Platinum Club Sale - Issues Report Thread

Comments

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

They have been doing specials each day, though during the Vladimir 8 days it was connected to buying his bundle. Today is the only day I haven't seen anything at all in there *curious* It might be that they didn't plan to have special for the day every day, but than it seems odd that they kept having it up until now

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158

Ah, ok, I see, it's at the top of the page. I'm not sure they've been doing specials every day.

Well, if there is no special, then there shouldn't be a button to link to one.  It makes customers think something is broken or that they are missing out on something.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

We've sent in an inquiry.

We've sent in an inquiry.

Thanks, Cristine.

It's actually Cristina, and you're welcome. Button should be removed now.

It's actually Cristina, and you're welcome. Button should be removed now.

Oops. blushSorry, Cristina. I apologize for the name typo. Thanks for addressing the dead button issue. 

• WandW said:

That link doesn't work for me - it just sits there saying Calculating - but opening the Featred PAs and Flash PAs from the PC promo page I see the 40% base discount - I didn't try checking that they went up to 50%/60% in the cart with a new item though

• y3kmany3kman Posts: 765

Some people might hate me for reporting this but one of the previous PC Anniversary Bundle is being sold for $3 cheaper now. I think that's unfair for the people who bought it for $9.99

• y3kman said:

Some people might hate me for reporting this but one of the previous PC Anniversary Bundle is being sold for $3 cheaper now. I think that's unfair for the people who bought it for $9.99

Thanks - I've disabled it now anyway, now the 4th one is out.

• L'Adair said:
    Nejanzuq said:

Anyone knows if the "Platinum Club Quarterly Membership" is going to be on this sale? Or just the annual one?

@Nejanzuq, My best guess is it's only the Annual. Though last year, there were a lot of people asking for the quarterly to be discounted as well, and before the end of the month, the quarterly was discounted as well.

Are you a non-member thinking about becoming one? If so, the best deal is to sign up for the quarterly membership first and then renew the annual. You'll pay $3 more than if you bought the annual at 20% off, but get 15 months instead of 12.

Yes, Im a non-member and I will like to becoming one, but I can´t spend much on the membership itself, I just hope it comes in sale smiley

• edited October 2018

I just got a discount issue resolved today with the Winterblack Gallery. Now when I log in to my account, my PC+ status is gone. I can't access the Platinum Forums, my additional 6$ off of 18$ items is gone, and additional discounts on the Platinum Club Sale event arent applied. There is a "Platinum Club Plus -Switch to Platinum Club Plus Convert Account" button in my PC Membership tab. Why did my account change? Originally it wasnt going to expire until Feb 2019, I did buy the 35$ deal which added another year but I did that a week ago. Should I press this button? I dont want to make the situation more complicated as getting the original Winterblack Gallery purchase fixed was way more complicated for Customer Service than I thought it would be.

*update* issue solved by customer service!

Post edited by sausagemix_d9e00246a7 on
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

Since the daily refresh, "Dungeon Holding" and "Castle Turret" don't seem to correctly count to the BYOB anymore, increasing it to 6.99 ...

When I replace them with something else, it works again.

Maybe you have one of them in your cart, Wonderland?

Yes, this morning everything from the BYOB was regular full price. I removed it all from my cart to shop for other stuff. I’ll try again later, but now might not have 8 items I want if those items were removed from the sale...

Wonderland, was this fixed? Please remember to go over the guidelines in the OP:

If you do experience an issue, please report it here first rather than checking out and we can better direct you to what the best course of action may be (whether it be wait as we try to resolve it or whether it be another resolution)

Also of note, when you report cart issues here, please include the following:

A screenshot of what is in your cart
    What Coupon/Code/Sale you are trying to apply
    What you believe the total should have been
    If you required a qualifying item to get the discount, which item the qualifying item was (You can highlight it on the screenshot if that is easiest)

With BYOBs, I would add which BYOB.

When those items were removed from the sale, I didn’t have 8 I wanted so I emptied my cart.

Today's PA Friday Flash sale with debut item is not working. Some items are new and not discounting or discounting at 50% instead of 60% and some non-new items are also only 50%.

Screenshot 10-26.JPG
    1285 x 1259 - 124K
  • MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,151

Yes, yet again I'm seeing at least a dozen products marked "New" in the flash sale lists - which not unexpectedly don't get discounted.

• Reported the lists with New items, I'm not seeing an issue with the extra discounts for non-new items.

• Reported the lists with New items, I'm not seeing an issue with the extra discounts for non-new items.

OK, this can't currently be changed so please be aware, as noted on the promo page, that New items are not included in the offer even if they appear on the lists. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Shouldn’t these be 60% off though?

1B239D3C-7208-4277-895C-997C8AF5D019.jpeg
    1536 x 749 - 329K
  • Both those vendors are in the 50% off with purchase section?
    Both those vendors are in the 50% off with purchase section?

Oh, you're right! I must have clicked on the wrong section! I originally shopped from my ipad and must have scrolled down too far. OK, it's all good then. blush

• Select Daz Original animals and Creatures 17 promotion image has a picture of a newer critter that actually isn't offered in the bundle!
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813

It's looking like the DIM and manual download servers are having traffic or other issues. They were downloading just fine, and then suddenly download time skyrocketed so high that downloads started failing in DIM. After a couple of downloads failed twice, I went to try to download the latest iRadiance Light Probes expansion 5 main file manually, and the browser is saying that an 838MB file is going to take more than three hours to download, on high-speed cable internet.

Weird thing is that this was very abrupt; DIM downloaded several files just fine, and then it was like it just hit a wall.

• vwrangler said:

It's looking like the DIM and manual download servers are having traffic or other issues. They were downloading just fine, and then suddenly download time skyrocketed so high that downloads started failing in DIM. After a couple of downloads failed twice, I went to try to download the latest iRadiance Light Probes expansion 5 main file manually, and the browser is saying that an 838MB file is going to take more than three hours to download, on high-speed cable internet.

Weird thing is that this was very abrupt; DIM downloaded several files just fine, and then it was like it just hit a wall.

I'm having a similar problem with iRadiance Light Probe HDR Expansion 5Pt2.  The first part downloaded and installed just fine along with another product I purchased at the same time.  Manual download of that file is showing about 2 hours for it to finish.

Please remember that while we are sorry for inconveniences, this thread is primarily for actual sales problems. DIM and other issues should be in a separate thread, and many should be handled with a ticket to get a resolution.

• Sorry about that, Cris.  blush

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813
    edited October 2018

Sorry; will do.

Post edited by vwrangler on

We understand, np. We are just trying to keep the thread on specific topics so we can get Daz alerted to problems for quick-as-possible resolutions, Thank you for your understanding.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,328

Baby Barry is in the 'PC For a Day' but is $4.19 rather than $1.99 both on the proguct page and in the cart.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,328

Also Karyssa Starter Bundle is in the Genesis 8 Starter Bundle Catagory sale but is not receiving the discounts.   https://www.daz3d.com/karyssa-8-starter-bundle

This discussion has been closed.