Sales thread: Report Issues Here. & "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

I’m having the same problem. My membership just expired and it was charging me full price and said add a membership to the cart. When I did, it was originally $42 but when I went to check out, it jumped to $55. So this is an issue for everyone. Can someone please look into it? 

Yea, it's being worked on.

Thanks! laugh

Well, it’s still not fixed and it’s almost the end of the Daz day. Will they refund me the difference on a PC+ membership? 

It may be best to open a ticket, with a screen shot of the offer - though I should think there's a fair chance that there will be other membership discounts (or that this one will continue).

But then I can’t purchase anything in my cart because it goes to full price.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287
    L'Adair said:

@3Diva, I'm seeing the same thing on the Still New, but Debut NRs are coming up at 40% off in the cart. My CV status puts me in the same boat as PAs and Mods. so we should be seeing the same thing.

My guess is more people aren't reporting it because yesterday those same items had a bigger discount. If they wanted any of those, they probably already bought them, or put them in their wishlists until much later.

barbult said:
    3Diva said:

@3Diva I can confrim that a Still New release is not getting the extra 15% off. I suspect it is our PA status that is why it isn't working. As I recall, there was some perk last year or the year before that didn't quite work for PAs because our PC+ membership status is different.

Yeah, I momentarily forgot that PAs usually get less of a discount than other PC+ members during the PC+ Sale. That's something I've noticed every PC+ Sale since I became a PA - other people's carts showing a higher discount during the PC+ Sale than the PA's carts.

I think it is because PAs and CVs get PC+ benefits for free and so you aren't "real" PC+ members. As far as the store rules go, you fall into another category.That still doesn't indicate whether it is intentional or not, though. Maybe you should send a ticket about the problem and ask.

Yeah, I guess I should put in a support ticket and ask if that is intentional or not.

OMG! As soon as I removed free items from my cart, the price of the membership went down to the expected $42!

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

OMG! As soon as I removed free items from my cart, the price of the membership went down to the expected $42!

LOL

I'm a big believer in purchasing free items separately, when a purchase isn't required. The checkout doesn't ask for payment so if something changes mid-stream, the order won't go through. No big surprises dinging my Store Credit.

And now we see another good reason. Who would have thought having the free items in the cart would mess with the membership discount? How crazy is this store software? No wonder Daz plans to change cart software by the end of the year!
    laugh

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    L'Adair said:

LOL

I'm a big believer in purchasing free items separately, when a purchase isn't required. The checkout doesn't ask for payment so if something changes mid-stream, the order won't go through. No big surprises dinging my Store Credit.

And now we see another good reason. Who would have thought having the free items in the cart would mess with the membership discount? How crazy is this store software? No wonder Daz plans to change cart software by the end of the year!
    laugh

Separate puchase is highly recommended.

• mnpalamnpala Posts: 56

Swirlies on today's new releases (items normally show here in the UK around 0730-0745 local time)

Swirlies here too in California 

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Nearly an hour....and swirlies here in Australia also

• NathNath Posts: 2,718

Not just me then... Swirlies in the Netherlands as well, hour and a half after DAZ midnight

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,557
    edited October 2020

Today new releases... 404 Not Found...

dazshop_0002.JPG
    1651 x 1397 - 117K
    Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • SempieSempie Posts: 651

Don't buy between midnight and an hour past midnight DAZ time.

(Unless there is a glitch to your advantage that might be fixed really fast.)

I always say up to three hours after turnover. There've been many times when it hasn't been fixed for a few hours 

Sempie said:

Don't buy between midnight and an hour past midnight DAZ time.

(Unless there is a glitch to your advantage that might be fixed really fast.)

• Kentucky, here. Another day, another broken sale page. 90 minutes past DAZ midnight and counting...

I'm so sick of having to wait an hour to several hours for the store to "settle." It's a uniquely DAZ problem.

• We're working on it.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,314

Kentucky, here. Another day, another broken sale page. 90 minutes past DAZ midnight and counting...

I'm so sick of having to wait an hour to several hours for the store to "settle." It's a uniquely DAZ problem.

I don't wait anymore, I'm in the UK and I would like to shop before I leave for work so I can use the stuff in the evening when I get home, but that is no longer possible so now I just don't shop.

• Noah LGPNoah LGP Posts: 2,557
    edited October 2020
    Noah LGP said:

Today new releases... 404 Not Found...

