Excellent job!!!
    Thanks Glad you like her. Your new textures are also looking good

All_I_need.jpg
    1663 x 942 - 442K
  • galattgalatt Posts: 219
    edited December 1969

rschulte said:

Hello,
    First time posting here. I first want to thank everyone here for all their work and show you the uniform I created combing your bodysuit textures and the V4 Courageous skirt.
    uniform_test.png
    575 x 701 - 129K
  • mdbruffymdbruffy Posts: 2,345
    edited September 2014

I need a little help. I want to update my version of Kang for the next story. All I want to do is swap his silver over-over shirt for the movie tunic. Unfortunately, M3's tunic won't conform to P6 James and I have nothing in my Runtime for James that will work as far as textures maps are concerned. Anyone have any ideas?

A_Klingon_Problem.jpg
    687 x 787 - 189K
    Post edited by mdbruffy on
  • rdudarduda Posts: 579
    edited December 1969

Trying a TNG Falcon mix... trying for a Defiant cockpit I think I made it look more imperial shuttle... What do you guys think?

TNGFalc.jpg
    845 x 788 - 130K
  • shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,189
    edited December 1969

I like it! I think it has a really unique and great look for a Star Trek vehicle.

Rduda said:
    Trying a TNG Falcon mix... trying for a Defiant cockpit I think I made it look more imperial shuttle... What do you guys think?
  • jerriecanjerriecan Posts: 470
    edited December 1969

Thought I'd share a wip for a project I'm working on, a graphic novel set just after the close of the Romulan War. Hope you like. :)

tvril1.jpg
    1000 x 562 - 87K
  • rschulterschulte Posts: 484
    edited December 1969

jerriecan said:
    Thought I'd share a wip for a project I'm working on, a graphic novel set just after the close of the Romulan War. Hope you like. :)

Really like that combadge! Is it available?

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

mdbruffy said:
    I need a little help. I want to update my version of Kang for the next story. All I want to do is swap his silver over-over shirt for the movie tunic. Unfortunately, M3's tunic won't conform to P6 James and I have nothing in my Runtime for James that will work as far as textures maps are concerned. Anyone have any ideas?

Have you tried running the M3 tunic through Wardrobe Wizard or CrossDresser? Sometimes a stand-alone product works better than the tools built into Poser or DS.

• robkelkrobkelk Posts: 3,259
    edited December 1969

Rduda said:

I know exactly where I'd use this model, if I had a copy. A Trekkie/Warsie mixture would fit right in at http://www.fenspace.net/ ...
    edited December 1969

robkelk said:
    mdbruffy said:

Have you tried running the M3 tunic through Wardrobe Wizard or CrossDresser? Sometimes a stand-alone product works better than the tools built into Poser or DS.

Tried it. I have the M3 plugin for Wardrobe wizard and the James plugins, too. But WW says the M3 Klingon Tunic is not a supported item.
    and I don't have cross-dresser.

edited September 2014

galatt said:

Hello,
    First time posting here. I first want to thank everyone here for all their work and show you the uniform I created combing your bodysuit textures and the V4 Courageous skirt.

Welcome to the group!

Regarding the uniform, the zips I posted has the images (in readme directory) of the uniforms from Star Trek Online would provide a great guide on how these would look.. I'm not planning to convert them to Courageous or Valiant, so If you want to take a shot, go for it.

Post edited by rschulte on
    edited December 1969

mdbruffy said:
    robkelk said:
    mdbruffy said:

Tried it. I have the M3 plugin for Wardrobe wizard and the James plugins, too. But WW says the M3 Klingon Tunic is not a supported item.

Have you tried converting it as a prop?

• MattymanxMattymanx Posts: 6,879
    edited December 1969

THats looking good Richard

edited December 1969

To support my set of Uzilite's The Next Generation uniforms and a reboot of my old STTOS for bodysuits, I am posting a set of low-poly badges. I find that the bright uniforms for STTOS (Medical and Gold) make it hard to see the badge). These badges are a set of 11 sized and paranted to V4 and M4.

In Star Trek Online, the rule of thumb is if your rank insignia is Gold, your combadge should be gold or have gold in it. I included a few mat files for the material zones, or you can use your own..

Included are the old TOS Command, Engineering/Security, Sciences badges, plus a few others..

ST_Badges4.png
    1002 x 898 - 976K
    ST_Badges3.png
    1002 x 898 - 948K
    ST_Badges2.png
    1002 x 898 - 951K
    ST_Badges1.png
    1002 x 898 - 958K
    edited December 1969

rschulte said:
    mdbruffy said:
    robkelk said:
    mdbruffy said:

Prop???

edited September 2014

mdbruffy said:
    rschulte said:
    mdbruffy said:
    robkelk said:
    mdbruffy said:

Prop???

