Platinum Club Sale - Issues Report Thread

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    Ati said:

Newsletter says new items added to BYOB. Were there? I'm not seeing anything new, but I might have them all (???).

The Horror BYOB should have some new items.

• mwokeemwokee Posts: 1,275
    There are changes from yesterday but not much. Didn't the anniversary bundles change daily in previous sales?
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,328
    edited October 2018
    Ati said:

Newsletter says new items added to BYOB. Were there? I'm not seeing anything new, but I might have them all (???).

I'm not seeing any items in either BYOB (including Horror) that weren't there yesterday but maybe I already owned them

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,027
    Ati said:

I'm not seeing any items in either BYOB (including Horror) that weren't there yesterday but maybe I already owned them

Same, I am not seeing changes in either BYOB.
  • firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,455

There are actually items that were there yesterday in the horror BYOB that aren't there today. 3 sets of poses, at least. I was hoping for a few more things to add to the couple I was interested in.

• mwokee said:
    There are changes from yesterday but not much. Didn't the anniversary bundles change daily in previous sales?

No, there were soem things that changed daily, some (BYOB items as I recall) that changed twice a week, soem that changed weekly (freebie), and I think the big bundles may have chnaged only twice but not sure on that.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

This is perhaps not an issue but more a question, though sort of an issue if what I see is correct since it make the product a bit.. less usable :( The Thunder Drake that comes as a free item today if you buy one of the debut or still new items, does it Really not come with Any poses at all? 

Don't get me wrong, cause I grabbed him as soon as I could as he looked really cool, and I could easily see myself using him. BUT when loading him into the workspace, I simply can not find any poses to make him move....  I admit I didn't read the What's Included all that close before grabbing him, but I honestly assumed there would be poses coming so one could use him. Unless he takes the same poses as some other characters? I already tried using poses for the Daz Dragon 3 but those don't work at all on him. 

I do honestly want to use him, but I'm a bit confused as to how. Or is there perhaps supposed to come poses for him tomorrow or so?

• Carola O said:

This is perhaps not an issue but more a question, though sort of an issue if what I see is correct since it make the product a bit.. less usable :( The Thunder Drake that comes as a free item today if you buy one of the debut or still new items, does it Really not come with Any poses at all? 

Don't get me wrong, cause I grabbed him as soon as I could as he looked really cool, and I could easily see myself using him. BUT when loading him into the workspace, I simply can not find any poses to make him move....  I admit I didn't read the What's Included all that close before grabbing him, but I honestly assumed there would be poses coming so one could use him. Unless he takes the same poses as some other characters? I already tried using poses for the Daz Dragon 3 but those don't work at all on him. 

I do honestly want to use him, but I'm a bit confused as to how. Or is there perhaps supposed to come poses for him tomorrow or so?

That isn't really a sale issue. It may well be true, given the price of the item I wouldn't be surprised if poses were a separate product - but it should be possible to pose it manually (or you could just try popping a Herd Beast in front of it and let nature take its course).

Yeah.. posing it manually is what i have to do, and it's possible.. but not sure I am able to make it lie down. Oh well, guess I see if I can do that, or have to use something else. I liked that darn drake :(

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    Greymom said:
    Greymom said:

I placed an order this morning for one new release item, the $2.99 special, a half-price PC club renewal, a couple of freebies, and a Fast Grab.  The order review showed the correct discounts.  When I looked at the order later, I had been charged $398.00 instead of about $60.   I confirmed this with the Credit Card company.

I have submitted a help ticket.

I am so sorry that happened to you. This is another time where Customer Service/Support needs a ticket but I appreciate you mentioning you had the issue and I do apologize for any inconvenience. Once an order is put through (like with the Gift Certificate problem above) there isn't anything the Moderation Staff can assist with. That said, the thread is in an effort to catch those problems "at cart" before checkout and try to get them resolved before anyone experiences things like the above. Some things we may still need you to contact support over but we want to attempt to resolve what we can at this level so maybe that won't be necessary.

I had started a thread about the issue earlier, it has no additional information, just me ranting, so it could be deleted : )

The thing that surprized me is that the price must have changed as I was checking out, as it looked fine at the time.  I have never seen that happen before.

In the end, it is all Bill Gate's fault!  : )

Thanks for your help.

Every once in awhile I think the site is oddly haunted surprise I am terribly sorry you had that experience. I will go and try to find the other thread and get that locked for you (I won't remove it) Thank you so much for your patience, Customer Service is lovely and I know they will get this resolved for you heart

Been working on a bug-fix all day for a customer; wonder if I could use the 'haunted excuse'? It would be hiliarious to see their reaction. laugh

Considering the amount of freebies on offer, is there any sort of fix incoming for the bug where the $6 coupons don't work when there are freebies in the carts - as seriously annoying and has been know to stop me buying what was in my cart.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    mwokee said:

No, there were soem things that changed daily, some (BYOB items as I recall) that changed twice a week, soem that changed weekly (freebie), and I think the big bundles may have chnaged only twice but not sure on that.

I keep a list of all the products I buy here in a text file. (Big, but it's searchable!) And I have a list of all the bundles I've bought in the anniversary sales since I started in 2014. Last year,  I purchased four big bundles, numbers 1, 2, 4, and 5. There might have been more than five, but if there weren't, it would suggest the big bundles change once a week. (I also have all five of the free Mega-Packs, which I know were released one a week.)

