Platinum Club Sale - Issues Report Thread

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

It seems to be fixed, now. THANK YOU! :)

• Yep.. beat me to it.

Thanks and enjoy!

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

Aria for Genesis 3 Female is listed as a "PC+ for the day" item but is showing up at full price on the page and in the cart.

• Aria for Genesis 3 Female is listed as a "PC+ for the day" item but is showing up at full price on the page and in the cart.

Ok will check..

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Aria should be fixed now,

• PookPook Posts: 121

There might be an issue with the new platinum bundle  (Number 3) - it appears in the products purchased, but there are no options for downloads, and none of the individual items are showing in the products purchased page either - furthermore, the Order reference has a "manual download" button, which takes you to your product library, but again - no download options at all, and DIM is not picking up the purchases either! 

Any chance one of you lovely people can go take a look please?

This one -> https://www.daz3d.com/platinum-club-anniversary-bundle-3-2018

• Pook said:

There might be an issue with the new platinum bundle  (Number 3) - it appears in the products purchased, but there are no options for downloads, and none of the individual items are showing in the products purchased page either - furthermore, the Order reference has a "manual download" button, which takes you to your product library, but again - no download options at all, and DIM is not picking up the purchases either! 

Are you sure you didn't already own the items?

Pook said:

Just checked and none of them are already in my product library, and none of them show up if I search for them by name either!

• Pook said:
    Pook said:

Just checked and none of them are already in my product library, and none of them show up if I search for them by name either!

OK, just asking Jack which boot needs to be applied since there's someone in the discussion thread with the same issue.

Pook said:
    Pook said:

OK, just asking Jack which boot needs to be applied since there's someone in the discussion thread with the same issue.

At least it's not me doing something silly then!

• DripDrip Posts: 1,139

It seems like the contents of Platinum Club Anniversary Bundle 3 2018 aren't properly linked. The bundle, once purchased, only gives a manual download link, which leads to the Product Library page for the bundle. However, there is no download link there, and clicking on the seperate items leads to blank Product Library pages.

When I go to the store page for one of the parts that I didn't have yet (I did already have some of them), for example, Sci-fi base 2, the product shows as NOT purchased. (It does still have the favourite icon enabled, since it was on my wishlist. No idea if that makes any difference, but I just add that info to make sure I include as much information as possible)

• Drip said:

It seems like the contents of Platinum Club Anniversary Bundle 3 2018 aren't properly linked. The bundle, once purchased, only gives a manual download link, which leads to the Product Library page for the bundle. However, there is no download link there, and clicking on the seperate items leads to blank Product Library pages.

When I go to the store page for one of the parts that I didn't have yet (I did already have some of them), for example, Sci-fi base 2, the product shows as NOT purchased. (It does still have the favourite icon enabled, since it was on my wishlist. No idea if that makes any difference, but I just add that info to make sure I include as much information as possible)

We've reported the download issue, hopefully fixing that will fix the purchased flag too

• Drip said:

We've reported the download issue, hopefully fixing that will fix the purchased flag too

It should be fixed, people who have purchased it will just need to wait for Daz to update their product libraries.. I've emailed that in so it should be done ASAP - sorry about that.

Drip said:

It should be fixed, people who have purchased it will just need to wait for Daz to update their product libraries.. I've emailed that in so it should be done ASAP - sorry about that.

Download is now working and it's all showing up in my library! Thank you all :D

• Silas3DSilas3D Posts: 554

As per my original thread, it appears a change has been made to the Vladimir bundle promos, but now they have the same image!

(See attached) - this really isn't difficult to resolve...

Screenshot 2018-10-22 at 18.36.27.png
    1428 x 866 - 891K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,933
    edited October 2018
    Silas3D said:

As per my original thread, it appears a change has been made to the Vladimir bundle promos, but now they have the same image!

(See attached) - this really isn't difficult to resolve...

Try forced refreshing - they are different (and correct) for me

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • LindaBLindaB Posts: 169

I'm not getting the extra 10% off on Debut New and Still New releases. Using Firefox.

• LindaB said:

I'm not getting the extra 10% off on Debut New and Still New releases. Using Firefox.

