Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• haludansavarte said:

LindaB said:

The blink sale isn't working, no discount.

Same here, have been buying every day, and the punch card is down to one punch, what the heck?

Have you submitted a ticket? 

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 246

Cris Palomino said:

Joe2018 said:

Any News about the problem that products are kicked out of the cart, when adding more products?

This sitll happens, so that I can not get the "best price", when the products are in one cart.

(Location German, Broswer Edge Version 119.0.2151.97)

Or can someone confirm that this only happens in Edge? The I try another browser.

I would try another browser or device if you can to see and also to help us narrow things down more. 

I installed Chrome (Current version) and it works in chrome.

Then I have done several experiments in Edge: It seems to work, when I use the "Close" Button on the "Cart Overlay".

That was not necessary a week ago and is not necessary in Chrome.

Maybe that helps to find the problem. 

• UTC+1 here (CET). Last night, the new window wasn`t accessible like the days before at UTC turnover.
    Today, after DAZ store turned over, the new day was accessible, the items that came up were new, the prices worked like intended on the cart checkout page.

Well done!

• haludansavarte said:

LindaB said:

Same here, have been buying every day, and the punch card is down to one punch, what the heck?

I made a purchase yesterday and was suppose to have three punches today but I only see two. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,746

AnEye4Art said:

haludansavarte said:

LindaB said:

I made a purchase yesterday and was suppose to have three punches today but I only see two. 

And you have made a purchase over $1 every day for three days in a row?

The punches expire after three days. 

• I checked and I did make purchases over $1 over three days. At least I did not lose all puches like last month after not buying for one day.

• valkanvalkan Posts: 20

6 separate orders needed to order the 2 Daz+ New Releases, the 2 Daz+ freebies, the Advent Freebie, the free beard and today's Doorbuster. I made the effort to get the Daz+ New Releases in the same order, because there was a discount involved. After all that, I just didn't have the energy to see if I could get a New Release and any related offers to stay in my cart long enough to do an order.

I suppose I should be grateful to Daz for saving me all the money I'd otherwise spend.

• ecks201ecks201 Posts: 439

PerttiA said:

And you have made a purchase over $1 every day for three days in a row?

The punches expire after three days. 

And that also means that missed ones hang around for three days. 
    e.g You buy on every day, but you missed the 2nd December. That missed day means you won't return to 3 punches until 6th Dec.

• This punch ticket system is obtuse and stupid, ngl

you miss one day and it takes forever to get a missed punch back. Yeah, guess you don't want my money, Daz.

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

Display error / wrong punch deduction  I'm only getting -15% but I should be getting -25% as DAZ+ member.

Order Date: 2023-11-29      

Order Date: 2023-11-30

Order Date: 2023-12-01 So I should have 3 punches on  2023-12-02

Order Date: 2023-12-04 (So I should have 1 punch on  2023-12-04 and with the new buy 2 punches on 2023-12-05)

On 2023-12-05, I should have 2 punches, but I only got one. I always buy things at the same hour so there can't be an error.

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-showa-athletic-outfit-for-genesis-9 Is $11.89  and it's $10.11 in cart.   $10.11 / $11.89 = 0.85 So it's just 15% off.

• Xellosz said:

Display error / wrong punch deduction  I'm only getting -15% but I should be getting -25% as DAZ+ member.

Order Date: 2023-12-04 (So I should have 1 punch on  2023-12-04 and with the new buy 2 punches on 2023-12-05)

On 2023-12-05, I should have 2 punches, but I only got one. I always buy things at the same hour so there can't be an error.

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-showa-athletic-outfit-for-genesis-9 Is $11.89  and it's $10.11 in cart.   $10.11 / $11.89 = 0.85 So it's just 15% off.

No, one punch looks correct to me. The purchases on 1 Dec and before are older than the last 3 days; so they don't earn punches.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,199

The ReadMe for this week's Daz+ freebie (Mediterrean Juniper Trees) is missing the file list. Can it be fixed please?

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,308
    edited December 2023

The new Remote Mini Sub is on the Holiday Sale page, does not show in the main shop.

Post edited by NorthOf45 on
  • To get a punch on your card, do you just have to purchase any item over a dollar or does  it have to be in a specific category? Also, should the punch show the day you make the purchase or will it show up the next day or at another time? The advent calendar has never opened for me so I thought I would make a purchase to see if that was why but it still doesn't open and I don't have a punch on my card. Advent calendar just keeps saying click to open but when I click it does nothing.

