Sales thread: Report Issues Here. & "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Reporting the PC for a day.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,409
    jakiblue said:

There's no "Daily Specials 50% off" showing - is that correct?

Or I own them all already and that's why they're not showing?

These are showing for me, lots of West Park items - maybe you really do own them already.

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569
    edited October 2020

Weird, I am now getting a note that I can get Elysium for free if I add a PC+ membership. My membership expires in July 2021, so a PC+ discount should apply. Plus, my unused monthly coupon is gone (the used one is still in my PC+ account info, with the usual note that it has been used). Plus, the membership is marked as Active.

So, no shopping today.....

Post edited by Mark_e593e0a5 on

Curioser and curioser ... laugh

tsroemi said:
    jakiblue said:

There's no "Daily Specials 50% off" showing - is that correct?

Or I own them all already and that's why they're not showing?

These are showing for me, lots of West Park items - maybe you really do own them already.

Yeah, I have items, too.

Plat for a Day should be working.

• Plat for a Day should be working.

Still dead for me, but you know, live in hope ;-)

• AtiAti Posts: 9,083

https://www.daz3d.com/vampiresque-poses-for-genesis-8-female should be 85% off in the cart, but it's not. (Being the daily spotlight item.)

Yeah, things are still a bit in flux.

• Cris, do you happen to know whether the offer for buy two debut/still new items, get up to five DOs at $1.99/$5 each is good only once, or can we use it multiple times on multiple carts? It doesn't say that it's a single use, but those non-coupon promos have frequently been good only once with no announcement of the fact.

If it can be used multiple times then I may break up my purchases into two batches today. If not, I'm gonna have to be pretty selective.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,743

The PC+ coupon is not taking the full amount off even though I have no freebies in the cart and have several things in the cart it should work on.

Things are working fine for me now, thanks!

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

It seems you can do it more than once. 

I had three New Releases (april's hair, and the two pc items), and I purchased just one of those DO's at 1.99 (the outlander truck) and checked out. 

I just tried a second cart - 1 new release (dire wolf) and 1 still new (freja 8) and then I just threw 5 of the DO's in the cart and they all come up at $1.99

(not purchasing, just checking it)

Cris, do you happen to know whether the offer for buy two debut/still new items, get up to five DOs at $1.99/$5 each is good only once, or can we use it multiple times on multiple carts? It doesn't say that it's a single use, but those non-coupon promos have frequently been good only once with no announcement of the fact.

If it can be used multiple times then I may break up my purchases into two batches today. If not, I'm gonna have to be pretty selective.

edited October 2020

Cris, do you happen to know whether the offer for buy two debut/still new items, get up to five DOs at $1.99/$5 each is good only once, or can we use it multiple times on multiple carts? It doesn't say that it's a single use, but those non-coupon promos have frequently been good only once with no announcement of the fact.

I don't. Someone who has already used it would have to try a cart and see what it shows.

Edit: I see Jaki did. :)

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • jakiblue said:

I had three New Releases (april's hair, and the two pc items), and I purchased just one of those DO's at 1.99 (the outlander truck) and checked out. 

I just tried a second cart - 1 new release (dire wolf) and 1 still new (freja 8) and then I just threw 5 of the DO's in the cart and they all come up at $1.99

Nice, thanks for checking! Looks like today is going to be absolute murder on my wallet, LOL. I'd almost hoped it would be a one-time use, if only because it would stop me from buying more and more things! Instead it's multi-use and I want enough out of today's bundle that I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet on that, even though it's more expensive than the priciest pro bundle that I've gotten (which I bought at release and which also had four more items, it plus three add-ons were the same price as this single nine-item bundle).

Part of me knows I should wait. The rest of me needs that blood and hair today.

West Park Ward Iray Add On isn't showing in DIM. 

I've just noticed on the product page it's saying "daz central" only as the install type and there's no "install manager ready" files on my order page. 

• jakiblue said:

I've just noticed on the product page it's saying "daz central" only as the install type and there's no "install manager ready" files on my order page. 

