Platinum Club Sale - Issues Report Thread

Comments

• L'Adair said:

I've gotten a response, asking if I had a screenshot of the proper price... I explained that I didn't and then provided a general idea of what the price of each item should have been. I was off by a little on one item. The actual price should have been 12.88 (I'm like 99% sure) at check out. This is another issue I have. I don't know where I'm supposed to reply to. I've been replying directly to the e-mails, because when I come to the site, I see no history of the conversation thread in my messages, on the website.

The issue is you are not getting PC prices at all  -try putting the same items in your cart again, perhaps try logging out and logging back in first.

Unfortunately, this is an order I've already placed and has been run on my credit card. I was home on lunch break and I was rushing through the payment because I had to get back to work. Now I'm trying to get it resolved.

1) Follow Richards's advice to recreate the cart with the correct prices. Don't checkout.

2) Take a screenshot of the recreated cart.

3) Provide the new screeshot to Customer Service in the current trouble ticket, along with the math: "I paid X, when it should have been Y. X - Y = Z. Please refund Z to my credit card." (Emphasize your credit card. Store Credit is the default for refunds, and I've even had CS refund to Store Credit when I've asked the refund go back to my payment source!)

CS will make this right. They just need the screenshot to verify what you should have paid.

Here is the problem with this suggestion. This was 4 days ago. Not all of the items are on sale still. The platinum club for the day (LY Marika) is regular price now. The Alien Corridor was free and is now not. I appreciate the help, but it's just not going to work.

Well, do the screenshot of the items tfhat haven't chnaged and then mark the others - you know they should be $1.99 or free, so it's simpler than dealing with the stuff with less rounded prices.

• L'Adair said:

I've gotten a response, asking if I had a screenshot of the proper price... I explained that I didn't and then provided a general idea of what the price of each item should have been. I was off by a little on one item. The actual price should have been 12.88 (I'm like 99% sure) at check out. This is another issue I have. I don't know where I'm supposed to reply to. I've been replying directly to the e-mails, because when I come to the site, I see no history of the conversation thread in my messages, on the website.

The issue is you are not getting PC prices at all  -try putting the same items in your cart again, perhaps try logging out and logging back in first.

Unfortunately, this is an order I've already placed and has been run on my credit card. I was home on lunch break and I was rushing through the payment because I had to get back to work. Now I'm trying to get it resolved.

1) Follow Richards's advice to recreate the cart with the correct prices. Don't checkout.

2) Take a screenshot of the recreated cart.

3) Provide the new screeshot to Customer Service in the current trouble ticket, along with the math: "I paid X, when it should have been Y. X - Y = Z. Please refund Z to my credit card." (Emphasize your credit card. Store Credit is the default for refunds, and I've even had CS refund to Store Credit when I've asked the refund go back to my payment source!)

CS will make this right. They just need the screenshot to verify what you should have paid.

Here is the problem with this suggestion. This was 4 days ago. Not all of the items are on sale still. The platinum club for the day (LY Marika) is regular price now. The Alien Corridor was free and is now not. I appreciate the help, but it's just not going to work.

Well, do the screenshot of the items tfhat haven't chnaged and then mark the others - you know they should be $1.99 or free, so it's simpler than dealing with the stuff with less rounded prices.

The issue has been resolved. Thanks for the help and suggestions guys.

• DAZ_ann0314DAZ_ann0314 Posts: 2,817

*Waves hello to everyone smiley

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

*waves to DAZ_Ann and all others* 

*shares coffee*

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited October 2018

Another Typo on the sales page, right up top.

The first line in green, "and" should be "an"

Nice extra discount, by the way. heart Thanks, Daz.

Aadcopy_20181019-typo.jpg
    753 x 264 - 156K
    Post edited by L'Adair on
  • L'Adair said:

Another Typo on the sales page, right up top.

The first line in green, "and" should be "an"

Nice extra discount, by the way. heart Thanks, Daz.

It's been noted, thanks

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

Has "Orignal" Daz Vehicles typo been noted? It's in the Featured Category Sales.  

