Sales thread: Report Issues Here. & "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• 3dOutlaw said:

Yea, the grab-a-deal is not working for me at all.  Have 3 older items in cart, and get 

• Coupon code "GRAB-A-DEAL" is not valid.

So not new, not PC for a day and not PC+...but they are on sale.  Is that ano-no that is not outlined...shouldn't be since it says an EXTRA...

You should be usign the PC+ Members code.

• brvsnbrvsn Posts: 213

I used the new PC+ coupon as soon as it went out, great deal on already discounted bundles!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,224
    3dOutlaw said:

Yea, the grab-a-deal is not working for me at all.  Have 3 older items in cart, and get 

So not new, not PC for a day and not PC+...but they are on sale.  Is that ano-no that is not outlined...shouldn't be since it says an EXTRA...

His account does not show him as a PC+ member.

• HylasHylas Posts: 4,801

GRAB-A-DEAL isn't working for me, can anyone see why?

Bildschirmfoto 2020-10-06 um 21.16.01.png
    1126 x 701 - 183K
  • akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124
    edited October 2020

That grab a deal thing doesnt work for me either. Tried with different products (and the ones with discount already, and those totally without), still "no valid".

Post edited by akmerlow on
  • 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
    3dOutlaw said:

I would, if I was a PC+ member...but I am not.

Also, I did try it, just in case, and it does not work.

• Joe WebbJoe Webb Posts: 837
    edited October 2020

Neither is working for me.

Note that the "Shop Now" list includes a Fast Grab (Orlean's Armor for Genesis 8 Male(s)), so I thought that was the trouble. So I just put the first three items that come up in the Shop Now list for me, and it rejects the SIXTY-MEE coupon and the GRAB-A-DEAL. I am not a PC+ member.

Post edited by Joe Webb on

I have the sinking feeling that I am going to miss this sale without ever knowing why these items did not work  crying

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,779

May I just say a grateful thank you? I had been wanting to buy the Predator vs. Prey Dinosaur Bundle for years, which base price is $99.95, and currently on sale for $54.97. But each time, I had to leave it on the shelf to stretch my dollars. But that 60% off, added to the other percentages off today, dropped it down to $15.39. Now I can go let them tear up Ultra-Scenery or something. Ati, thanks for that email.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,743
    3dOutlaw said:

I have the sinking feeling that I am going to miss this sale without ever knowing why these items did not work  crying

Weird, those should work. Are you sure you spelled/copied/pasted it correctly? No extra spaces? It worked fine for me on three already discounted PA items. Screenshot your cart and open a ticket.

• jd641jd641 Posts: 430
    edited October 2020

Is anyone else getting - % off on many items? I'm seeing this on almost everything I add to my cart:

Negativesale.jpg
    1000 x 285 - 32K
    Post edited by jd641 on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,357
    edited October 2020
    jd641 said:

Is anyone else getting - % off on many items? I'm seeing this on almost everything I add to my cart:

You are not being charged a minus % off. What is happening is that the item is full price and you are also being charged sales tax. The total price (including tax) that you pay is higher than full price. Hence it computes as a -%.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
    3dOutlaw said:

Weird, those should work. Are you sure you spelled/copied/pasted it correctly? No extra spaces? It worked fine for me on three already discounted PA items. Screenshot your cart and open a ticket.

OK thanks, I dropped a ticket on it.

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,029
    edited October 2020

So, does the sixty-me or the Grab-a-deal require anything else (b esides my 3 items, like a debut item on to of them) in the basket to get the discount? I`m not getting any discount when my 3 items are in the cart by themselves.

Post edited by mcorr on
  • RSand55RSand55 Posts: 155

I am not a PC+ member but I used GRAB-A-DEAL but it does not work on these items.

Did I miss something?

Thanks guys.

GRAB A DEAL.jpg
    1392 x 682 - 96K
  • EllessarrEllessarr Posts: 1,390

one question the 2 60% discount cupons are indeed one for non platinum members and the other for platinum or maybe a platinum member can use both?

