Platinum Club Sale - Issues Report Thread

Comments

• Carola O said:

You likely already own the other items, the ones that don't show when you are online, which do make it harder to make a bundle of five items admittingly. Try to uncheck the "hide items I know" buttong and see if there is a change in the amount of items you see.

I've found that navigating away from a list page and then back again will reset the behaviour to hiding items you own, but not recheck the box - try checking it and then unchecking it. You have to open the product page and click the Add to Cart button if you do want to buy an item you already own to fill out the bundle requirement, clicking the button on the list page won't work.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited October 2018
    Rasberri said:

Good Morning.  

I thought Traveler had a bundle sale - I clicked on the bundle link earlier and added 5 items ("choose 5 featured items for $3.99 total")  just as the add displayed shows (attached) - then when I go back to the bundle link there are only 3 items - so there aren't even 5 items to put in your cart.  I went back to my cart, and they are all $2.99 a piece - earlier they were the advertised sale price so what is going on?

The odd thing is when I log out - I at least can see more than 3 items so this is specific for me logging in?

UPDATE: - I had added 6 items - so that part is solved - must be exactly 5 items.  However - there is still the issue of only 3 items showing when I click the bundle link.  When I log out - all of the items show.

As Carola O pointed out, when you're logged in, items you own are hidden by default. In your case, there aren't enough products you don't own to complete the bundle. You can, however, include two items you already own in your cart to get the bundle price. If you want. It's still only $3.99 for the three, rather than $8.97.

Post edited by L'Adair on
  • JGreenleesJGreenlees Posts: 2,249

Iddy biddy pumpkin house has been fixed

Iddy biddy pumpkin house has been fixed

Thank you, Jen. heart

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,989

As we are to report 404s, her's one from the Flash Sale (older item): https://www.daz3d.com/shades-of-atlantis-ankida-shaman

• BeeMKay said:

As we are to report 404s, her's one from the Flash Sale (older item): https://www.daz3d.com/shades-of-atlantis-ankida-shaman

Working for me.

• RasberriRasberri Posts: 269
    edited October 2018

Here are more screenshots - I just bought the 5 items for $3.99 - that I otherwise did not own.  For some reason now it is working - I did some fiddleing with logging out and in and opening in different browsers - Edge and Firefox.  I thought that is what it was too, at first maybe-the first screenshot I do not have the box checked.  But I don't own everything of Traveler - lots of rocks and grasses that I don't own.  Thus, there are now 90 items now showing on the page that I do not own that were not there in that first screenshot.  Granted I love DAZ and it has happened that I end up owning something I thought I did not cheeky​, however, I am now wondering if it was a browser issue??  

(thank goodness for screenshots) - in the 1st I don't have box checked - in second I do have the box checked.  - if you look at the first shot it says 3 items - the other is "90 of 106" items.  Here is a 3rd screenshot with the box unchecked while it is now working, highlighting items I own.

Either way it is working now but I have no clue what it was doing before.  - Maybe it is just spooky Wednesday

traveler.PNG
    1771 x 951 - 822K
    traveler1weird.PNG
    1783 x 943 - 2M
    traveler1weird2.PNG
    1663 x 970 - 2M
    Post edited by Rasberri on
  • DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,817

Hmm that is strange. I know I often uncheck hide items I own and then just when I go into sets I may be interested in it generally will say inside that I own it (it also shows a different icon - a download one - in the category view) So I use that to know when I do or don't own something. 

Not sure that helps but I know I tend to uncheck often.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,325

PC+ FOR THE DAY: My cart shows the price for non-members!

edited October 2018
    caravelle said:

I'm also seeing problems with the PC+ For The Day.

I'm logged in, but none of the items show the $1.99 price I'm expecting to see on the sales page, and none of them are $1.99 in the cart. I took a couple of screenshots and edited them together. That image is below. Also, notice the BibiSet for G8F has an odd discount of 14%, and the price in cart is $2.59. It appers this product is set up to be in the $2.59 related products category.