• OverdrawnOverdrawn Posts: 561
    Is the "extra 30%" working for anyone right now? I've got two new releases in the cart and neither are getting either the extra 10% or the extra 30% discount. Great new releases though. :)
  • RKane_1RKane_1 Posts: 3,037

Problem with thye free items solved. It was most likely user error but I think there were some items that showed in the free section that were later moved.... or I could be the idiot clicking buttons WANTING them to be in the free section. :) 

Either or. :)

• Overdrawn said:
    Is the "extra 30%" working for anyone right now? I've got two new releases in the cart and neither are getting either the extra 10% or the extra 30% discount. Great new releases though. :)

I'm seeing the corect discount on the debut items - 51% for PA, more for DO. It applies only to Debut items.

• OverdrawnOverdrawn Posts: 561
    Ah. I'd thought it was calculated after it was in the cart. Thanks for clarifying!
  • Anyone knows if the "Platinum Club Quarterly Membership" is going to be on this sale? Or just the annual one?

• SamanthieSamanthie Posts: 308

Having an issue with Emry's Harrison HD and new item placed in cart dforce Univ Dress. Unless I have it wrong this should make Harrison change from 40% off to 50% off but he is still showing at 40% off in my cart. 

• Samanthie said:

Having an issue with Emry's Harrison HD and new item placed in cart dforce Univ Dress. Unless I have it wrong this should make Harrison change from 40% off to 50% off but he is still showing at 40% off in my cart. 

Harrison is still new - if you click the link to Emrys' store from the PC Anniversary page the new items won't show.

• SamanthieSamanthie Posts: 308

Thanks Richard, Harrison was in my wishlist which is how I noticed he is on sale 40% off so I went ahead and got him with a couple of other new release items. 

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,151
    edited October 2018

The FridayFlash PA sale has a few errors - there are a number of items for various included PAs which do not reduce in price when added to the cart with a Debut item. The reason is probably because they are still marked as NEW (example attached) so probaby shouldn't be there?

Capture.JPG
    1285 x 924 - 211K
    Post edited by MelanieL on
  • MelanieL said:

The FridayFlash PA sale has a few errors - there are a number of items for various included PAs which do not reduce in price when added to the cart with a Debut item. The reason is probably because they are still marked as NEW (example attached) so probaby shouldn't be there?

Reported, though by my reading of the terms they shouldn't even be the base 40% off.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    edited October 2018
    Nejanzuq said:

Anyone knows if the "Platinum Club Quarterly Membership" is going to be on this sale? Or just the annual one?

@Nejanzuq, My best guess is it's only the Annual. Though last year, there were a lot of people asking for the quarterly to be discounted as well, and before the end of the month, the quarterly was discounted as well.

Are you a non-member thinking about becoming one? If so, the best deal is to sign up for the quarterly membership first and then renew the annual. You'll pay $3 more than if you bought the annual at 20% off, but get 15 months instead of 12.

Post edited by L'Adair on

*Waves hello to everyone*

edited October 2018

I want to personally take the time to thank everyone who has been helping us catch some of these issues. It is our hope we can lessen issues and provide a more smooth experience going forward and we thank you for helping us in that effort. It is greatly appreciated! You all are the best! heart

Post edited by DAZ_ann0314 on
  • Several of the featured artist catalogs don't see the 40% + 10% coming off with debut or nearly new items in the cart.  Dimension Theory, some Forbidden Whispers, Aquarious, Thorne, Nikisatez, etc..   there are probably 

Saturday-Flash has a few rogue "NEW" items in it (like Friday did). And I'm seeng the same full-price items as escrandall on some of the Featured PA pages.

• Several of the featured artist catalogs don't see the 40% + 10% coming off with debut or nearly new items in the cart.  Dimension Theory, some Forbidden Whispers, Aquarious, Thorne, Nikisatez, etc..   there are probably 

MelanieL said:

Saturday-Flash has a few rogue "NEW" items in it (like Friday did). And I'm seeng the same full-price items as escrandall on some of the Featured PA pages.

Reported, thank you

MelanieL said:

Reported, thank you

Both looked fixed, at a quick check.

Yes, looks like it's right now, thank you Richard.

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

All the new products are showing up at full price. No intro discounts, no PC+ discounts.

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Do a hard refresh, I see them here.

Do a hard refresh, I see them here.

Ok, I tried that again just now - still seeing full prices.

• Yep we're on it :)

Yep we're on it :)

Thank you, Jack. By the way, this is already the best PC+ sale I've ever had the pleasure of experiencing. It blows the last two year's PC+ sales out of the water (and that's really saying something)! Awesome work!

This discussion has been closed.