Platinum Club Sale - Issues Report Thread

1789101113»

Comments

• Shanarah said:

Not sure if this is a sale issue or not.  I've added 16 items from the BYOB catchup sale to my cart, along with a couple still new and a PC+ for the day item, but the discount is not applying to the BYOB items.  It applies with 8 items, but not with two sets of 8.  I can check out twice of course but I just wanted to give a heads up in case it should be applying for every 8.

That's a product itssue rather than a PC sale issue - you might check the thread on the product to see if anyone else has the issue, try reinstalling, and if you can't get a resolution (or if others are having the issue too) open Technical Support ticket.

•  

Karyssa 8 Pro Bundle was in the earlier PC Bundle Catagory sale but isn't in the current catchup PC Bundle sale. Was it omitted by mistake ?

Also the bundles in the catchup PC Bundle sale are not receiving the full 65% extra discount

Seemed to work for me, got 65% and 10% off the price displayed in the store when added to my cart (which had two debut new in it). What do you have in your cart, and what price are you expecting to see?

Whate I expected is with one Debut or Still new release: $67.48 x .35 = $23.61 and with two debut or still new releases; $67.46 x .35 x .9 = $21.25

What I actually see with two still new releases is $ 30.37

• Which bundle is that? I used Sakura 8 Pro to test.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,328
    edited November 2018

Which bundle is that? I used Sakura 8 Pro to test.

I was using lee 6 Pro; but I went ahead and tried Sakura 8 pro as well as some others and got the same result.

Catchup Pro.jpg
    1018 x 848 - 76K
    Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158
    edited November 2018

delete

Post edited by barbult on

I was using lee 6 Pro; but I went ahead and tried Sakura 8 pro as well as some others and got the same result.

and that is with a starting price of $67.48? That looks like 50% then 10%. I get the same with thsoe two shsder sets (which are listed as Still New) - however, I get the expected result with either shader pack and a different Still New.

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,328
    edited November 2018

Which bundle is that? I used Sakura 8 Pro to test.

and that is with a starting price of $67.48? That looks like 50% then 10%. I get the same with thsoe two shsder sets (which are listed as Still New) - however, I get the expected result with either shader pack and a different Still New.

Hmm, It seems to require at least one 'Debut" new release to get the expected results. I tried with several other 'Still New' releases and didn't get the expcted 65% but once I added a "debut' new release it worked correctly. It is, however, noted that the ad block does not say that a 'Debut' new release is requrired for the full 65% discount.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

Hmm, It seems to require at least one 'Debut" new release to get the expected results. I tried with several other 'Still New' releases and didn't get the expcted 65% but once I added a "debut' new release it worked correctly. It is, however, noted that the ad block does not say that a 'Debut' new release is requrired for the full 65% discount.

I used either of those items and another Still New (not Debut) item to get the full discount. I've reported both this and the missing intro 30% on those other items to Daz.

• RasberriRasberri Posts: 269
    edited November 2018

TigerAnne said:

I can't seem to find the "problems" thread for the sale, but I'm having a problem trying to purchase The Kids 4 and their ++ Morphs. The first time they were in the Temp. PC sales, PayPal cancelled and refunded my order. I got a mail from them explaining that the order "had a risk attached." When I tried to grab them again, five minutes ago, I got a message saying PayPal wants to look closer at this order. 

I accidentally posted this in the platinum club thread as I was looking for others with similar issues.  I had a similar issue as the above happen to me recently - my entire order disappeared and I had the Kids 4 and their morphs as well in the order.  I updated my bank security.  So what is going on? Are the items flagged due to its name ("The Kids")?  I did put in a ticket for this.  I had other items in that order at special prices as well. DAZ can you please make this right

Post edited by Rasberri on

I used either of those items and another Still New (not Debut) item to get the full discount. I've reported both this and the missing intro 30% on those other items to Daz.

Both issues seem to be resolved now. Thanks, Richard.

• Wasn't Brahm for Genesis 3 Male a PC+ 1.99 item? It seems like some items are missing. Maybe things from Friday?

• CoolDimensionCoolDimension Posts: 39
    edited November 2018

It may of been a different character, but I am pretty sure Gypsyangel had a product in the Friday PC for the day.

Post edited by CoolDimension on
  • The Anniversary bundles are discounted to $6.99, but bundle 8 is still $9.99.

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,455
    edited November 2018

Wasn't Brahm for Genesis 3 Male a PC+ 1.99 item? It seems like some items are missing. Maybe things from Friday?

It was.  Nvm. I'm not 100% sure.

Post edited by firewarden on
  • The Anniversary bundles are discounted to $6.99, but bundle 8 is still $9.99.

Reported, thanks!

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,158

Also, Bundle 10 promo shows an item that is not included in the bundle. It shows the wrong peasant dress.

Wrong Peasant Dress.jpg
    960 x 1248 - 755K
  • EtaminEtamin Posts: 126

This thread has been very helpful during the sale.  Thanks Daz.

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,455
    Etamin said:

+1 

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Etamin said:

I agree. Setting up this thread was a great idea, and I hope we see similar stickied threads for event sales in the future.

Thank you for all you help. It was truly appreciated.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,444
    edited November 2018

New issue. The PC+ sale seems to be over. 
    I'm now broke anyway.

Post edited by daveso on
  • sueyasueya Posts: 826

Are any of the Couponia coupons still valid?

• AtiAti Posts: 9,082
    edited October 2019

Please keep in mind that this thread is a year old.

Post edited by Ati on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Thread closed to avoid any more confusion  

This discussion has been closed.