Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,308

PerttiA said:

manekiNeko said:

today for some reason my punch card is totally blurred... what's happening again?

i have 3 punches for sure, had yesterday and ordered daily in the last coupla' days. discounts might work but it's confusing.

I noticed the same at work before I left (3 hours ago) and it's the same here at home, using Chrome at work and Opera based browser at home. 

Same here. You can still see it on the Holiday Sale page, though.

• Try forcing a refresh - ctrl-shift -r. Is it still blurred? This was spoted earluier, and we thought fixed.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,746

Richard Haseltine said:

Try forcing a refresh - ctrl-shift -r. Is it still blurred? This was spoted earluier, and we thought fixed.

Still blurred in the cart, but normal on the Holiday Sale page

• PerttiA said:

Richard Haseltine said:

Try forcing a refresh - ctrl-shift -r. Is it still blurred? This was spoted earluier, and we thought fixed.

Thanks, reported.

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,400

Richard Haseltine said:

perfect, thank you so much! ^^ - image is back ON THE SALES PAGE (not on the cart page tho but it's ok, also same blur still on my mobile). i had tried ctrl-F5 but i didn't know that combo

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,373

PerttiA said:

Richard Haseltine said:

The same for me: Mine is blurred too, but normal on the sale page. As long as the discounts are deducted correctly (and they are), I don't care.... X-D 

• Still 100% closed out of the adventcalendar, I click to open but nothing happens, have no punches but aren't those supposed to open so I can see them at least? Not buying unless something I'm dying to have at 3.99 or less as the chances that I will be able to open the door to get the freebie the day after is slim to none. Opened the door the first day, the dsys after - closed to me. No energy, as I have bad mental health,  to send help tickets and I should not have to. I am in Sweden, on chrome on pc and safari on iphone and ipad. Just reporting that it still doesn't work for me. 

• ElorElor Posts: 816

tombraider4ever said:

Still 100% closed out of the adventcalendar, I click to open but nothing happens, have no punches but aren't those supposed to open so I can see them at least?

As far as I know, you need a punch to open them.

• Elor said:

tombraider4ever said:

Still 100% closed out of the adventcalendar, I click to open but nothing happens, have no punches but aren't those supposed to open so I can see them at least?

As far as I know, you need a punch to open them.

Ok, Thanks for the reply. Had a punch the first day - no punch in the punch image thing - could open the door but it wasn't free for me. And I read about others that shoud have freebies in the calendar but they are not free, so chances are that it will be the same 4 me. If I knew it would work I would buy the granite shaders for 2,99 that I don't really need to get the freebie tomorrow. Now that I would likely miss out - not buying the shaders. I have had issues w the punch image not showing correct before this. Just saying they loose sales to me and likely others by not getting it to work, as feedback to Daz. I save money this way.  

• Evoli19KSEvoli19KS Posts: 9
    edited December 2023

Holiday sale page (https://www.daz3d.com/2023-daz-holiday-sale?utm_campaign=sale-page&utm_source=new-style) is totally black when logged on Safari, Edge, and Firefox, on iPad mini 4 with iPadOS 15.8. Seem to work when unlogged.

Post edited by Evoli19KS on
  • The punchometer on the Cart page is fixed for me, would some of you check again (and try ctrl-shift-r if it is initially blurred).

• It works for me, but I never saw if it was blurred.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,308

Richard Haseltine said:

The punchometer on the Cart page is fixed for me, would some of you check again (and try ctrl-shift-r if it is initially blurred).

Okay now, for me. 

• manekiNekomanekiNeko Posts: 1,400

Richard Haseltine said:

The punchometer on the Cart page is fixed for me, would some of you check again (and try ctrl-shift-r if it is initially blurred).

no blur any more, neither on sales page nor cart page // also neither on win/chrome nor on mobile/android 

• Thanks for checking the blur. The web team will be releived that their work did work.

• Evoli19KS said:

Holiday sale page (https://www.daz3d.com/2023-daz-holiday-sale?utm_campaign=sale-page&utm_source=new-style) is totally black when logged on Safari, Edge, and Firefox, on iPad mini 4 with iPadOS 15.8. Seem to work when unlogged.

Black screen on holiday sale page still occur on mobile, but I have find a way:

1. Log out, then clear cache.
    2. Open holiday sale page, then ensure it load properly.
    3. Open a new tab for log in.
    4. Go to the tab with holiday sale (which should remain unlogged), then click on your calendar to benefits your deal.
    5. Don't forgot your normal holiday freebie (and remember you can also find it by sorting the main store by low prices).

