Platinum Club Sale - Issues Report Thread

Comments

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    L'Adair said:

Is anyone else unable to see the "Special for the Day?"

(Quoted from Novica's thread.)

I usually just scroll down, rather than following the links at the top of the page. I'll bet I'm not the only one who didn't notice, but…

Before Vlad was released, the "Special for the Day" gave us a free new release, (with purchase for non-members and no purchase necessary for members.) It was replaced iwth the special offers for purchasing the Vladimir 8 Pro Bundle. Now that Vlad is no longer a "Still New" item, those offers are gone. The link at the top of the page, https://www.daz3d.com/2018-pc-plus-salehttps://www.daz3d.com/2018-pc-plus-sale#specialOffer) however, is not. But it goes nowhere as there isn't a section id="specialOffer" anywhere on the page.

What page are you seeing the link on, please?

Sorry. So close to the end of the day, I didn't expect anything could be done about it. Anyway, it's the Special for the Day link at the top of the PC+ Anniversary sales page. I've attached a screenshot.

Dead-Link-20181022.jpg
    1192 x 923 - 705K
  • WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

The BYOB sale 8 for $2.99 is suddenly coming up as $4.99

edited October 2018

And today we have a Special Offer. smiley

But there's nothing listed if you follow the link under the scrolling listing: https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-8-clothing-and-accessories, not even an error message stating there are no items to display. I've never seen a page come up in the store like this one did. Strange. I tested it in a private window, and then in Chrome, which I seldom use. Same result.

Post edited by L'Adair on
  • The BYOB sale 8 for $2.99 is suddenly coming up as $4.99

Is this still happening? Only a few of us have tested it and we're seeing $2.99.. if so can you post a shot of your cart please.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

The BYOB sale 8 for $2.99 is suddenly coming up as $4.99

I'm seeing 2.99, just tried it.

• y3kmany3kman Posts: 765

As pointed out by L'Adair, the Special Offer for today is broken. The link goes to an empty page.

• y3kman said:

As pointed out by L'Adair, the Special Offer for today is broken. The link goes to an empty page.

Reported :)

• unLight865unLight865 Posts: 95
    edited October 2018

Since the daily refresh, "Dungeon Holding" and "Castle Turret" don't seem to correctly count to the BYOB anymore, increasing it to 6.99 ...

When I replace them with something else, it works again.

Maybe you have one of them in your cart, Wonderland?

Post edited by unLight865 on
    edited October 2018
    y3kman said:

Reported

Post edited by Cris Palomino on

Should be fixed now.

y3kman said:

edited October 2018

Should be fixed now.

y3kman said:

Seems to work fine. :)

What about the BYOB-issue?

Since the daily refresh, "Dungeon Holding" and "Castle Turret" don't seem to correctly count to the BYOB anymore, increasing it to 6.99 ...

... with the second sentence I only meant that the *other* BYOB-items count correctly, when those two are left out.

When I switch them in again, they still don't work.

Edit: Screenshot added. (hadn't read the first post before, sorry)

Edit2: Screenshot removed, since the matter has been concluded (though not like I'd have liked it to).

Should be fixed now.

y3kman said:

It's working for me, now.

Thank you, Cris and Jack.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

The link to Petipet's store from the sale page is not showing any products at all. I tried to uncheck the "hide items I own" but it still turns up empty. The same way that the page for Special Offer for the Day showed before it was fixed

What about the BYOB-issue?

... with the second sentence I only meant that the *other* BYOB-items count correctly, when those two are left out.

When I switch them in again, they still don't work.

Edit: Screenshot added. (hadn't read the first post before, sorry)

Verified and reporting.

unlight, unfortunately, those two items were not meant to be part of the sale and have been removed. Sorry about that.

• CoolBreezeCoolBreeze Posts: 207
    edited October 2018

unlight, unfortunately, those two items were not meant to be part of the sale and have been removed. Sorry about that.

ell its good to know there's some goof ups and errors on the storefront side of things...  Not funny in my case cart reporting ~$84 and then clicking purchase and be billed foe $100 abover that...  

So, what happens in that circumstance, person "purchases" said content believing its for the total amount in the Cart price area... then gets billed a much higher number to their paypal or creditcard?

Given the time sensitivity of the daily categories and PC+ items content switching every day, an the store admin remove said items from the purchase order and refund the difference or does it mean refunding the entire order and the customer loses out on totally one som wanted content at good pricing? (and sometimes content that likely would not have been bought unless at said price point?) Thats the point where i'm at right now...

Only saving grace here might be if there's a final day catchup sale that a person could recoup what they had to lose out on due to some error...   Sometimes Daz does have those catchup / windup type sales, sometimes not...

Thanks...

Post edited by CoolBreeze on
    edited October 2018

:(

But thanks for the clarification.

