Show Us Your Iray Renders. Part VIII

1161718192022»

Comments

• Robert FreiseRobert Freise Posts: 4,267

Nice work

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,346

A disagreement about the shower drain during Jenny and Rina's shared living arrangements at university.

Gallery Link

The biggest challenge here was finding a suitable prop to be the drain hairball - eventurally, it's a heavily morphed tumbleweed prop from a Wild West set that I think was a Daz+ Freebie back in 2019 or so.

• MelissaGTMelissaGT Posts: 2,610

The latest I'm particularly proud of. This was the first time I've used ultrascatter (for the city in the background as well as the clouds). 

Gallery Link

Lyoness and I have had a bit of a thing going over Discord in which I've been doing useless promo renders for her new clothing products by instead putting them on my centaur Jade.

This is instead her older Sugar Rush outfit that came up in conversation on the Slackers server recently, but it's also turned out quite nicely.

Gallery Link

Continuing on that project to pretend I've actually used all those lingerie sets I've hoarded over the years, this time it's Heavy Metal Princess

Gallery Link

• MachineClawMachineClaw Posts: 137

soooooo the motorcyle is 4 horse power? LOL

edited February 10

MachineClaw said:

soooooo the motorcyle is 4 horse power? LOL

Well, it's got more than usual, anyway.

~~~~~

I realise I'm generally flooding things with centaur art of late, but here's another recent one I didn't post here.

Although transformations are not part of my setting, they're often associated with centaur art in recent years, and it seemed like an interesting technical challenge to see if I could make one happen with Daz models - so here's my effort to try and fit one in to the canon of my setting.

(Also, an attempt to do some kind of sequence, which isn't something I've done before).

Gallery Link

Post edited by Matt_Castle on

To prove I can occasionally do something that hasn't even got half a horse in it, a (metaphorical) look at one of the mistakes my immortal ghoul character Emma has made in her long life:

Gallery Link

• Matt_Castle Wow, the whole story snippet and transformation sequence is brilliantly done! Super impressive! yes

• FishtalesFishtales Posts: 6,043
    edited February 15

As soon as I saw the Sundew plants by @Martinjfrost I saw this in my mind :)

To The Rescue

2024-02-15 19:42:02.788 [INFO] :: Total Rendering Time: 5 minutes 52.31 seconds

Click on image for full size.

to-the-rescue-copyright-001.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Post edited by Fishtales on

The latest theme prompt on the (unofficial) Daz3D Slackers Discord server is "Infiltration", and while I ended up diverging from exactly that (we're loose on that - the theme is supposed to inspire, not restrict), I ended up shoving my engineer into some duct work.

Gallery Link