Ah so the installers are AWOL.. that's sadly one for Jen.. but it will be up in 4ish hours..

Of course, it is the one product that I wanted to play with tonight LOL. 

The other west park iray product is fine, it's just the ward one - should I do a ticket, or just leave it for Jen? 

jakiblue said:

Ah so the installers are AWOL.. that's sadly one for Jen.. but it will be up in 4ish hours..

I passed on the bundle and just went for april's hair. I can pick up the blood and dire wolf another time, when I actually have more spare money ('spare money'???? what the heck is that???)  

jakiblue said:

Nice, thanks for checking! Looks like today is going to be absolute murder on my wallet, LOL. I'd almost hoped it would be a one-time use, if only because it would stop me from buying more and more things! Instead it's multi-use and I want enough out of today's bundle that I'm just gonna have to bite the bullet on that, even though it's more expensive than the priciest pro bundle that I've gotten (which I bought at release and which also had four more items, it plus three add-ons were the same price as this single nine-item bundle).

Part of me knows I should wait. The rest of me needs that blood and hair today.

@Jack Do you know why the PC+ coupon isn’t working although I have no freebies in the cart and have products in the cart it should work on but it’s only deducting less than $1.00 off two items? 

• jakiblue said:

The other west park iray product is fine, it's just the ward one - should I do a ticket, or just leave it for Jen?

Dont worry, already left her a message :)

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Not sure for others, but for me every single part of Iselind Hair, except the hair itself (so materials, poses, presets and so on) ended up in Lost and Found. I installed through Smart Content only, and I have sent in a ticket. But figured I may as well give a warning in advance (and to check up if it is somehow just me it happened for :) )

Carola O said:

Not sure for others, but for me every single part of Iselind Hair, except the hair itself (so materials, poses, presets and so on) ended up in Lost and Found. I installed through Smart Content only, and I have sent in a ticket. But figured I may as well give a warning in advance (and to check up if it is somehow just me it happened for :) )

Have you put in a ticket?

@Jack Do you know why the PC+ coupon isn’t working although I have no freebies in the cart and have products in the cart it should work on but it’s only deducting less than $1.00 off two items? 

@Cris do you have the answer to this? I tried both coupons and both should work. One takes off about $1.00, the other takes off $4.00 but neither takes off the full $6.00 and there are no freebies in the cart.

• @Jack Do you know why the PC+ coupon isn’t working although I have no freebies in the cart and have products in the cart it should work on but it’s only deducting less than $1.00 off two items? 

@Cris do you have the answer to this? I tried both coupons and both should work. One takes off about $1.00, the other takes off $4.00 but neither takes off the full $6.00 and there are no freebies in the cart.

We need to see the carts to be able to look into it

edited October 2020

They should both work on Fumiko and Boho hair and the DO one should also work on the bundles.

F2651106-5498-47F3-BA9F-1A2A3B1F5D9F.png
    1536 x 2048 - 726K
    E9B2C90F-8B94-433D-9A89-CB502ECBFE96.png
    1536 x 2048 - 638K
    Post edited by Wonderland on
  • @Jack Do you know why the PC+ coupon isn’t working although I have no freebies in the cart and have products in the cart it should work on but it’s only deducting less than $1.00 off two items? 

They should both work on Fumiko and Boho hair and the DO one should also work on the bundles.

Can the carts be split? The coupon works on the bundle on its own.

If you cant, then please file a ticket.

Can the carts be split? The coupon works on the bundle on its own.

If you cant, then please file a ticket.

Well, the two bundles give me discounts on everything else so I can’t split it. Weird that it’s getting so difficult to use them even when there’s no freebie...

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    Carola O said:

Have you put in a ticket?

Yes, I've sent a ticket, did that just before posting in the forum :)

• Well, the two bundles give me discounts on everything else so I can’t split it. Weird that it’s getting so difficult to use them even when there’s no freebie...

That's probably why it's not working.. it's a rule thing I suspect.

This discussion has been closed.