• The coupon GETTING-BEEFY is not working on Era of the Trolls Pose Bundle for Genesis 9 I read the conditions and it says its usable until the 10th 

here are the conditions for the promo (I havent used it btw)

*Items must be in cart simultaneously for discount to apply.
    Coupon code usable once per customer.
    Discount expires DEC 10 at 23:59 MST(UTC-7).

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,746
    edited December 2023

Abstract Soul said:

The coupon GETTING-BEEFY is not working on Era of the Trolls Pose Bundle for Genesis 9 I read the conditions and it says its usable until the 10th 

The message opens the page where the eligible bundles are;
    https://www.daz3d.com/introducing-troll-9-hd

https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-9-trolls-hd-mega-bundle
    https://www.daz3d.com/gren-the-troll-9-hd-bundle
    https://www.daz3d.com/chert-the-troll-9-hd-bundle

Post edited by PerttiA on
  • Abstract SoulAbstract Soul Posts: 159
    edited December 2023

No, I believe those are the bundles required for the coup0n but it mentions todays bundles from yesterday. Btw yesterday it was working in my cart with the before mentioned item but forgot to complete the purchase.

PerttiA said:

Abstract Soul said:

The coupon GETTING-BEEFY is not working on Era of the Trolls Pose Bundle for Genesis 9 I read the conditions and it says its usable until the 10th 

The message opens the page where the eligible bundles are;
    https://www.daz3d.com/introducing-troll-9-hd

https://www.daz3d.com/genesis-9-trolls-hd-mega-bundle
    https://www.daz3d.com/gren-the-troll-9-hd-bundle
    https://www.daz3d.com/chert-the-troll-9-hd-bundle

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • The code is for people who own the Troll for Genesis already and is good for $10 off one of yesterday's new bundles - the Genesis 9 mega Bundle or the Gren or Chrert sub-bundles.

edited December 2023

Hi Richard

I own the troll for genesis and I want to buy the genesis troll pose bundle for genesis 9 that came out yesterday. the coupon worked yesterday but its not working for the same bundle today (I left it in my cart but forgot to pull the trigger) it was working yesterday but not today

Richard Haseltine said:

The code is for people who own the Troll for Genesis already and is good for $10 off one of yesterday's new bundles - the Genesis 9 mega Bundle or the Gren or Chrert sub-bundles.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,412

Abstract Soul said:

Hi Richard

I own the troll for genesis and I want to buy the genesis troll pose bundle for genesis 9 that came out yesterday. the coupon worked yesterday but its not working for the same bundle today (I left it in my cart but forgot to pull the trigger) it was working yesterday but not today

Richard Haseltine said:

The code is for people who own the Troll for Genesis already and is good for $10 off one of yesterday's new bundles - the Genesis 9 mega Bundle or the Gren or Chrert sub-bundles.

Maybe that was an error Daz corrected. I believe Richard's list is the only set of bundles it was intended to work with.

• Abstract Soul said:

Hi Richard

Richard Haseltine said:

The poses are not one of the three eligible bundles - it's the mega bundle, the Chert bundle, or the Gren bundle only. If it was working on something else yesterday that was an error and has apparently been fixed.

edited December 2023

Oh I see, kinda misread by the choice of words in the promo and the fact that I bought the troll megabundle when it came out. 

sorry then

Richard Haseltine said:

Abstract Soul said:

Hi Richard

Richard Haseltine said:

The poses are not one of the three eligible bundles - it's the mega bundle, the Chert bundle, or the Gren bundle only. If it was working on something else yesterday that was an error and has apparently been fixed.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,373

I just tried to go through the checkout, but after selecting PayPal and pressing 'Place Order', I got a 403 message denying me access to the payment process. I then logged in again, but the 403 kept repeating. ???

• caravelle said:

I just tried to go through the checkout, but after selecting PayPal and pressing 'Place Order', I got a 403 message denying me access to the payment process. I then logged in again, but the 403 kept repeating. ???

please let us know if you continue to get that if you make another purchase tonight. Is anyone else having issues tonight. Which browser, device are you using? 

• Didn't have any problems with this until today, but now the rewards are blurred and the calendar can't be opened. It also used to show the previous day calendar, but it's not showing today.

• Advent calendar window shows click to open, but clicking does nothing. I'm using Chrome.

• Cris Palomino said:

caravelle said:

please let us know if you continue to get that if you make another purchase tonight. Is anyone else having issues tonight. Which browser, device are you using? 

According to some down detector websites, they apparently does a maintenance. Just search for "paypal down".

• ioonrxoon said:

Didn't have any problems with this until today, but now the rewards are blurred and the calendar can't be opened. It also used to show the previous day calendar, but it's not showing today.

will report. Am getting the same. 

This discussion has been closed.