Show Us Your Iray Renders. Part VIII

Comments

• Nice old battlewagon 

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,043

Night Patrol

2022-10-06 19:57:25.908 [INFO] :: Total Rendering Time: 2 minutes 40.9 seconds

Click on image for full size.

• Eye Candy blush

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,344

I've been in something of a rut lately, and decided I needed to do a rapid fire photoshoot series.

However, it would however have to be a silly series. So I decided to try updating my centaur clothing fit tools and convert over some underwear sets.

This one is actually my own custom underwear set combined with socks converted from an old Horse 2 pack by Karth:

Gallery Link

Herschel Hoffmeyer's Mystique set:

Gallery Link

A mix of Danie/Marforno's Fit N' Sexy, OutOfTouch's Active Lingerie and Anna Benjamin's/Barbard Brundon's Ballet Practice. (The briefs and socks from the Fit N' Sexy set didn't transfer well).

Gallery Link

xtrart-3d's Crow Lace Lingerie:

Gallery Link

1920s Boudoir set by Barbara Brundon/Moonscape Graphics/Sade:

Gallery Link

And OutOfTouch's Tessa Lingerie:

Gallery Link

I've not yet run out of underwear sets or enthusiasm, so a few more along those lines:

Angels Secrets Wool Edition and Mythos Outfit:

Gallery Link

Show Your Bra 3:

Gallery Link

Frolic Dress Add-ons

Gallery Link

edited November 2022

Zombie Hunter

Click on image for full size.

Post edited by Fishtales on
  • The textures were seperate from the dress and I used a wind node for her hair 

• RafmerRafmer Posts: 564
    edited December 2022

It's been a while since I posted anything in here.

Playing with the great old church by Merlin Studios.

nunchurch.png
    1024 x 1024 - 837K
    Post edited by Rafmer on
  • Nice work

And the Nun doesn't have a ruler in her handdevil

• BobvanBobvan Posts: 2,652
    edited December 2022

laugh

1.png
    1860 x 950 - 3M
    2.jpg
    1860 x 950 - 235K
    3.png
    1860 x 950 - 3M
    Post edited by Bobvan on

Its been a while..

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566
    edited December 2022

Well I decided to try out G9 even though I am still using DS 4,15 and for the most part, I see no issues although I know I am missing some DS functionality based on other forum posts. Looks like it's time to maybe think about installing the latest DS,. LOL

g9diva.jpg
    1358 x 1440 - 898K
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on

FSMCDesigns said:

Well I decided to try out G9 even though I am still using DS 4,15 and for the most part, I see no issues although I know I am missing some DS functionality based on other forum posts. Looks like it's time to maybe think about installing the latest DS,. LOL

My recommendation would be to install the Beta version and then you can use them both side by side. I use 4.15 too and the latest Beta of 4.20 and move between them There are some old scenes that don't render in the Beta for some reason that I haven't tracked down as I just open them in 4.15 where they do work :) Just make sure not to download the full 4.20 by mistake or it will delete the 4.15 version.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,566
    edited December 2022

Fishtales said:

FSMCDesigns said:

My recommendation would be to install the Beta version and then you can use them both side by side. I use 4.15 too and the latest Beta of 4.20 and move between them There are some old scenes that don't render in the Beta for some reason that I haven't tracked down as I just open them in 4.15 where they do work :) Just make sure not to download the full 4.20 by mistake or it will delete the 4.15 version.

Thanks. Yeah, I am contemplating that. I wanted to do this with 4.15 and somehow it overwrote my 4.12 install, so I am very wary these days. Wish me luck! LOL

Here is another quick G9 in 4.15 with an Xmas theme, LOL

xmasg9.jpg
    777 x 849 - 465K
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,576

Ivy said:

Something fun to watch

Animated short created and rendered with daz studio click to play./ best viewed in 1080hd

..very nice.  What city sets did you use? 

Gogger said:

Trying to find some way to use Mystic Gorge and this happened over a series of about 10 variations. 

You see this on your way to the castle. What do you do?

...I love this. 

• ExpozuresExpozures Posts: 216
    edited December 2022

I'm no expert and still have some learning to do, but I've always been a huge fan of artists like Jeff Easley, Keith Parkinson, Larry Elmore etc.

sxp83f5cyfy91.jpg
    3840 x 2160 - 1M
    Post edited by Expozures on

...that looks pretty good  I like the depth haze.

...been a bit preoccupied over the last year or so with "RL" stuff .A number of of nice images here that if I commented on them all the thread woudl go another couple pages. 

Did this for the PC...err....I mean Daz+ challenge back in October.

A Slow All Hallows Eve.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 829K
  • willowfanwillowfan Posts: 238
    edited December 2022

Harley says Hi.

G9F, a lot of kit bashing and 2 renders.

Harley says Hi.jpg
    1335 x 2160 - 1M
    Post edited by willowfan on
  • Olo_OrdinaireOlo_Ordinaire Posts: 630
    edited December 2022

Portrait of Billie

Billie is another incredible bluejaunte character...

Portait of Billie - 01.png
    2329 x 1800 - 7M
    Post edited by Olo_Ordinaire on

Playing with animation again and ended up with this short.

Flying Log

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

FSMCDesigns said:

Fishtales said:

FSMCDesigns said:

Thanks. Yeah, I am contemplating that. I wanted to do this with 4.15 and somehow it overwrote my 4.12 install, so I am very wary these days. Wish me luck! LOL

Here is another quick G9 in 4.15 with an Xmas theme, LOL

I stayed on DS 4.14 beta for ages because 4.15 kept crashing until I accidentally overwrote the 4.15 with the newest version and it works great! No crashes so far. Much better than 4.15!

• BandoriFanBandoriFan Posts: 364
    edited December 2022

I really like these customizations came out. I used pieces from different sets and used different shaders on them. I'm still working on lighting and adjusting skin parameters. 

I got rid of the custom gloss maps on the jacket's texture since I really didn't like the effect for this render 

I wanted to do an unusual setting for romance and a couple where the girl is taller. Here they sneak affection with a side hug as they cross the street

Post edited by BandoriFan on
    edited December 2022

Once upon a time in Hollywood's Clifford Booth

187.png
    1860 x 950 - 3M
    188.png
    1860 x 950 - 3M
    189.png
    1860 x 950 - 2M
    190.png
    1860 x 950 - 2M
    Post edited by Bobvan on

Getting back to fitting things to centaurs that weren't meant to be fitted to centaurs:

A combination of Universe Explorer and the Dog 8 Spacesuit:

Gallery Link

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,474
    edited January 2023

You want NVIATWAS, I'll show you NVIATWAS!!!...

Rendered on DS 4.15.0.2, RTX 3060 12GB, nVidia 471.41, W7 Ultimate, i7-5820K, X99, 64GB in 3 minutes 20 seconds

NVIATWAS.png
    1914 x 1153 - 4M
    Post edited by PerttiA on

No-one's managed to stop me yet, so another series of me wasting my time working out how to fit clothes to a horse...

~~~~~

French Maid Costume:

Gallery Link

~~~~~

Athletics Outfit:

Gallery Link

~~~~~

Nicole Agent Outfit: (plus custom stockings)

Gallery Link

~~~~~

Cheerleader Outfit:

Gallery Link

~~~~~

Corsican Raider Outfit:

Gallery Link