Sales thread: Report Issues Here. & "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited October 2020

Are you seeing the new debuts with 30% off? I'm seeing no discount if I'm not logged in.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • The discounts on the bundle, Freja 8 and the blacksmith outfit has gone...

Yep, we're working on them, thanks.

Should be all fixed now.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

The description on the Freja Viking Maiden bundle states it contains:

....a Makeup set, three sensational Viking Outfits...

this is incorrect as it does not contain a makeup set, and it only contains two 'viking' outfits 

jakiblue said:

this is incorrect as it does not contain a makeup set, and it only contains two 'viking' outfits 

Will report

• fastbike1fastbike1 Posts: 4,074

Freya 8's description: "For additional savings, check out FFreja 8 Viking Maiden Bundle and Viking Battle Bundle."

I don't see the Viking Battle Bundle. Is this wrapped up in today's sales issues or perhaps dropping tomorrow?

fastbike1 said:

Freya 8's description: "For additional savings, check out FFreja 8 Viking Maiden Bundle and Viking Battle Bundle."

I don't see the Viking Battle Bundle. Is this wrapped up in today's sales issues or perhaps dropping tomorrow?

Sending an enquiry. It's not live, so may be for tomorrow.

• NathNath Posts: 2,718
    jakiblue said:

Will report

Also, Freja's icons are grey, and there are no textures in the download for her. Unless she's meant to be grey? cheeky

freja.jpg
    991 x 887 - 173K
    Nath said:
    jakiblue said:

Will report

Also, Freja's icons are grey, and there are no textures in the download for her. Unless she's meant to be grey? cheeky

Will send an enquiry.

• NathNath Posts: 2,718
    Nath said:
    jakiblue said:

Will report

Will send an enquiry.

And this is in both manual and DIM download. The other two options I don't use.

• Please help fix interactive license pricing.

I understand most of you have the 'perpetual interactive license' and don't care, but people like me have been spending $1000s just for license only and asking every time this does not update according to the 'daz interactive license sale' is getting very disappointing to the point of no return. Thanks.

shoppingCart.JPG
    1402 x 1110 - 142K
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

What’s the ‘perpetual interactive licence’? 

Please help fix interactive license pricing.

I understand most of you have the 'perpetual interactive license' and don't care, but people like me have been spending $1000s just for license only and asking every time this does not update according to the 'daz interactive license sale' is getting very disappointing to the point of no return. Thanks.

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,180
    jakiblue said:

There used to be a catch-all interactive license rather than licenses for individual products, but I think cheelong is very mistaken about how many people actually have that.

• HavosHavos Posts: 5,306

The majority of the shoppers here are not game designers, so I would be very surprised if more than a small fraction of people had a "perpetual interactive license", particularly when you consider that it has not even been available to buy for a few years now.

Reporting.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,845
    Gordig said:
    jakiblue said:

There used to be a catch-all interactive license rather than licenses for individual products, but I think cheelong is very mistaken about how many people actually have that.

it was only for DAZ originals too not Premier Artists

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033
    edited October 2020
    Gordig said:
    jakiblue said:

it was only for DAZ originals too not Premier Artists

A few PAs had their licenses too.

Post edited by Leana on
  • Gordig said:
    jakiblue said:

Havos said:

The majority of the shoppers here are not game designers, so I would be very surprised if more than a small fraction of people had a "perpetual interactive license", particularly when you consider that it has not even been available to buy for a few years now.

Sorry, let me rephrase.

I understand that most of you don't care.... but people like me have been spending $1000s just for license only and asking every time this does not update according to the 'daz interactive license sale' is getting very disappointing to the point of no return. Thanks.

• I am starting to really feel a bit angry now. I have bought today's bundle a few hours ago. After logging in again, i am receiving a purple banner suggesting that I should by the Viking Maiden bundle with a discount. 

This is NOT funny....

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

I am starting to really feel a bit angry now. I have bought today's bundle a few hours ago. After logging in again, i am receiving a purple banner suggesting that I should by the Viking Maiden bundle with a discount. 

This is NOT funny....

file a ticket,  expalining and asking for a full or partial refund.   Click on "Contact Us"  at the bottom of this and every other page on the site.

• DarkS474DarkS474 Posts: 149

What's up with Grab-A-Deal ? I click on Shop Now but it doesn't load any page. Shouldn't it load a new page with the select items to choose from?

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742
    edited October 2020

Grab a deal list contains $1.99 Platinum Club+ for a Day Items  and they are not discounting. I'd suggest removing them from the grab a deal list.... before you get many complaints or allow them to discount :)

Post edited by Xellosz on
  • 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
    edited October 2020

Yea, the grab-a-deal is not working for me at all.  Have 3 older items in cart, and get 

• Coupon code "GRAB-A-DEAL" is not valid.

So not new, not PC for a day and not PC+...but they are on sale.  Is that ano-no that is not outlined...shouldn't be since it says an EXTRA...

Post edited by 3dOutlaw on
  • WolfwoodWolfwood Posts: 675
    edited October 2020

Adding a debut item removes the grab a deal coupon (sixty-mee).

As there is a nice stacking triggered by having debut item in cart, it would be nice if that could cohexist.

Edit: Still new does the same :(

Post edited by Wolfwood on
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

If you add anything extra besides three items, it negates the coupon. You must have only 3 items in your cart and it works.

Tried adding these from the Grab-A-Deal list :  Rayya for Genesis 8 Female , Kira HD for Genesis 8 Female, Scifi Angel Racer for Genesis 8 Female(s)

but the coupon is not working. Tried changing them with others from the same list and still not working.

• Xellosz said:

Grab a deal list contains $1.99 Platinum Club+ for a Day Items  and they are not discounting. I'd suggest removing them from the grab a deal list.... before you get many complaints or allow them to discount :)

DarkS474 said:

What's up with Grab-A-Deal ? I click on Shop Now but it doesn't load any page. Shouldn't it load a new page with the select items to choose from?

So there is no list, just whatever you want outside the new, pc for a day, etc?

If you add anything extra besides three items, it negates the coupon. You must have only 3 items in your cart and it works.

Yep.. just tried that ...

.. I removed the Interactive License and the coupon works. But that is a bug. The Interactive License is attached to the main product, why is it counting the license as another product then?

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

I don't think I've ever seen the store rules set up as they are today.

I had one Daily Special in the cart, along with items I knew coupons don't work on, and I applied the Save6 coupon to it. Worked fine. Discount went to 67% with the extra $6 off. I added a new release to trigger a higher discount, but it negated the coupon. The item then had a discount of 65%. I thought it might be the cost dipped below the required $18, so I added another older item from the featured PAs. Reapplying the coupon got the Invalid error message, even though the two items combined came to more the $18 after all the other discounts were applied.

With SIXTY-MEE, (and undoubtedly GRAB-A-DEAL,) having a new release in the cart negates the coupon, even if there are only three items in the cart, and even if one or two of the items otherwise get the extra 60% off.

I've come to expect coupons to not work on sales categories of products with flat-rate pricing, like the PC+/Day. It would still be nice if "Coupons do not apply." were added to the disclaimer for those categories.

This discussion has been closed.