Sales thread: Report Issues Here. & "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• majority of "Debut" items are missing their discounts. The "Hanging Vines"  weekly freeby isn't free, shows at 4.99 when you open the product page.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

Discounts are not working

PC Sale 10-4.JPG
    1680 x 480 - 56K
  • Yea I'm waiting to see if the store is still changing over.. please sit tight

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,033
    Leana said:

A few errors on PC+ anniversary sale page:

• there are at least two instances of "Get 65% OFF*when you any New or Still New Release"
    • "View all items" button for PC+ for the day items links to an empty category

Is there something wrong with 65% off in two places?

No, the problem is that there's a word missing in the text.

The view all works here.

It does now for me too.

•  The "Hanging Vines"  weekly freeby isn't free, shows at 4.99 when you open the product page.

Add it to the cart, the discount then shows.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    Leana said:

A few errors on PC+ anniversary sale page:

• there are at least two instances of "Get 65% OFF*when you any New or Still New Release"
    • "View all items" button for PC+ for the day items links to an empty category

Is there something wrong with 65% off in two places?

The view all works here.

The word “buy” is missing...

Yeah, my brain filled in the buy, heh.

• bjoernb78bjoernb78 Posts: 135

Platinum Club Plus Annual Membership is at $55 / 21% off in my cart - not 40% off like the banner says.

screenshot-www.daz3d.com-2020.10.05-09_28_06.png
    1387 x 454 - 51K
    Daventaki said:

Debut New Releases are still showing full price for me.

Looking into that.

• bjoernb78 said:

Platinum Club Plus Annual Membership is at $55 / 21% off in my cart - not 40% off like the banner says.

The banner states "*Discount only applies to Non-PC+ Members." .. I assume you're already a member?

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301
    bjoernb78 said:

The banner states "*Discount only applies to Non-PC+ Members." .. I assume you're already a member?

Will there be a renewal discount for current members at some point during the sale?

• jjmainorjjmainor Posts: 479

Kalaa is not showing at 85% off in my cart.

• jjmainor said:

No, we're reporting that :)

• Sevrin said:
    bjoernb78 said:

Will there be a renewal discount for current members at some point during the sale?

It's one for marketing.. I'm going to assume so though :)

jjmainor said:

Should be working now.

• jjmainorjjmainor Posts: 479
    jjmainor said:

Should be working now.

That it is.

Thumbs up.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,845

freebies are not free for me

• freebies are not free for me

Even in the cart?

• MazhMazh Posts: 476
    bjoernb78 said:

Only 21% off for me too, and I'm no PC+ member atm.

• stemylstemyl Posts: 20
    bjoernb78 said:

I'm not currently a PC+ member, and in the cart the Annual Membership is still at $55 (not at $42, as a 40% discount would imply).

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,845
    edited October 2020

freebies are not free for me

Even in the cart?

mmm didn't try

BRB

yes

user error blush DAZ trix

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
  • stemyl said:
    bjoernb78 said:

I'm not currently a PC+ member, and in the cart the Annual Membership is still at $55 (not at $42, as a 40% discount would imply).

Do you see any PC pricing at all? I can see the issue, but I don't know why - it might be a case of having to file a ticket so CS can look into it properly for you?  Obviously I don't want to just go poking around in your account and mess stuff up.

• The BYOB section shows "PC+ members: Get 8 items for $2.99". ALL of the items I get listed when clicking on "Get them here" are $1.99

• mcorrmcorr Posts: 1,028
    Leana said:
    mcorr said:

No new debut items? Only a repeat of yesterday’’s? Do I have that right?

No new releases during final catchup for a sale is not unusual.

There are PAs waiting to have their products released so that they can make some buckeroos, but stuff is only dribbling out at mostly only 8 products per day, and sometimes none, like over the weekend.

Working now, thanks Super - Ma Jack smiley

• The BYOB section shows "PC+ members: Get 8 items for $2.99". ALL of the items I get listed when clicking on "Get them here" are $1.99

Put 8 items in your cart, then you see the total price goes to 2.99 for the 8.

edited October 2020
    Mazh said:

Wow, was at -40% for minutes and is back at -55% now.... wink

Post edited by Mazh on
    edited October 2020
    Mazh said:
    Mazh said:

Wow, was at -40% for minutes and is back at -55% now.... wink

......aaaaand back at -40% (in cart) for the moment wink

Edit: Seems that it changes every few minutes atm., hope the shop won't explode surprise

Edit Edit: Howsoever, I'm fine now, bought a 3- monthly wink

Post edited by Mazh on
  • JamieMJamieM Posts: 353
    edited October 2020

The 8 items for $2.99 is working and I have managed to repeat-use it successfully a number of times!

Good value deal if you like the look of any of the stuff. NB You have to have exactly 8 items in your cart for the addition to work.

Post edited by JamieM on
  • stemylstemyl Posts: 20

Do you see any PC pricing at all? I can see the issue, but I don't know why - it might be a case of having to file a ticket so CS can look into it properly for you?  Obviously I don't want to just go poking around in your account and mess stuff up.

The price is $70, discounted to $55.
    In the cart, the first time I look at it, is $70 discounted to $42 in the left colum, but in the right colum with subtotal and total is already $70 discount -$15, total $55.
    if I hit refresh, or if I proceed to checkout, the price shown is $55 in both columns (and in the checkout/payment page too, still $55).

If you meant if I see any PC+ price in the shop -- no, i.e. "Arbor Toxicus" which is a PC item - is at $10,47 (the usual -30% for new items, not the pc+ pricing).
    Thanks!

• stemyl said:

The price is $70, discounted to $55.
    In the cart, the first time I look at it, is $70 discounted to $42 in the left colum, but in the right colum with subtotal and total is already $70 discount -$15, total $55.
    if I hit refresh, or if I proceed to checkout, the price shown is $55 in both columns (and in the checkout/payment page too, still $55).

If you meant if I see any PC+ price in the shop -- no, i.e. "Arbor Toxicus" which is a PC item - is at $10,47 (the usual -30% for new items, not the pc+ pricing).
    Thanks!

Yea, something is up with your account then - CS will able to straighten it out :)

This discussion has been closed.