Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,599

What's the price for non-Daz+ members?

https://www.daz3d.com/hidden-treasure

HT1.png
    876 x 362 - 247K
    HT2.PNG
    524 x 156 - 16K
  • PerttiA said:

https://www.daz3d.com/hidden-treasure ;

Is that part of the sale selection and, if so, which part? 

• PerttiA said:

https://www.daz3d.com/hidden-treasure

$26.99

Screenshot 2023-12-07 001829.jpg
    1761 x 709 - 261K

Cris Palomino said:

PerttiA said:

https://www.daz3d.com/hidden-treasure ;

Is that part of the sale selection and, if so, which part? 

I was baffled by the price shown by DazDeals, apparently the product has no other discounts but the 10% off for Daz+ members. 

• Please see screenshots. I use full punches.

Troll Mega Bundle is $40.94 before coupons and $ 34.44 after. So discount is $6.50 instead of $10 as said in the coupon.

Cart includes the Daily Deal, the Daily Freebie plus the other Freebies offered with the Bundle.

before_coupon.png
    2532 x 2450 - 953K
    after_coupon.png
    2606 x 2462 - 971K
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,080

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Please see screenshots. I use full punches.

Troll Mega Bundle is $40.94 before coupons and $ 34.44 after. So discount is $6.50 instead of $10 as said in the coupon.

Cart includes the Daily Deal, the Daily Freebie plus the other Freebies offered with the Bundle.

Sounds like a classic case of "coupon applies before another discount so you don't get the full amount".

• Well, I'm used to not getting the full $ 6 for the monthly coupon but would expect a $ 10 discount on a particular bundle to be fully applied.

• Leana said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Sounds like a classic case of "coupon applies before another discount so you don't get the full amount".

I would agree with this, so will ask Daz. 

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,475

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Well, I'm used to not getting the full $ 6 for the monthly coupon but would expect a $ 10 discount on a particular bundle to be fully applied.

Yeah, something is going on with it and it's probably the rules in which that is applied first. Pretty common problem. Is working for me though but I'm also not using any other discounts.

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,329

Leana said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

When did this rule come in? 

• Rod Wise Driggo said:

Were there punches applied? 

• scorpio said:

Leana said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

When did this rule come in? 

It's an error, not a rule. 

• We've contacted Daz about the order of discounts for the onsite coupon.

• Cris Palomino said:

We've contacted Daz about the order of discounts for the onsite coupon.

Thanks!

• bytescapesbytescapes Posts: 1,812

Yeah, it's an ordering effect. For me, as a PC+ member, the base price for the mega-bundle is $62.99, and I have 35% worth of punches. If the orange banner discount is applied first, I get ($62.99 - $10.00) * 0.65 = $34.44, whereas I think the intended behavior should probably be ($62.99 * 0.65) - $10 = $30.94.

"It’s a Daz Plus Weekend" says "Daz+ Members get up to an extra 50% off Daz Originals" and link opens the main store.

Do not see the extra 50% discount, only the 35% off for the 3 punches.

https://www.daz3d.com/heritage-house

Heritage1.PNG
    870 x 418 - 326K
    Heritage2.PNG
    616 x 529 - 64K
  • WandWWandW Posts: 2,791
    edited December 2023

PerttiA said:

"It’s a Daz Plus Weekend" says "Daz+ Members get up to an extra 50% off Daz Originals" and link opens the main store.

It shows discounted in the cart for me...

Edit; Ah, it's a DAZ+ item, but the discount is taken off the regular price, not the DAZ+member  price...

Post edited by WandW on

WandW said:

PerttiA said:

It shows discounted in the cart for me...

Edit; Ah, it's a DAZ+ item, but the discount is taken off the regular price, not the DAZ+member  price...

It's an age-old item that has been $1.99 'forever' until Daz increased the price of these ancient Daz+ items by $1 

• Chert the Troll 9 Bundle is showing the photos for Gren the Troll 9 HD Bundle at these 2 links:

https://www.daz3d.com/introducing-troll-9-hd
    https://www.daz3d.com/2023-daz-holiday-sale

The good news is that the "Buy the Bundle" link works correctly on both pages.

