Sales thread: Report Issues Here. & "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• AelinAelin Posts: 111

Mark_e593e0a5 said:

The BYOB section shows "PC+ members: Get 8 items for $2.99". ALL of the items I get listed when clicking on "Get them here" are $1.99

Ok, I must be blind today blush . Anybody can tell me where is the BYOB section please?  Thank you

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033
    edited October 2020

Image on the sale page links to the category: https://www.daz3d.com/byob-items

Post edited by Leana on
  • DarkS474DarkS474 Posts: 149
    edited October 2020
    stemyl said:

Do you see any PC pricing at all? I can see the issue, but I don't know why - it might be a case of having to file a ticket so CS can look into it properly for you?  Obviously I don't want to just go poking around in your account and mess stuff up.

The price is $70, discounted to $55.
    In the cart, the first time I look at it, is $70 discounted to $42 in the left colum, but in the right colum with subtotal and total is already $70 discount -$15, total $55.
    if I hit refresh, or if I proceed to checkout, the price shown is $55 in both columns (and in the checkout/payment page too, still $55).

If you meant if I see any PC+ price in the shop -- no, i.e. "Arbor Toxicus" which is a PC item - is at $10,47 (the usual -30% for new items, not the pc+ pricing).
    Thanks!

The PC+ Quarterly when searching on the shop I see -22% discount but when put it in cart it is at full price $24. Or should it be 40% off that too?

Post edited by DarkS474 on
  • DarkS474 said:
    stemyl said:

Do you see any PC pricing at all? I can see the issue, but I don't know why - it might be a case of having to file a ticket so CS can look into it properly for you?  Obviously I don't want to just go poking around in your account and mess stuff up.

In the cart, the first time I look at it, is $70 discounted to $42 in the left colum, but in the right colum with subtotal and total is already $70 discount -$15, total $55.
    if I hit refresh, or if I proceed to checkout, the price shown is $55 in both columns (and in the checkout/payment page too, still $55).

If you meant if I see any PC+ price in the shop -- no, i.e. "Arbor Toxicus" which is a PC item - is at $10,47 (the usual -30% for new items, not the pc+ pricing).
    Thanks!

The PC+ Quarterly when searching on the shop I see -22% discount but when put it in cart it is at full price $24. Or should it be 40% off that too?

I believe only annual subs are discounted at the moment.

• majority of "Debut" items are missing their discounts. The "Hanging Vines"  weekly freeby isn't free, shows at 4.99 when you open the product page.

9:22 am ET:  Hi all. I'm logged in & a PC+ member. The PC Free Mega Pack 1 Bundle isn't free yet ($1.39). Hanging vines still isn't free ($4.99). All but 2 "Daily Specials at 50%" aren't discounted. But still excited for the sale! :-)

• The freebies need to be added to the cart, they will then show as 0.

The daily specials I'll see about getting kicked.

• deathbycanondeathbycanon Posts: 1,227

several items in fast grab are full price

• You're right; they were free in the cart - thanks!

For the category sale and free items, it might be helpful to include in the text next to them, "Discount applied in cart" or "Pricing applied in cart."  Just a suggestion.

• several items in fast grab are full price

They all look OK to me at the moment.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,444

why doesn't the PC+ PA/PC etc coupon not work? It takes off 50%.... with or without free items in the cart?

• stemyl said:

Thanks!

This is happening to me as well. If I add anything else to the cart it gives me PC+ prices... maybe that's the issue?

Capture.JPG
    1508 x 520 - 54K
  • I think the store is treating you like a member of PC+ the minute you put it in your cart... tried checking out and it was $42 until the moment it forced me to sign in or create a new account, and as soon as I signed in it went back to $55.

• brimstoneomegabrimstoneomega Posts: 343
    edited October 2020

Annual PC+ isn't giving the %40 off. Only showing %22.

Also, I can't upload a file. Gotr a little pop-up saying I don't have permission when I tried to attach a screenshot. That never happened before.

Here's an offf site hosted version

**EDIT** looks like I'm not the only one with this problem. Here's hoping you guys can figure it out :)

Post edited by brimstoneomega on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Is it just me, or do product pages for bundles show the items in the bundle with virtually unreadable dark gray on black text?

gray on black.png
    435 x 472 - 192K
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033

Is it just me, or do product pages for bundles show the items in the bundle with virtually unreadable dark gray on black text?

Not just you, I see the same.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,162
    I see the same problem
  • Annual PC+ isn't giving the %40 off. Only showing %22.

Also, I can't upload a file. Gotr a little pop-up saying I don't have permission when I tried to attach a screenshot. That never happened before.

