https://www.daz3d.com/riot-girl-for-genesis-3-female-s

I have had it on my wishlist for quite some time specifically because I wanted to buy that shirt for the men

the shirt clipped in a few places but I fixed it in ps. The set also comes with the same shirt but wearable. 

• I love walking into a thread and seeing so much yummy man cake! Just wanted to let you all know that the 3rd Annual It's Raining Men contest is now live in the Art Studio. We have a lot of great prizes generously donated vendors and forum members and I expect to see some stellar renders out of all of you.  We have an Entry thread this year so when you are ready just post your entries directly to the It's Raining Men Entry thread.  Remember to keep them TOS compliant.  :)  Good luck, everyone!

edited November 2017

Here's another for you all. =-)

Ohhh You bought Phoenix1966's Sean! I'm so jealous! I might have to ask the hubby for an early Christmas present! lol :) Or maybe I should wait until his brother is finished and get the set. I really hope "Dean" turns out as good as his brother! 

Excellent render by the way. I really like the lighting and the background is perfect!

Post edited by 3Diva on
    edited November 2017

Sean's facial sculpt is really well done. It is a dead ringer for Sam. And I really like the mats. You can use the genetics on other characters, but the skin renders nicely. So many geneisis 8 male skins are kind of flat and matte looking.  In addition to that, you get bodyhair, sideburns, and brows.  I wish more artists made characters as nicely ast this one. It has a lot in one pack for current value.

• pruggipruggi Posts: 151

Hi all, am pretty new here on the forums. Thought I'd post a new character that I've been working on using a little bit of Lucas 8 with Dante and Elijah 7

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,275

Phoenix1966's character skins have always been some of my favorite go-tos.  I've extremely glad to see her back. She disappeared for some years there.

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,462
    edited November 2017
    j cade said:

...hair

How are you getting to Blender? I tried a couple things in a short quest to learn and came up flat.

Post edited by evilded777 on
    pruggi said:

Hi all, am pretty new here on the forums. Thought I'd post a new character that I've been working on using a little bit of Lucas 8 with Dante and Elijah 7

I quite like him yes    He looks "normal" - that's a compliment, I might add laugh

• pruggipruggi Posts: 151

Thanks a lot Butch! : )))

I got lucky enough to be a beta tester for DarwinsMisphap's new character Giovanni. He's awesome! I really love this character! I think DarwinsMishap did a great job on him! :)

• KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191
    edited November 2017

I haven't been rendering much lately let alone rendering men. Just busy with other stuff. And, then, there was organizing that little contest. Anyway, I thought I would share what I was playing around with once he hit the store yesterday. 

This is my take on DarwinsMishap's Giuseppe:

Edit: Geez, for a writer, my grammar is sadly lacking today. Fixed grammar errors. Yikes!

Post edited by Knittingmommy on
    edited November 2017

Owen and Boyd hit the slopes! Or they would if they had skis and real winter clothing and actual skis!

EarlySnowInFall.jpg
    1400 x 1600 - 1M
  • Lol, SN! Winter clothing is sorely lacking in the digital world. Great expression on Owen. He doesn't look quite as thrilled as Boyd.  :)

Owen is a sergeant and sometimes has a case of resting bitch face. He’s having fun but needing to relax a bit... it takes Owen a while to unwind sometimes. Boyd is likely telling him he will survive another night at the ski lodges winter female bikini fest which has ben running all week.

This discussion has been closed.