Chert-Troll-Bundle_showing_Gren-Troll_Daz-Holiday-Sale.PNG
    1318 x 1114 - 628K
    Chert-Troll-Bundle_showing_Gren-Troll.PNG
    1330 x 1112 - 621K
  • joannajoanna Posts: 1,099

Is it correct that Kora the Orc requires Genghis Khan? https://www.daz3d.com/kora-the-orc-for-genesis-9

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,352

Rod Wise Driggo said:

Well, I'm used to not getting the full $ 6 for the monthly coupon but would expect a $ 10 discount on a particular bundle to be fully applied.

That's the reason why I didn't take the bundle. When I get an offer, I expect it to be fulfilled, not a 'yes, but...' Here it was the holiday discount that was taken off.

But it's very rare that I like a bundle all round anyway. Of the 24 Genesis 9 Base Characters I own, I've bought 9 with their bundles so far. Today, too, I picked out the things I liked. Chert 9, whose bundle I actually wanted to buy, is still waiting in the wishlist...

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,173
    edited December 2023

I'm getting an odd error today when I try to open the cart on a new tab from the blue "View Cart and Checkout" button on the pop-up after adding something to the cart. Where I right-click:

And what I get when I open the link:

And if I try to right-click from the store page I get no option to open in a new tab either. It works from a Forum page though.

I've used either/both of these methods to open in a new tab in order to keep the store pages open for months/years, it's just today that this happens. I'm on the Chrome browser.

Right-Click-View-Cart.jpg
    703 x 532 - 248K
    Where-it-Goes.jpg
    547 x 190 - 19K
    Right-Click-from-top-banner.jpg
    740 x 582 - 58K
    Post edited by MelanieL on
  • Free Advent Calendar item not free in cart. Again.

Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 11-25-06 2023 Daz Holiday Sale Daz 3D.png
    1320 x 567 - 494K
    Screenshot 2023-12-07 at 11-25-54 Daz 3D.png
    1390 x 555 - 326K
  • ElorElor Posts: 751

delectro_9f6dc82a97 said:

Free Advent Calendar item not free in cart. Again.

So we now know that in a one on one fight between the Advent Calendar and Fast Grab, Fast Grab win.

I think your best bet is submitting a request about it.

• Elor

HAHA did not see that. Think I'll go buy myself a sledge to club myself over the head.

Another test for extra 50% off DO items for Daz+ members.

https://www.daz3d.com/yard-and-garden-leaf-rake-and-pitchfork
    Found in "Featured Artist Stores"

Using incognito window, the price is shown as $2.10, which is correct for 50% off plus extra 30% off for "Legacy Festivitie Items"
    When logged in, the price is $1.05, which is 50% of $2.10, but as Daz+ member I should also be getting extra 30% off, ie. the price should be listed as $0.74 and in the cart it should be $0.48 because I have 3 punches.
    If I put it in the cart, the price gets only down to $0.68, which is 65% of $1.05 (punch discount)

• caravelle said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

That's the reason why I didn't take the bundle. When I get an offer, I expect it to be fulfilled, not a 'yes, but...' Here it was the holiday discount that was taken off.

But it's very rare that I like a bundle all round anyway. Of the 24 Genesis 9 Base Characters I own, I've bought 9 with their bundles so far. Today, too, I picked out the things I liked. Chert 9, whose bundle I actually wanted to buy, is still waiting in the wishlist...

The ordering is fixed, you should now get the full $10.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,080

Richard Haseltine said:

caravelle said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

That works for me now.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,352

Richard Haseltine said:

caravelle said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

It works, thank you! But now I paid double for the Underworld Outfit... crying

• caravelle said:

Richard Haseltine said:

caravelle said:

Rod Wise Driggo said:

It works, thank you! But now I paid double for the Underworld Outfit... crying

If you bought the Underworld Outfit and then bought a bundle that included it you can request a refund for the purcase of the individual outfit from customer service 

This discussion has been closed.