Sales thread: Report Issues Here. & "There's Always Another Sale™"

Comments

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,090
    Xellosz said:
    Leana said:
    Xellosz said:

Isn't today PC+ newsletter day? With PC+ items and 60% off offers if you buy today's PC+ item...? 

It's PC Anniversary sale. PC items are released all along the week, not as a bunch on Wednesday.

Ce la vie. No that kind of sale for 23-30days then. :( But pc+ still beats Pa sale :)

There's a whole category of older PC+ items at 60% off / 65% off with new item (which can be one of the new PC+ items), and the Special items at 65% off with purchase of a new item (which, again, can be one of the PC+ new releases) include PC+ items too. I think "that kind of sale" is deffinitely covered.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,090
    jakiblue said:

Waiting for Jack to confirm yay or nay on it. It's definitely the exact same as yesterday.  

3Diva said:
    Aelin said:

Hi everyone!

Didn't had the occasion to say thank you the other day to whom answered to me :)

I'm looking the BYOB 2, and all I see for now are the items which were in th BYOB 1 list... Is it too earlier in the Daz's day?

Yeah, I got excited when I saw "BYOB 2" but it looks like it hasn't changed. Unless I already own everything that might have been added? I don't know if that's the case or if they haven't switched it, but meant to.

I see different items now.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

In process of fixing.

Should be fixed now.

• colcurvecolcurve Posts: 145

byob 2 doesn't seem to work for me

edited October 2020
    colcurve said:

byob 2 doesn't seem to work for me

Please explain how it doesn't work.

Edit: I just added 8 items and it came up 2.99.

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086
    edited October 2020

Problems with Anniversary Platinum Bundle 2

Holy rubber baby buggy bumpers!

Purchase of the Ebil Baby Bundle is not getting processed correctly for me (and at least one other purchaser) even though part of the Plat Ann Bundle 2.

Anyone else?

My order history shows that I purchased the bundle.  Checking the store page shows I purchased the bundle.  But Ebil Baby does not show that I purchased it (in the bundle), nor does anything named Ebil appear in DIM for download.

EDIT: nor does Ebil baby for Caryn 8 show in my product library.

ebil baby bundle shows purchased.jpg
    1336 x 934 - 245K
    ebil baby caryn not showing as purchased.jpg
    1230 x 933 - 215K
    ebil baby caryn not in dim.jpg
    813 x 322 - 33K
    Post edited by Diomede on
  • Diomede said:

Purchase of the Ebil Baby Bundle is not getting processed correctly for me (and at least one other purchaser) even though part of the Plat Ann Bundle 2.

Anyone else?

My order history shows that I purchased the bundle.  Checking the store page shows I purchased the bundle.  But Ebil Baby does not show that I purchased it (in the bundle), nor does anything named Ebil appear in DIM for download.

Already been reported, but yes, it will be fixed ASAP.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086
    Diomede said:

Anyone else?

Already been reported, but yes, it will be fixed ASAP.

Thank you.  It had been reported in the PC Club forum, but I thought it wise to report in this general sales thread as well.

Appreciate all you do, Jack.

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,890
    edited October 2020

Ignore, sorry

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • Pricing on the Plat Bundle 2 will be wonky for a while, till the runs get kicked..

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,301

Pricing on the Plat Bundle 2 will be wonky for a while, till the runs get kicked..

Daz has the runs? surprise

• Hah, rules..!

• TirickTirick Posts: 228

Looks like it might have already been reported, but the Platinum Club Anniversary 2020 Bundle 2 is not showing the PC+ pricing in the store or in the cart.

Thank you!

• edited October 2020

Having another problem with the Platinum Club Anniversary 2020 Bundle 2 : I am not getting the PC membership discount in my cart. Is anyone else having this issue?

EDIT: And... right after I posted... they fixed it. laugh

Shopping Cart.jpg
    1309 x 854 - 282K
    Post edited by stmercy2020_9aea6b9c04 on
  • Should be good, and the bundle contents should be correct now.. :)

• TirickTirick Posts: 228

It is fixed now, on my end. Thank you!

• tombraider4evertombraider4ever Posts: 666
    edited October 2020

Edit: It arrived the second I wrote this post lol, I'll try and write here earlier next time, maybe that's the trick for making them turn up laugh

I bought a giftcard 10 minutes ago but still not giftcard code, it usually arrives at once, at the same time as the mails from paypal, which I used to pay for it. I am 100% sure I put in the correct adress, I always check it many times. This is not acceptable, I know there hasn't been long, but it usually arrives at once so it feels terrible, like I have been robbed of my money angry

Post edited by tombraider4ever on

Edit: It arrived the second I wrote this post lol, I'll try and write here earlier next time, maybe that's the trick for making them turn up laugh

I bought a giftcard 10 minutes ago but still not giftcard code, it usually arrives at once, at the same time as the mails from paypal, which I used to pay for it. I am 100% sure I put in the correct adress, I always check it many times. This is not acceptable, I know there hasn't been long, but it usually arrives at once so it feels terrible, like I have been robbed of my money angry

Please make sure you check your spam folder and if not, you may put in a ticket.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

is the 'extra-fifty' coupon working for anyone?

• jakiblue said:

Not for me.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    jakiblue said:

No. Not for me, either.

The "Daily Specials - 50% off - 65% with debut or still new" always seem to be the same items too. Not very "daily". 

• Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569
    edited October 2020

Removed, irrelevant post....

Post edited by Mark_e593e0a5 on
  • DarkS474DarkS474 Posts: 149

How comes this bundle is not discounted right now while the individual items it contains are discounted? https://www.daz3d.com/ultimate-make-up-fantasy-sets-bundle

The issue is that buying the individual discounted items and then paying the discounted Interactive License on each one would cost more than buying the not-discounted bundle adding the license?

It just doesn't make any sense for anyone that would need the Interactive License.

• EXTRA-FIFTY seems not to work. Or the products which work have not been updated yet?

• SylvanSylvan Posts: 2,693

I am also unable to get the EXTRA-FIFTY to work. I also tried Mark's tip but no luck.

No, that's not what the coupon is for. The extra fifty coupon is for up to 5 items in the Select Items down the bottom of the page. 

The one you are referring to is buy one of today's or still new NON-daz original and you'll get 50% off the daz original NEW release. No coupon needed. 

jakiblue said:

It does work. Make sure that one item is a DAZ Original, the other is NOT a DAZ Original. Then you get the discount on the DAZ Original. I ended up with a 45% discount on the Non-DAZ and 72.5% on the DAZ debut item

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    jakiblue said:

It does work. Make sure that one item is a DAZ Original, the other is NOT a DAZ Original. Then you get the discount on the DAZ Original. I ended up with a 45% discount on the Non-DAZ and 72.5% on the DAZ debut item

They are referring to the coupon code "extra-fifty". The offer you detailed does work, but the coupon code for 50% off "select items" is not working.

I'm wondering if this is the case.  The items in that select items section have been there all week I think, and most are DO's anyway and are 81% off to start with. And I don't think the coupon means get an EXTRA 50% off....I think it's just plain 50% off up to 5 items. I don't think the section has been updated. 

EXTRA-FIFTY seems not to work. Or the products which work have not been updated yet?

This discussion has been closed.