Hope this helps.

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675

downloads for https://www.daz3d.com/iddy-biddy-pumpkin-house

both say Iddy Biddy Pumpkin House DS

think 1 of these should be ps

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,017
    Mistara said:

Also have the same problem. I'm not downloading either file until this is corrected. Thanks.

• Tjohn said:
    Mistara said:

Also have the same problem. I'm not downloading either file until this is corrected. Thanks.

Reported.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

The prices in the Category 1 section are less today than yesterday. I repurchased those items today and am asking for a refund for yesterday... (Some things are circled twice because that’s how I screenshot them.)

40CEDB9A-1F8C-4087-AD2F-6DF99125343C.jpeg
    1536 x 2048 - 321K
    A5BAA8D8-A86E-4BE5-B94E-819A864895DC.jpeg
    1536 x 2048 - 288K
    DB2DA82E-97C1-41EB-A612-5732E6C678F2.jpeg
    1536 x 2048 - 283K
    193D160E-0FA1-4089-8884-F85CBBBA4352.jpeg
    1536 x 2048 - 760K
  • Mistara said:

Will ping Jen

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

Saw my cart jump up 40 dollars a minute ago.  Checked and a bunch of items that were under a dollar are now in the $1.50 to $2 range.  Looks like a stacking discount was removed, so be advised: check your prices carefull before ringing out if you've been building a cart using those items.  

• CybersoxCybersox Posts: 8,762

The prices in the Category 1 section are less today than yesterday. I repurchased those items today and am asking for a refund for yesterday... (Some things are circled twice because that’s how I screenshot them.)

They were.  Now they're higher.  Emptying my cart of a pile of stuff now.  

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859
    edited October 2018

That's because it was a glitch. 

Post edited by Novica on
  • Cybersox said:

Saw my cart jump up 40 dollars a minute ago.  Checked and a bunch of items that were under a dollar are now in the $1.50 to $2 range.  Looks like a stacking discount was removed, so be advised: check your prices carefull before ringing out if you've been building a cart using those items.  

As Novica says, there was a glitch. The Category Sale 1 products should be 50% off their product page price in your cart, or 65% off with a Debut or Still New item in the cart as well.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740
    Cybersox said:

As Novica says, there was a glitch. The Category Sale 1 products should be 50% off their product page price in your cart, or 65% off with a Debut or Still New item in the cart as well.

Well, now I bought those items twice, so I hope they honor the refund.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,328
    edited October 2018
    Tjohn said:
    Mistara said:

I manually downloaded both files and looked at them. It appears that the one with ID 1 is for DS and the one with ID 2 is for Poser. So, I guess you could just install whichever one is appropriate.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
    Tjohn said:
    Mistara said:

I manually downloaded both files and looked at them. It appears that the one with ID 1 is for DS and the one with ID 2 is for Poser. So, I guess you could just install whichever one is appropriate.

LOL Same here. I downloaded from the Product Library direct to WinZip though. I'm now downloading the DS package via DIM. One easy way to tell them apart is the DS file is the smaller of the two.

Hope this helps.

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,817

smiley

edited October 2018

Would this also be the best place to report typos in the adcopy?

I was looking over the page again, (in spite of having already made a purchase,) and noticed two typos in the PC+ for a Day section:

$1.99* each for PC+ Members
    No additional purhase required

The 'c' is missing in purchase. Make that three... no asterisk is needed here, which states at the bottom of the page, "* Items must be in cart simultaneously for discount to apply."
    wink

And the second one I noticed, before realizing the first doesn't need the "*", is

$1.99* each for Non-Members
    with puirchase of any Debut or Still New Release

There is an extra letter in purchase, an 'i'.

After finding these, I checked the entire page and didn't find anything else.

Such a gargantuan task putting this all together. I'm actually surprised there are only two typos that got past you folks.

Post edited by L'Adair on

You can. Im not sure if they would or wouldnt update it (since this was from last night and it wont be long till the next). Ill make note to look for that in the new adcopy tonight.

OK I officially put this thread as an Announcement now so its more easy to find. If it seems people are missing it I may release it again but we will try this and see how it goes.

• LinwellyLinwelly Posts: 5,796

haha I was just starting to lok crosseyed where it went until I had the brilliant idea to look at the stickied threads :D

• RasberriRasberri Posts: 269
    edited October 2018

Good Morning.  

I thought Traveler had a bundle sale - I clicked on the bundle link earlier and added 5 items ("choose 5 featured items for $3.99 total")  just as the add displayed shows (attached) - then when I go back to the bundle link there are only 3 items - so there aren't even 5 items to put in your cart.  I went back to my cart, and they are all $2.99 a piece - earlier they were the advertised sale price so what is going on?

The odd thing is when I log out - I at least can see more than 3 items so this is specific for me logging in?

UPDATE: - I had added 6 items - so that part is solved - must be exactly 5 items.  However - there is still the issue of only 3 items showing when I click the bundle link.  When I log out - all of the items show.

travelerbundle2.PNG
    1540 x 699 - 1M
    traveler.PNG
    1771 x 951 - 822K
    travelerbundleCart.PNG
    1119 x 871 - 170K
    Post edited by Rasberri on

You likely already own the other items, the ones that don't show when you are online, which do make it harder to make a bundle of five items admittingly. Try to uncheck the "hide items I know" buttong and see if there is a change in the amount of items you see.

This discussion has been closed.