So you see 30% for PA releases and 51% for DOs? Or 65% for DOs if you are getting the 50% off, just not the 10%.

• LindaBLindaB Posts: 169
    LindaB said:

So you see 30% for PA releases and 51% for DOs? Or 65% for DOs if you are getting the 50% off, just not the 10%.

So the the extra 10% off is already discounted on the product page, and not in my cart? OK I think I understand it now, thanks.

• Silas3DSilas3D Posts: 554

Hi Richard, I did force refresh earlier and they will still the same, so I suspect another change has been made recently - they're now correct!

• LindaB said:
    LindaB said:

So the the extra 10% off is already discounted on the product page, and not in my cart? OK I think I understand it now, thanks.

Yes, that's right

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Is anyone else unable to see the "Special for the Day?"

(Quoted from Novica's thread.)

I usually just scroll down, rather than following the links at the top of the page. I'll bet I'm not the only one who didn't notice, but…

Before Vlad was released, the "Special for the Day" gave us a free new release, (with purchase for non-members and no purchase necessary for members.) It was replaced iwth the special offers for purchasing the Vladimir 8 Pro Bundle. Now that Vlad is no longer a "Still New" item, those offers are gone. The link at the top of the page, https://www.daz3d.com/2018-pc-plus-salehttps://www.daz3d.com/2018-pc-plus-sale#specialOffer) however, is not. But it goes nowhere as there isn't a section id="specialOffer" anywhere on the page.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158
    L'Adair said:

I usually just scroll down, rather than following the links at the top of the page. I'll bet I'm not the only one who didn't notice, but…

Before Vlad was released, the "Special for the Day" gave us a free new release, (with purchase for non-members and no purchase necessary for members.) It was replaced iwth the special offers for purchasing the Vladimir 8 Pro Bundle. Now that Vlad is no longer a "Still New" item, those offers are gone. The link at the top of the page, https://www.daz3d.com/2018-pc-plus-salehttps://www.daz3d.com/2018-pc-plus-sale#specialOffer) however, is not. But it goes nowhere as there isn't a section id="specialOffer" anywhere on the page.

I noticed the dead link, too.

• CoolBreezeCoolBreeze Posts: 207
    edited October 2018

Ticket #

Purchase order showing for the total amount of $84.00~ (between $82 - $85) in the cart before clicking on Purchase and being billed for $185 actual.

There's 8 - 10 items that were showing up under $4 each that got price jacked to over $10 each even though they were in the Category 2 / 3 , or Vehicles type 65% off with new purchase category ...

Sales support rep asked if I had a screenshot for verification & proof, unfortunately I did not take a screencap of the Cart before Purchase.

I did however find a few examples of store errors - products showing up for sale that i already bought , including items purchased earlier this year.

Post edited by CoolBreeze on
  • firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,455
    barbult said:
    L'Adair said:

I noticed the dead link, too.

I hadn't noticed the dead link but was wondering why there was no Special Offer. I figured maybe the new freebies bumped it or something. It would be interesting to know if there should have been an item.

• nono Posts: 43
    edited October 2018

Today I'm not getting any PC+ discounts. Everything is at non-PC+ prices even though I am a member. Both on the store page and in cart, even for non-sale items.

Post edited by no on
    L'Adair said:

What page are you seeing the link on, please?

unizen said:

Today I'm not getting any PC+ discounts. Everything is at non-PC+ prices even though I am a member. Both on the store page and in cart, even for non-sale items.

On what pages so I can try and check, please?

• nono Posts: 43
    edited October 2018
    unizen said:

The entire site.. it's like I'm just not a PC+ member. I couldn't participate in any of today's sales as a result. I've also submitted a ticket.

edit: strangely I was able to pick up the Coopers Workshop item for free. Everything else is not getting the PC+ discount though.

Post edited by no on
    unizen said:
    unizen said:

The entire site.. it's like I'm just not a PC+ member. I couldn't participate in any of today's sales as a result. I've also submitted a ticket.

edit: strangely I was able to pick up the Coopers Workshop item for free. Everything else is not getting the PC+ discount though.

Have you tried logging out and in? Another browser? I'm seeing Plat prices.

This discussion has been closed.