Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• ioonrxoon said:

Didn't have any problems with this until today, but now the rewards are blurred and the calendar can't be opened. It also used to show the previous day calendar, but it's not showing today.

Same here. I've seen others report trouble like this, but today is the first time I've seen it. I'm using Edge. 

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,412

paulawp (marahzen) said:

ioonrxoon said:

Didn't have any problems with this until today, but now the rewards are blurred and the calendar can't be opened. It also used to show the previous day calendar, but it's not showing today.

Same here. I've seen others report trouble like this, but today is the first time I've seen it. I'm using Edge. 

Same here with Firefox. I don't think it is a browser problem.

• Yep, just chiming in with the advent calendar not working again and the punches being blurred on Firefox

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,905

Nerevarine said:

Yep, just chiming in with the advent calendar not working again and the punches being blurred on Firefox

Same here .....

• It is like this in Edge, Chrome, and Firefox for me.

• jd641jd641 Posts: 435
    edited December 2023

barbult said:

paulawp (marahzen) said:

ioonrxoon said:

Same here with Firefox. I don't think it is a browser problem.

Both FF and Chrome had the same issue for me, with the amount of reporting that's aleady happened since 20 minutes ago it doesn't seem like it's a browser issue. hahah

Post edited by jd641 on
  • Just to add. The calendar is working on iOS with Safari for me and wow! What a treat for me today. Another wishlist item I couldn't afford usually!

• Working for me now, woohoo! Another awesome outfit from the top of my wishlist. I have been really lucky with the free item picks. Thank you, DAZ!

• Can everyone give it a few and then check again? Calendar is working for me now, but card is taking a bit longer. You can try clearing cache or try hard refresh.

Advent Calendar is working now on PC with Firefox.

• barbult said:

and punchcard? 

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,905

Cris Palomino said:

barbult said:

and punchcard? 

Advent Calendar working as well, punchcard still blurred but discount working in cart.

• Bunyip02 said:

Cris Palomino said:

barbult said:

and punchcard? 

Advent Calendar working as well, punchcard still blurred but discount working in cart. 

That appears to be where I am. Working, but with blurred punchcard. 

• No luck for me yet.  Advent calendar refuses to open.  Windows 10 on Chrome, UK

• Has anyone tried clearing cache for the punchcard? Daz is seeing the card clear up after that.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,373

Cris Palomino said:

caravelle said:

I just tried to go through the checkout, but after selecting PayPal and pressing 'Place Order', I got a 403 message denying me access to the payment process. I then logged in again, but the 403 kept repeating. ???

please let us know if you continue to get that if you make another purchase tonight. Is anyone else having issues tonight. Which browser, device are you using? 

Thank you. I just switched off the iPad and after switching it back on there were no more problems. Probably a system hiccup.

• tsroemitsroemi Posts: 2,530

Calendar is working fine here (Germany, iPad), punch card is blurred on the sales page but not in the card (something new every day, yesterday it was the other way round ;-)), but discount is working. So all's good here basically laugh

• ArtAngelArtAngel Posts: 1,585
    edited December 2023

Cris Palomino said:

Has anyone tried clearing cache for the punchcard? Daz is seeing the card clear up after that.

I just did, for the heck of it, but it changed nothing other than the fact I had to log back in. FYI it is and was working in the cart, just not on the sales page. Also advent calendar needs repeated double clicks to get it to open.

Edit: Using Chrome  PC & Mouse

Post edited by ArtAngel on

Punches display on the sale page is still blurred. It doesn't seem to be a cache issue, because I opened the sale page in a browser that I seldom use, that has not been to that page before.

The punch card display in the cart starts blurred and then flashes to the correct display showing the punches.

• ArtAngel said:

Cris Palomino said:

Has anyone tried clearing cache for the punchcard? Daz is seeing the card clear up after that.

I just did, for the heck of it, but it changed nothing other than the fact I had to log back in. FYI it is and was working in the cart, just not on the sales page. Also advent calendar needs repeated double clicks to get it to open.

Edit: Using Chrome  PC & Mouse

Yeah, I could see the punch card on the checkout page. Does seem to somehow be cache related as some can see their card on the holiday sale page. 

I haven't seen any user say that the punch card was not blurred on the sales page. Certainly nobody has posted a screenshot showing a proper punch card display on the sale page.

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 246

Sometimes DAZ Marketing is hard to understand: I bought the Trolls Mega Bundle and the Era of Trolls Pose Bundle. With that I got the "Troll Genesis" free - great. But after a few hours I got the "GETTING-BEEFY" coupon. What is nonsene because it is worthless for me.

NS: Punchcard Discount is blurred. Browser refresh has no impact on that.

• Joe2018 said:

Sometimes DAZ Marketing is hard to understand: I bought the Trolls Mega Bundle and the Era of Trolls Pose Bundle. With that I got the "Troll Genesis" free - great. But after a few hours I got the "GETTING-BEEFY" coupon. What is nonsene because it is worthless for me.

NS: Punchcard Discount is blurred. Browser refresh has no impact on that.

You may want to put in a ticket for that. 

• SolitarySandpiperSolitarySandpiper Posts: 476
    edited December 2023

Calendar wont open in chrome but will in edge but it won't go into the cart.

Post edited by SolitarySandpiper on
  • CHWTCHWT Posts: 1,140
    Advent calendar not working on my android (Samsung) phone browser.
  • Between being punished for three days in punches for missing one day and all the issues with the blurs and discounts maybe working, maybe not, I've been reduced to logging on once a day, picking up the free stuff (thank you, artists) and buying one inexpensive item.  Then leaving.  Otherwise, I really just give up.  My advent calendar works, but the punch sale box has been blurred for days.

• AZDigitalArtist said:

Between being punished for three days in punches for missing one day and all the issues with the blurs and discounts maybe working, maybe not, I've been reduced to logging on once a day, picking up the free stuff (thank you, artists) and buying one inexpensive item.  Then leaving.  Otherwise, I really just give up.  My advent calendar works, but the punch sale box has been blurred for days.

You should be able to see your punches on the checkout page, and at the very least, see the discounts applied in checkout. 

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

PerttiA said:

Cris Palomino said:

Discount seems to be working. Example, sku 92674, Gren the Troll.

99.99 base - 30% D+ - 30% new release + 50% member discount = 67% (34.99) and then your punches if you have them.

Mod edit:

Yard and Garden item

6.00 base - 30% PC + 50% members + 50% featured + 30% featured extra = 82.5% (1.05)

How do you get $1.05 out of $6.00 x 0.7 x 0.5 x 0.5 x 0.7 ?
    I get $0.74 (or $0.735)

As for Gren the Troll;
    Base price is $99.99
    Daz+ member gets 30% off => $69.99
    New item 30% off => $49.00
    Campaign 50% off for Daz+ members => $24.50

Formula = $99.99 x 0.7 x 0.7 x 0.5 = $24.50

I do have an idea of what they have done, but in that case the marketing is untrue

Thanks for posting this.  I experienced the same yesterday, and see the same today.  Yet, on Friday, it was working as advertised.

• Calendar still not working in Chrome, but does work for me in Firefox.

This discussion has been closed.