Instead of converting to a conforming figure, you might convert to a prop and then parent this to the chest. The option is located beneath the "Convert to" field on the right "As Prop".

edited December 1969

rschulte said:
    mdbruffy said:
    rschulte said:
    mdbruffy said:
    robkelk said:
    mdbruffy said:

Prop???

Instead of converting to a conforming figure, you might convert to a prop and then parent this to the chest. The option is located beneath the "Convert to" field on the right "As Prop".

Which program are you talking about? There's no option like that in the version of Wardrobe Wizard I have. It still says the tunic is not a supported figure:

No-go.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 202K
  • jerriecanjerriecan Posts: 470
    edited December 1969

rschulte said:
    jerriecan said:

Not as a prop - right now it's a png image on a plane with a trans map. Don't yet have the skills to create 3d models from scratch. If you still want it - or if you want to take a crack at making a prop version - let me know. :) Glad you like!

edited December 1969

rschulte said:
    mdbruffy said:
    rschulte said:
    mdbruffy said:
    robkelk said:
    mdbruffy said:

Prop???

Got it !!! Got it!! It's converting now. It's been so long since I did this, I forgot Half the steps! Got it now!

edited December 1969

mdbruffy said:
    rschulte said:
    mdbruffy said:
    rschulte said:
    mdbruffy said:
    robkelk said:
    mdbruffy said:

Prop???

Which program are you talking about? There's no option like that in the version of Wardrobe Wizard I have. It still says the tunic is not a supported figure:

I'm using the standalone version of Wardrobe Wizard (not the plugin to poser), I find it easier to use.

edited December 1969

rschulte said:
    mdbruffy said:
    rschulte said:
    mdbruffy said:
    rschulte said:
    mdbruffy said:
    robkelk said:
    mdbruffy said:

Prop???

I'm using the standalone version of Wardrobe Wizard (not the plugin to poser), I find it easier to use.

I finally got it. I just had to remember all the steps. It's been awhile since I've needed to convert anything.

Colonel_Kang.jpg
    630 x 787 - 110K
    edited September 2014

jerriecan said:
    rschulte said:
    jerriecan said:

Not as a prop - right now it's a png image on a plane with a trans map. Don't yet have the skills to create 3d models from scratch. If you still want it - or if you want to take a crack at making a prop version - let me know. :) Glad you like!

prop made out of primatives ... is there a name associated with the badge? and do you want it?

note: image for a new uniform based on the Star trek Online, Sierra 4... M4 and V4 bodysuit set will be posted as a freebie later...

st-futurecom9.png
    1109 x 898 - 401K
    edited December 1969

mdbruffy said:
    rschulte said:
    mdbruffy said:
    rschulte said:
    mdbruffy said:
    rschulte said:
    mdbruffy said:
    robkelk said:
    mdbruffy said:

Prop???

I finally got it. I just had to remember all the steps. It's been awhile since I've needed to convert anything.

Look great! Glad you got it working.

edited December 1969

rschulte said:
    mdbruffy said:
    rschulte said:
    mdbruffy said:
    rschulte said:
    mdbruffy said:
    rschulte said:
    mdbruffy said:
    robkelk said:
    mdbruffy said:

Prop???

Look great! Glad you got it working.

Thank you!

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339
    edited December 1969

Rduda said:

Very cool, can we see some more picts? Are you going to include an interior?

-- Walt Sterdan

edited December 1969

jerriecan said:

Nice! Cant wait to see more.

edited December 1969

wsterdan said:
    Rduda said:

Very cool, can we see some more picts? Are you going to include an interior?

-- Walt Sterdan

Ill post more, I have to still to the main ramp and cargo hold elevator, then the cockpit will be detailed, but rest of the inside will be separate props.

• PDSmithPDSmith Posts: 712
    edited September 2014

Adventures of Jade Redmond IV has been posted over at DA.

http://pdsmith.deviantart.com/art/Adventures-of-Jade-Redmond-IV-480895704

Like the other Jade stories they are a back story for other books and only 6 frames.

Enjoy.

title2.jpg
    800 x 257 - 183K
    Post edited by PDSmith on
    edited December 1969

jerriecan said:

I like the look. Especially the lighting! It makes the character stand out so much more from the back ground. Don't give up the story you have planned, you have a look that is fantastic. Stick with it!

-Paul

edited December 1969

Rduda said:

It does have an imperial shuttle look, but hey it's still one heck of a cross over from Wars to Trek. Besides, look at it like this, how many ships does trek have that are crewed by 5 or 6 people? we need (okay I need) more smaller ships and tons of TNG era props to populate what we no long get on TV or movies, just in the books.

I love it!

-Paul

This discussion has been closed.