Screenshots

20181018 PC+ For the Day snafu.jpg
    1157 x 1067 - 641K
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    caravelle said:

Reported.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,325

L'Adair, there's something really wrong. BTW: Eirian is an excellent choice; I love this character! 

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    edited October 2018

Another thing that seems wrong is, that on the scrolling banner that shows the items that we can choose from, for the 10 items free with vladimir 8 proc bundle. Several of Mousso's characters, including Gail is on that banner. But no where on the actual page. They are however on the page to buy related items for 2.59

While I'm at it, I'm assuming those freebies and reduced price items need to be in cart with the Vladimir bundle? Or can one get them After having bought the bundle? Asking so I know wether one can actually use the coupon for Vladimir and still get the freebies

Post edited by Carola O on
    edited October 2018
    Carola O said:

Another thing that seems wrong is, that on the scrolling banner that shows the items that we can choose from, for the 10 items free with vladimir 8 proc bundle. Several of Mousso's characters, including Gail is on that banner. But no where on the actual page. They are however on the page to buy related items for 2.59

While I'm at it, I'm assuming those freebies and reduced price items need to be in cart with the Vladimir bundle? Or can one get them After having bought the bundle? Asking so I know wether one can actually use the coupon for Vladimir and still get the freebies

For the free Featured Items and the $1.59 & $2.59 Related items, it states: …with purchase of The Vladimir 8 Pro Bundle.  Elsewhere it states: * Items must be in cart simultaneously for discount to apply. (The purchase with Vlad statement is followed by two asterisks, but I think it's supposed to be only one, as the two asterisks are already in use.)

Unless there is a banner that hasn't been sent out yet, there is no advantage to buying the addons at the same time as the Pro bundle. Pick one or two to purchase separately, and apply your $6 coupon to that cart, and then go hog wild with the Pro and the freebies in your cart. Of course, if you've invested heavily into Genesis 8, you should probably wait a few hours before checking out in case there is a companion coupon offer.

As for the scrolling banners, you've got a good eye. There are indeed many of the same items in both banners, something Daz needs to sort out and quickly.

https://www.daz3d.com/vlad3 this page should be where you choose 10 items.

Carola O said:

We're in the process of checking this.

caravelle said:

L'Adair, there's something really wrong. BTW: Eirian is an excellent choice; I love this character! 

Adding Vlad to an already complicated sales page, I'm not surprised some things aren't working right. The PC+ for the Day doesn't require a qualifying purchase, so if I have to, I'll buy Eirian separately and then ask CS for a refund of the difference. I only put the other two in my cart for the sceenshot.

I've wanted Eirian for a while. Gypsyangel's characters are always gorgeous. I'm a big fan of her boys. And of course, the girls are great, too.

The carousels are incorrect, the assortments on the linked pages should be correct.

I see the PC+ for a Day products are now showing a price of $1.99 each. Thank you, Cris.

• Pack58Pack58 Posts: 750

Not really a sales issue but I'm not seeing a "Required Products" listing for:

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-medieval-villager-outfit-textures

nor

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-templar-outfit-textures

• Pack58 said:

Not really a sales issue but I'm not seeing a "Required Products" listing for:

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-medieval-villager-outfit-textures

nor

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-templar-outfit-textures

Give the page a refresh, it's a glitch that occassionally happens (they show ok here)

• I'm betting that you guys can look at the provided photos and see what's wrong here. Help Daz out, because this is day 4 now and I can't even get someone to acknowledge there is an issue, let alone get a refund for this... 

imageimage

Screenshot (12).png
    Screenshot (13).png
  • because this is day 4 now and I can't even get someone to acknowledge there is an issue, let alone get a refund for this... 

So I'm assuming you've filed a ticket, and are waiting on a response? or have you had a response?