Edit: You should remove them from the BYOB-list, in this case (they are still there).

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    Carola O said:

The link to Petipet's store from the sale page is not showing any products at all. I tried to uncheck the "hide items I own" but it still turns up empty. The same way that the page for Special Offer for the Day showed before it was fixed

That should be fixed now

edited October 2018

ell its good to know there's some goof ups and errors on the storefront side of things...  Not funny in my case cart reporting ~$84 and then clicking purchase and be billed foe $100 abover that...  

So, what happens in that circumstance, person "purchases" said content believing its for the total amount in the Cart price area... then gets billed a much higher number to their paypal or creditcard?

Given the time sensitivity of the daily categories and PC+ items content switching every day, an the store admin remove said items from the purchase order and refund the difference or does it mean refunding the entire order and the customer loses out on totally one som wanted content at good pricing? (and sometimes content that likely would not have been bought unless at said price point?) Thats the point where i'm at right now...

Only saving grace here might be if there's a final day catchup sale that a person could recoup what they had to lose out on due to some error...   Sometimes Daz does have those catchup / windup type sales, sometimes not...

Thanks...

Well, admittedly I thought I might still get them for 6.99, and it even displayed so on checkout, but the order was 19.92 in the end.

Not too bad, since I wanted those two items since quite a while anyway, but still....

(would I have added another 2 BYOB-items, that likely would have totaled 10.97 ... 3.99 per each of the two non-BYOB-items plus 2.99 for the BYOB)

•  

Thanks...

File a ticket with CS and they'll sort it out :)

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,328
    unizen said:
    unizen said:

Today I'm not getting any PC+ discounts. Everything is at non-PC+ prices even though I am a member. Both on the store page and in cart, even for non-sale items.

On what pages so I can try and check, please?

The entire site.. it's like I'm just not a PC+ member. I couldn't participate in any of today's sales as a result. I've also submitted a ticket.

edit: strangely I was able to pick up the Coopers Workshop item for free. Everything else is not getting the PC+ discount though.

You need to contact customer service  as you are not showing as a PC+ member when I click on your name. Evidently the site is not recognizing you as a PC+ member.

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

@chohole it is fixed, thank you :)

•  

Thanks...

File a ticket with CS and they'll sort it out :)

Already did earlier yesterday. got a response, replied and awaiting another response back. :)

Getting hit with that additional $100 meant i lost out on yesterday's PC+ 1.99 daily items purchase (7 items $13.99~ worth now back to regular full price = $109.05 *cringe*) . That $100 was all i had left for headroom on the card, so i've really been trying to make the most of it the past few days, so its a bit of a downer in that respect. 

At time of purchase I didn't think or have reason to take a screenshot, which would have been an easier and quicker way for CS to figure out what/where/how something went awry bewtween cart total and actual billing.

• unizen said:
    unizen said:

Today I'm not getting any PC+ discounts. Everything is at non-PC+ prices even though I am a member. Both on the store page and in cart, even for non-sale items.

On what pages so I can try and check, please?

The entire site.. it's like I'm just not a PC+ member. I couldn't participate in any of today's sales as a result. I've also submitted a ticket.

edit: strangely I was able to pick up the Coopers Workshop item for free. Everything else is not getting the PC+ discount though.

According to your forum profile you are not a PC member, so if you should eb that suggests an account issue - please check your expected expiry date and, if it hasn't passed, open a Sales Support ticket.

• ... You should remove them from the BYOB-list, in this case (they are still there).

Seems fixed now.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,740

Yes, this morning everything from the BYOB was regular full price. I removed it all from my cart to shop for other stuff. I’ll try again later, but now might not have 8 items I want if those items were removed from the sale...

Yes, this morning everything from the BYOB was regular full price. I removed it all from my cart to shop for other stuff. I’ll try again later, but now might not have 8 items I want if those items were removed from the sale...

Wonderland, was this fixed? Please remember to go over the guidelines in the OP:

If you do experience an issue, please report it here first rather than checking out and we can better direct you to what the best course of action may be (whether it be wait as we try to resolve it or whether it be another resolution)

Also of note, when you report cart issues here, please include the following:

A screenshot of what is in your cart
    What Coupon/Code/Sale you are trying to apply
    What you believe the total should have been
    If you required a qualifying item to get the discount, which item the qualifying item was (You can highlight it on the screenshot if that is easiest)

With BYOBs, I would add which BYOB.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158

Special for the Day is a dead link again on the PC+ Sale page.

barbult said:

Special for the Day is a dead link again on the PC+ Sale page.

We're not seeing anything marked special of the day. Can you tell us url and show a screenshot?

Ah, ok, I see, it's at the top of the page. I'm not sure they've been doing specials every day.

This discussion has been closed.