Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

This discussion was created from comments split from: New Genesis, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only".

Comments

• LindaBLindaB Posts: 169

The blink sale isn't working, no discount.

• youri_zyouri_z Posts: 150

LindaB said:

The blink sale isn't working because it hasn't updated yet. The old items lost their discount at 12 PM MST and the new ones haven't appeared yet.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,480

LindaB said:

Wrong page, the link is leading to the previous sale, the current one is https://www.daz3d.com/huge-blink-savings-3

• https://www.daz3d.com/huge-blink-savings-3 is the new blink sale page

captainalvord said:

https://www.daz3d.com/huge-blink-savings-3 is the new blink sale page

Thanks!
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,325
    edited June 2023

Breast Cancer Research Russian Egg is in Fast Grab for $7.49. However the details state:

In lieu of payment the artists involved in the project ask that you make a donation in the amount you feel is appropriate to a Breast Cancer Research organization. We suggest any of the following:

American Cancer Society

The Breast Cancer Research Foundation

Susan G. Komen for the Cure

Macmillan Cancer Support

Or another of your choosing.

Thank you for helping us fight for a cure.

This seems contradictory to me as payment is now required.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on
  • Charlie Judge said:

Breast Cancer Research Russian Egg is in Fast Grab for $7.49. However the details state:

In lieu of payment the artists involved in the project ask that you make a donation in the amount you feel is appropriate to a Breast Cancer Research organization. We suggest any of the following:

American Cancer Society

The Breast Cancer Research Foundation

Susan G. Komen for the Cure

Macmillan Cancer Support

Or another of your choosing.

Thank you for helping us fight for a cure.

This seems contradictory to me as payment is now required.

Thanks for pointing this out, I have sent in a query.

• Evoli19KSEvoli19KS Posts: 9

With items added to your wishlist before June 24, both Daz+ coupons took only $3,6 because the extra 40% from wishlist sale applies on it.

• Evoli19KS said:

With items added to your wishlist before June 24, both Daz+ coupons took only $3,6 because the extra 40% from wishlist sale applies on it.

Confirmed and reporting, thank you.

• RangerRickRangerRick Posts: 256

Gift Cards earn negative Daz Tokens.  A cart with just a $100 Gift Card says: "Earn This Order: +-2".  (depending on your font it may be difficult to see but there's a minus before the "2").  A cart with a $200 Gift Card says "Earn This Order: +-4".  Gift Cards at $99 or less don't have this problem.  I haven't tried to check out because I don't want to have to open a bug report to recover tokens if it actually subtracts them.

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 235

It does what it says: +-4 Token - so after that you have as much Token as before... (Just bought a GC > $99 - Token same as before).

• RangerRickRangerRick Posts: 256

Joe2018 said:

It does what it says: +-4 Token - so after that you have as much Token as before... (Just bought a GC > $99 - Token same as before).

So it's not "+-2" (add negative 2) as it says. It's "+2-2" then.  I guess Barbie was right. Thanks.

https://www.daz3d.com/car-levante

Price went up to $3.49 from $3 sometime after 9AM Daztime (can also be seen with Daz Deals graph)
    Have tried to figure out what was done and the only thing I can think of, is that the 40% double discount dropped to 30%

• captainalvordcaptainalvord Posts: 85
    edited June 2023

The blink sale should have moved onto the next round.  Banner on Store front says ends 17:59 MDT, which is long past. Usually changing the link by making the number at the end up by one (ie. 3 to a 4 in this case) you can see the correct discount for the correct items.  But this time they still aren't on discount yet.

Post edited by captainalvord on
  • Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,325

captainalvord said:

The blink sale should have moved onto the next round.  Banner on Store front says ends 17:59 MDT, which is long past. Usually changing the link by making the number at the end up by one (ie. 3 to a 4 in this case) you can see the correct discount for the correct items.  But this time they still aren't on discount yet.

Same here. Please fix. 

Charlie Judge said:

captainalvord said:

Same here. Please fix. 

Looks like they all went home for the day.
  • doubledeviantdoubledeviant Posts: 1,032
    Blink sale is still stuck on the old set and not rotating to the next. Is there any chance of a fix before the store turns over? There are some items that I'd like to purchase from the set that should be on sale but isn't.

(And no, I'm not interested in buying in hopes of getting a refund for the difference later, so please don't bother suggesting it.)

The Blink sale only gives 50% off, no matter how many Debut New one has in the cart

2+ Debut New is not giving Extra 10% off them

Debut.PNG
    576 x 235 - 33K
    DebutCart.PNG
    590 x 430 - 50K
  • Mark_e593e0a5Mark_e593e0a5 Posts: 1,569

The stuck blink sale seems to also have affected the store switch to today's promo. Almost one hour past Daz midnight, and still yesterdays pages.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,251

All the promotions are messed up. They seem to be stuck on yesterday's pricing.

• Rod Wise DriggoRod Wise Driggo Posts: 2,151

Hope things will be fiixed soon. Currently everything seems to be indeed buggy. "Standard" new release discount was 70% with multiple items, spotlight plus full tokens. Do only see 58% currently.

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449

Wishlist extra 40% (in cart) not working for me.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,380

Not only the promos seems stuck, I'm also not seeing any new releases on the general store front page. Store needs a kick, methinks. Mods?

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,825

what requirement other than being DAZ+ is there for getting Babina 8?

Daz+ Grab N' Go

Daz+ Members: Get this Item for just $4.99*

$13.48 for me

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

Sent inquiries.

Daz is looking into things. From what I am seeing it is anything new being offered tonight. I am not seeing initial discounts on the debut or the newest spotlight, only in the cart, but it's not triggering the additional discounts. Babina is also new tonight, I believe. When I put in the still new that show initial discounts, it's working, so that was the clue.

• marblemarble Posts: 7,449

Cris Palomino said:

Daz is looking into things. From what I am seeing it is anything new being offered tonight. I am not seeing initial discounts on the debut or the newest spotlight, only in the cart, but it's not triggering the additional discounts. Babina is also new tonight, I believe. When I put in the still new that show initial discounts, it's working, so that was the clue.

As I said - the wishlist offer is not working for me. No extra 40% when I put a wishlisted item in my cart even though the item has been in my wishlist for months. 

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,380

Seeing new promos now, thanks!

marble said:

Cris Palomino said:

As I said - the wishlist offer is not working for me. No extra 40% when I put a wishlisted item in my cart even though the item has been in my wishlist for months. 

I've inquired about this, too.