Here's an offf site hosted version

**EDIT** looks like I'm not the only one with this problem. Here's hoping you guys can figure it out :)

I've inquired.. it might need to file a ticket though.. but I'll see if the workaround will sort it.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

I’m having the same problem. My membership just expired and it was charging me full price and said add a membership to the cart. When I did, it was originally $42 but when I went to check out, it jumped to $55. So this is an issue for everyone. Can someone please look into it? 

• I’m having the same problem. My membership just expired and it was charging me full price and said add a membership to the cart. When I did, it was originally $42 but when I went to check out, it jumped to $55. So this is an issue for everyone. Can someone please look into it? 

Yea, it's being worked on.

I’m having the same problem. My membership just expired and it was charging me full price and said add a membership to the cart. When I did, it was originally $42 but when I went to check out, it jumped to $55. So this is an issue for everyone. Can someone please look into it? 

Thanks! laugh

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    edited October 2020

This part of the sale doesn't appear to be working:

Still New Releases - 30% OFF

PC+ Members: Get an EXTRA 15% OFF

I have two Still New Releases in the cart and they are only showing as 30% off:

Screenshot 2020-10-05 141415.jpg
    1159 x 364 - 38K
    Post edited by 3Diva on

Thanks! laugh

Well, it’s still not fixed and it’s almost the end of the Daz day. Will they refund me the difference on a PC+ membership? 

• 3Diva said:

Try again, it's working for me.

• I’m having the same problem. My membership just expired and it was charging me full price and said add a membership to the cart. When I did, it was originally $42 but when I went to check out, it jumped to $55. So this is an issue for everyone. Can someone please look into it? 

Thanks! laugh

Well, it’s still not fixed and it’s almost the end of the Daz day. Will they refund me the difference on a PC+ membership? 

It may be best to open a ticket, with a screen shot of the offer - though I should think there's a fair chance that there will be other membership discounts (or that this one will continue).

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948
    edited October 2020
    3Diva said:

3Diva, did you get it to work?  I tried each of the products and they show as 40% in a test cart for me.

Also, peeking at your forum tag, I don't see Platinum Club listed.  I don't know if PAs have the tag though.

Post edited by gitika1 on
    edited October 2020
    3Diva said:

Try again, it's working for me.

I just tried emptying my cart completely and readding them. All of them are still just 30% off:

It seems like this is a PA issue, I guess. It happens every PC+ sale and seams to happen ONLY during the PC+ sales: PAs not getting as high of a discount on things as the rest of the PC+ folks. If that's intended, that's fine. BUT I would prefer to know if that's intentional or not. As I said, I've noticed it every PC+ sale since I became a PA, where my cart is always less discounted than the carts other people are posting screencaps of. Again, if it's designed like that on purpose, I guess that's fine. It would be good to know if this is something that's intended.

Screenshot 2020-10-05 161947.jpg
    1535 x 734 - 111K
    Post edited by 3Diva on
  • Phoenix1966Phoenix1966 Posts: 1,562
    edited October 2020

@3Diva I can confrim that a Still New release is not getting the extra 15% off. I suspect it is our PA status that is why it isn't working. As I recall, there was some perk last year or the year before that didn't quite work for PAs because our PC+ membership status is different.

Post edited by Phoenix1966 on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

@3Diva, I'm seeing the same thing on the Still New, but Debut NRs are coming up at 40% off in the cart. My CV status puts me in the same boat as PAs and Mods. so we should be seeing the same thing.

My guess is more people aren't reporting it because yesterday those same items had a bigger discount. If they wanted any of those, they probably already bought them, or put them in their wishlists until much later.

@3Diva I can confrim that a Still New release is not getting the extra 15% off. I suspect it is our PA status that is why it isn't working. As I recall, there was some perk last year or the year before that didn't quite work for PAs because our PC+ membership status is different.

Yeah, I momentarily forgot that PAs usually get less of a discount than other PC+ members during the PC+ Sale. That's something I've noticed every PC+ Sale since I became a PA - other people's carts showing a higher discount during the PC+ Sale than the PA's carts.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,162
    3Diva said:

Yeah, I momentarily forgot that PAs usually get less of a discount than other PC+ members during the PC+ Sale. That's something I've noticed every PC+ Sale since I became a PA - other people's carts showing a higher discount during the PC+ Sale than the PA's carts.

I think it is because PAs and CVs get PC+ benefits for free and so you aren't "real" PC+ members. As far as the store rules go, you fall into another category.That still doesn't indicate whether it is intentional or not, though. Maybe you should send a ticket about the problem and ask.

This discussion has been closed.