This issue is fixed

Post edited by Noah LGP on
  • Noah LGP said:

Just wait for 7 hours when the office will be open. Let's them sleep !

Today's burp was an interesting one.. but hopefully we can get the bulk of it fixed in a jiffy.

The new store backend will solve all this.. which will be nice :)

• maikdeckermaikdecker Posts: 2,750
    edited October 2020

"Still New" items don't get the extra 10% off when having two in the cart for PC+ members it seems.

Starting from $ 14.95 the end price should be 14.95 - 4.49 (30%) - 1.57 (15%) - 0.89 (10%) = 8.01

Screenshot_1.png
    1430 x 562 - 105K
    Post edited by maikdecker on
  • Swirlies gone. But a "Pro Bundle" without any banners for $58 with 58% discount? Really? No textures or any additional products to add further discounts?

• scorpio said:

Kentucky, here. Another day, another broken sale page. 90 minutes past DAZ midnight and counting...

I don't wait anymore, I'm in the UK and I would like to shop before I leave for work so I can use the stuff in the evening when I get home, but that is no longer possible so now I just don't shop.

Thankfully the forums work :)

• "Still New" items don't get the extra 10% off when having two in the cart for PC+ members it seems.

Starting from $ 14.95 the end price should be 14.95 - 4.49 (30%) - 1.57 (15%) - 0.89 (10%) = 8.01

Looking into this.. but still have one eye on the other issues

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569
    edited October 2020

Swirlies gone. But a "Pro Bundle" without any banners for $58 with 58% discount? Really? No textures or any additional products to add further discounts?

Given that it contains "Anatomicaly Elements", it comes close to a pro bundle. But the price tag is rather on the high side, compared with an average pro bundle containing usually more then ten different products. This one is just the main character, two additional ones for G8, two outfits, one pose set, one texture set and one hair. 

Post edited by Mark_e593e0a5 on
    edited October 2020

Swirlies gone. But a "Pro Bundle" without any banners for $58 with 58% discount? Really? No textures or any additional products to add further discounts?

It says $70.37 for me at 46% off. Why are prices different for different people? I did rejoin the Platinum Club and everything else is showing up as Platinum and I can get in the Platinum forums but my price is higher? 

CBAC944C-7A42-45BB-95DF-7E7ADAF11BB5.png
    2048 x 1536 - 4M
    Post edited by Wonderland on
  • Swirlies gone. But a "Pro Bundle" without any banners for $58 with 58% discount? Really? No textures or any additional products to add further discounts?

It says $70.37 for me at 46% off. Why are prices different for different people? I did rejoin the Platinum Club and everything else is showing up as Platinum and I can get in the Platinum forums but my price is higher? 

Have you tried putting it in your cart? For me, it also shows at -46%, but once in the cart ig goes down to -53%

• Hopefully this rule run will fix both the intro price and 'still new' not getting the extra 10%.

Have you tried putting it in your cart? For me, it also shows at -46%, but once in the cart ig goes down to -53%

OK that worked but it’s still more than I want to spend. But making it extra high when it’s not in your cart is not conducive to actually putting it in your cart. I REALLY don’t get Daz’s marketing strategies...

• That's my point. Gen 8 Pro Bundles have an undiscounted base price of 135$ and do contain mostly 3 figures, 3-4 clothing items, 2 hairs, 2 poses/expressions, 11-12 items in total. This "themed" Pro Bundle does only have 8 items and a base price of 127$. Also the Freja 8 page references a Viking Battle Bundle which leads to a 404. Maybe it was earlier intended to have two bundles like we often had during PA sales. As it is now I'll pass. $58 is too much for a bundle with that little content although I like the figure, especially her face.

• LindseyLindsey Posts: 1,984
    edited October 2020

Based on the stated PC+ Sale Discounts

I expect the pricing The Freja 8 Viking Maiden Bundle + 1 Debut New release should be:

Reg Intro PC+ PC+ Debut Xtra 2+ Debut
      Price 30% 45% 15% 10%
    Freja 8 Viking Maiden Bundle 127.95 89.57 49.26 41.87 37.68

Edit:  Opps, I see the issue is the 30% intro discount is missing as mentioned up there by Jack...

Post edited by Lindsey on

the description on Freja's bundle doesn't look right: 

a Makeup set, three sensational Viking Outfits

i don't see a makeup set and it's TWO outfits, with add on textures for one of the outfits. 

This discussion has been closed.