• Arkham4930Arkham4930 Posts: 36
    edited October 2018

I've gotten a response, asking if I had a screenshot of the proper price... I explained that I didn't and then provided a general idea of what the price of each item should have been. I was off by a little on one item. The actual price should have been 12.88 (I'm like 99% sure) at check out. This is another issue I have. I don't know where I'm supposed to reply to. I've been replying directly to the e-mails, because when I come to the site, I see no history of the conversation thread in my messages, on the website.

Post edited by Arkham4930 on
  • I've gotten a response, asking if I had a screenshot of the proper price... I explained that I didn't and then provided a general idea of what the price of each item should have been. I was off by a little on one item. The actual price should have been 12.88 (I'm like 99% sure) at check out. This is another issue I have. I don't know where I'm supposed to reply to. I've been replying directly to the e-mails, because when I come to the site, I see no history of the conversation thread in my messages, on the website.

The issue is you are not getting PC prices at all  -try putting the same items in your cart again, perhaps try logging out and logging back in first.

• I've gotten a response, asking if I had a screenshot of the proper price... I explained that I didn't and then provided a general idea of what the price of each item should have been. I was off by a little on one item. The actual price should have been 12.88 (I'm like 99% sure) at check out. This is another issue I have. I don't know where I'm supposed to reply to. I've been replying directly to the e-mails, because when I come to the site, I see no history of the conversation thread in my messages, on the website.

The issue is you are not getting PC prices at all  -try putting the same items in your cart again, perhaps try logging out and logging back in first.

Unfortunately, this is an order I've already placed and has been run on my credit card. I was home on lunch break and I was rushing through the payment because I had to get back to work. Now I'm trying to get it resolved.

• Right, but if you place the items in your cart and make sure you are now getting PC prices you can supply support with the screen shot.

I've gotten a response, asking if I had a screenshot of the proper price... I explained that I didn't and then provided a general idea of what the price of each item should have been. I was off by a little on one item. The actual price should have been 12.88 (I'm like 99% sure) at check out. This is another issue I have. I don't know where I'm supposed to reply to. I've been replying directly to the e-mails, because when I come to the site, I see no history of the conversation thread in my messages, on the website.

Unfortunately, this is an order I've already placed and has been run on my credit card. I was home on lunch break and I was rushing through the payment because I had to get back to work. Now I'm trying to get it resolved.

1) Follow Richards's advice to recreate the cart with the correct prices. Don't checkout.

2) Take a screenshot of the recreated cart.

3) Provide the new screeshot to Customer Service in the current trouble ticket, along with the math: "I paid X, when it should have been Y. X - Y = Z. Please refund Z to my credit card." (Emphasize your credit card. Store Credit is the default for refunds, and I've even had CS refund to Store Credit when I've asked the refund go back to my payment source!)

CS will make this right. They just need the screenshot to verify what you should have paid.

• L'Adair said:

1) Follow Richards's advice to recreate the cart with the correct prices. Don't checkout.

2) Take a screenshot of the recreated cart.

3) Provide the new screeshot to Customer Service in the current trouble ticket, along with the math: "I paid X, when it should have been Y. X - Y = Z. Please refund Z to my credit card." (Emphasize your credit card. Store Credit is the default for refunds, and I've even had CS refund to Store Credit when I've asked the refund go back to my payment source!)

CS will make this right. They just need the screenshot to verify what you should have paid.

Here is the problem with this suggestion. This was 4 days ago. Not all of the items are on sale still. The platinum club for the day (LY Marika) is regular price now. The Alien Corridor was free and is now not. I appreciate the help, but it's just not going to work.

• RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

I got the Pro Bundle and added the items from the free list. They are coming up $2.9 apiece instead of free. What am I doing wrong?

I am logged in, Vlad Pro Bundle is in my cart, 10 items were chosen from the "Free" list.

No discount.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158
    RKane_1 said:

I got the Pro Bundle and added the items from the free list. They are coming up $2.9 apiece instead of free. What am I doing wrong?

I am logged in, Vlad Pro Bundle is in my cart, 10 items were chosen from the "Free" list.

No discount.

Double check that you have exactly 10 of the free items.

This discussion has been closed.