• brvsnbrvsn Posts: 213
    I read that other users reported issues with the non PC+ coupon. You should open a ticket while waiting to see if it gets fixed
  • akmerlowakmerlow Posts: 1,124

some of us had to go z-z-z-z-z (timezone differences)

good luck to the rest

edited October 2020
    RSand55 said:

I am not a PC+ member but I used GRAB-A-DEAL but it does not work on these items.

Did I miss something?

Thanks guys.

that was my question: do we need something new in the basket, or is this another borked sale?

Jack is obviously not working now ... he`s always fast to respond...

I'm outta here .... gona get some rest too ..... DAZ misses out again

Post edited by mcorr on
  • ChatjdChatjd Posts: 152

The Fantasy Horns For Genesis 8 Female Volume 1 lost their PC+ discount.  Showing up as full price on the product page and PC Annual sale--and only getting the 15% + 10% discount for new release X 2 in the cart:

https://www.daz3d.com/fantasy-horns-for-genesis-8-female-volume-1

Chatjd

2020-10-06_18-01-25.png
    1587 x 792 - 275K
  • mcorr said:

So, does the sixty-me or the Grab-a-deal require anything else (b esides my 3 items, like a debut item on to of them) in the basket to get the discount? I`m not getting any discount when my 3 items are in the cart by themselves.

Should be SIXTY-MEE. Two E's.
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,063
    Ellessarr said:

one question the 2 60% discount cupons are indeed one for non platinum members and the other for platinum or maybe a platinum member can use both?

One for members, one for non-members. Which is a bit weird, since as written on the banner right now they do exactly the same thing, so why make two of them? frown

• Chatjd said:

The Fantasy Horns For Genesis 8 Female Volume 1 lost their PC+ discount.  Showing up as full price on the product page and PC Annual sale--and only getting the 15% + 10% discount for new release X 2 in the cart:

https://www.daz3d.com/fantasy-horns-for-genesis-8-female-volume-1

Chatjd

Me too. 

• WandWWandW Posts: 2,791
    Ellessarr said:

I had hoped that was the case, as otherwise why have two?  Sadly, only the PC one worked for me... sad

• doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,053
    edited October 2020
    Leana said:
    Ellessarr said:

One for members, one for non-members. Which is a bit weird, since as written on the banner right now they do exactly the same thing, so why make two of them? frown

Maybe the selection of items is different? The member coupon works on some pretty recent releases; perhaps the non-member coupon is limited to older items.

Or perhaps Daz made a mistake and the non-member coupon was supposed to be usable for one item - it is called GRAB-A-DEAL (singular).
    Post edited by doubledeviant on
    mcorr said:

It was correctly spelled at check-out .... .the problem here (if you read the posts) is not the spelling .....we are all having a different problem: the discount isn't applying. I take it you don't know the answer to my question

Leana said:
    Ellessarr said:

Maybe the selection of items is different? The member coupon works on some pretty recent releases; perhaps the non-member coupon is limited to older items.

Well according to the banner restrictions are the same. 

• mcorr said:
    mcorr said:

It was correctly spelled at check-out .... .the problem here (if you read the posts) is not the spelling .....we are all having a different problem: the discount isn't applying. I take it you don't know the answer to my question

It was spelled incorrectly in your post, so I supposed it was worth checking. Unfortunate that it wasn't a simple fix.

And no - the member coupon at least requires nothing else. It worked for me with three items. The other could be different, but it isn't mentioned in the banner if so.
    edited October 2020
    mcorr said:
    mcorr said:

Sixty-mee doesn't require any other item. In fact having other items in the cart seems to make it fail.

But this one is the coupon for PC members, and I don't see you as a member in your forum profile.

The non-members one seems broken right now, at least for some people (not sure if someone got it to work or not)

Post edited by Leana on
This discussion has been closed.