Sakura 8

Comments

• It still isn't bad. Likes yours as well. May try to work on something later. Working out of town alot.
  • Was just messing around.  Love Blue's script.  Was nice to toss a few things into the mix. 

Hanfu 2.png
    551 x 665 - 326K
  • 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

Was linking my Aiko3 stuff into my Daz Content Library, and couldn't resist a A3/Sakura8 render! cheeky  (...guest starring Verica's freebie Plushie!)

Too Cute!

• Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

Great render, very cute! @3doutlaw

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Wow, that is great bunny.

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,960
    Really cute
  • tcassattcassat Posts: 67
    edited April 2018

edit: one minute after post here, I found where to change the skin tones for Hotaru!

Post edited by tcassat on
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281
    edited April 2018

just a headsup, you may want to crop that image to just her head or put a shirt on her. The black bar across the breasts isn't accepted any longer and the image will probably quickly be removed.  

tcassat said:

Hello, guys! 

I'm a bit noob in DAZ3D, and was trying to understand how I change the "presets" of Hotaru for Sakura 8. On the DAZ store page it is written that:"She also includes 4 different skin tones to apply after choosing your presets"

https://www.daz3d.com/hotaru-for-sakura-8

But I don't know where to change the presets. I can only add the character by going to "Genesis 8 Female / Characters" and clicking "Hotaru". But it appears with the lighter skin tone and I have no idea how to change (I've already looked at everything).

Note: my first attempt creating a model with Hotaru for Sakura 8, with Iray Toon Shaders:

Post edited by jakiblue on
  • tcassattcassat Posts: 67
    jakiblue said:

just a headsup, you may want to crop that image to just her head or put a shirt on her. The black bar across the breasts isn't accepted any longer and the image will probably quickly be removed.  

tcassat said:

Hello, guys! 

I'm a bit noob in DAZ3D, and was trying to understand how I change the "presets" of Hotaru for Sakura 8. On the DAZ store page it is written that:"She also includes 4 different skin tones to apply after choosing your presets"

https://www.daz3d.com/hotaru-for-sakura-8

But I don't know where to change the presets. I can only add the character by going to "Genesis 8 Female / Characters" and clicking "Hotaru". But it appears with the lighter skin tone and I have no idea how to change (I've already looked at everything).

Note: my first attempt creating a model with Hotaru for Sakura 8, with Iray Toon Shaders:

Okay, and I found the answer to my doubt in the documentation, so I edited everything.

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

Just another Selfie image  smiley  I need to get an LIE makeup kit that works on Sakura, she needs a little makeup.

• 3dOutlaw said:

Just another Selfie image  smiley  I need to get an LIE makeup kit that works on Sakura, she needs a little makeup.

I agree. They did one for Star 2.0. Surprised one hasn't come out yet. Actually been working on a set of catgirl/ foxgirls ears for her and skins to match lol. Another item I expected to come out already. And a very nice render 3Doutlaw.
  • XpiderManXpiderMan Posts: 426
    edited April 2018

Trying things out with Sakura 8...

Sakura 8

Post edited by Chohole on
    XpiderMan said:

Trying things out with Sakura 8...

Sakura 8

SO CUTE

3dOutlaw said:

Really cute expression

• ArtiniArtini Posts: 8,861
    edited April 2018

Nice set of poses and expressions was released - https://www.daz3d.com/capsces-poses-and-expressions-for-sakura-8-and-aiko-8

Sakura8andTrike.jpg
    960 x 1080 - 435K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • edited April 2018

Hmm I will have to thank DeviousDolls for that new outfit's ears.  Wasn't too hard to make them into fox ears lol

Ear test.png
    551 x 665 - 247K
    Post edited by noshobawolf_f994bf986d on
    edited April 2018

Another example of Capsces pose set.

S8pose01pic02.jpg
    1280 x 1080 - 627K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • CapscesCapsces Posts: 465

Glad you like the poses, Artini. Very cute renders! Where did that big green bug come from?

Artini said:

Another example of Capsces pose set.

edited April 2018

Thanks a lot, Capsces. I really enjoy your set.

Green bug is a freebie from:

https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/69761b713e1df1ca6ff13dae82425d94/Starbug-1-Part-1-of-2

Post edited by Artini on
  • Chuckles. For some reason I had a feeling that was a sketchup model. What I use myself for modeling.
    edited April 2018

Yet another example render of Sakura 8 with pose from Capsces set.

S8pose02sc03pic04.jpg
    1280 x 1080 - 514K
    Post edited by Artini on
    edited April 2018

These Sakura poses are really adorable - well done Capsces.

S8pose04pic01.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 750K
    Post edited by Artini on
  • Worlds_EdgeWorlds_Edge Posts: 2,145

Love the one with the green bug @artini  and the wolf ears are adorable @noshobawolfff994

• edited April 2018

Love the one with the green bug @artini  and the wolf ears are adorable @noshobawolfff994

Thanks from the Nyao outfit.  Although I have run into a problem . Even though they are fitted and parented to Sakura  they don't move in a pose for some reason. 

Test render.png
    551 x 665 - 193K
    Post edited by noshobawolf_f994bf986d on
  • Worlds_Edge said:

Thanks  .  They are from the Nyao outfit. Problem is they will not move with Sakura when posed even though they are fitted to. Surprised the heck out of me  anyone knows a fix let me know .  

• Also not sure what happen but could someone delete the screwed up ost of mine. Not sure of how I can do it myself. 

Thanks a lot, Worlds_Edge.

•  

Thanks from the Nyao outfit.  Although I have run into a problem . Even though they are fitted and parented to Sakura  they don't move in a pose for some reason. 

Oh my goodness that is adorable. I will have to see about those ears. What fox tail is that and what OUTFIT is that??? the neckline on it is very unique and cute!

edited April 2018

One more render of Sakura 8.

S8sc22pic02.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 588K
    Post edited by Artini on
  •  

Oh my goodness that is adorable. I will have to see about those ears. What fox tail is that and what OUTFIT is that??? the neckline on it is very unique and cute!

The outfit is Out of touch's Dark Schoolgirl for G8F with shanassoulmate's texture.-Chuckles- already made 4 new sets forit lol. If I just parent to head it will move.