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,130

Contajen said:

To get a punch on your card, do you just have to purchase any item over a dollar or does  it have to be in a specific category? Also, should the punch show the day you make the purchase or will it show up the next day or at another time? The advent calendar has never opened for me so I thought I would make a purchase to see if that was why but it still doesn't open and I don't have a punch on my card. Advent calendar just keeps saying click to open but when I click it does nothing.

Any item over a dollar will work (over a dollar in your cart, so a free item doesn't count). The punch shows up the next day, so you have to test your calendar the day after you make the purchase (Daz time). 

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

Charlie Judge said:

Xellosz said:

No, one punch looks correct to me. The purchases on 1 Dec and before are older than the last 3 days; so they don't earn punches.

Oh, tricky Daz....  I counted the punches and that there should be an increase in it. I didn't count on that they are not counting the older buys anymore. XP

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,756

I was finally able to get the December 4th Advent Calender item after Daz turnover and now it shows the item as being for today. This stupid calendar is never going to work... angry 

• ElorElor Posts: 816
    edited December 2023

Wonderland said:

I was finally able to get the December 4th Advent Calender item after Daz turnover and now it shows the item as being for today. This stupid calendar is never going to work... angry 

Your theory didn't take into account that instead of seeing late items, you could see early ones and what you thought as delayed December 4th items could in reality be December 5th items ahead of their schedule.

Edit: about timezones laugh

Post edited by Elor on
  • Xellosz said:

Charlie Judge said:

Xellosz said:

Oh, tricky Daz....  I counted the punches and that there should be an increase in it. I didn't count on that they are not counting the older buys anymore. XP

It always was the previous three days, though the original phrasing was easily read otherwise. The revised system is actually moer generous as with the original missing a day would drop from three punches to one, now it drops to two.

• NorthOf45 said:

The new Remote Mini Sub is on the Holiday Sale page, does not show in the main shop.

Yes, I noticed that (late start as I had eye drops earlier and couldn't look at the screen) - reported it and it is fixed now.

• valkan said:

6 separate orders needed to order the 2 Daz+ New Releases, the 2 Daz+ freebies, the Advent Freebie, the free beard and today's Doorbuster. I made the effort to get the Daz+ New Releases in the same order, because there was a discount involved. After all that, I just didn't have the energy to see if I could get a New Release and any related offers to stay in my cart long enough to do an order.

I suppose I should be grateful to Daz for saving me all the money I'd otherwise spend.

Are you using Edge? That seems to be having issues - so far everyone with problems who has reported their browser version has been using Edge.

• joanna said:

Contajen said:

To get a punch on your card, do you just have to purchase any item over a dollar or does  it have to be in a specific category? Also, should the punch show the day you make the purchase or will it show up the next day or at another time? The advent calendar has never opened for me so I thought I would make a purchase to see if that was why but it still doesn't open and I don't have a punch on my card. Advent calendar just keeps saying click to open but when I click it does nothing.

Any item over a dollar will work (over a dollar in your cart, so a free item doesn't count). The punch shows up the next day, so you have to test your calendar the day after you make the purchase (Daz time). 

Thank you so much for the info! That helps a lot.  

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,122

Elor said:

Wonderland said:

Your theory didn't take into account that instead of seeing late items, you could see early ones and what you thought as delayed December 4th items could in reality be December 5th items ahead of their schedule.

laugh   laugh  laugh  laugh  laugh  

• DanaTA said:

Elor said:

Wonderland said:

laugh   laugh  laugh  laugh  laugh  

then in Adelaide the government decides to delay Daylight Saving for a week because of the Clipsal 500 ADL500 or what ever it's called this year or the Fringe Festival ... cheeky 

• Hello, I was wondering here if you could exchange advent gifts? I got the free one being the gen 8 techsuit, but now I kinda regret it and I want the bat dude, is there a way to "return" the techsuit and buy the bat for 3 bucks? I already "purchased" the suit but I haven't installed it yet. Thanks in advance :)
    Screenshot_20231206_091450_Firefox.jpg
    510 x 642 - 161K
  • mikelsebastian said:

Hello, I was wondering here if you could exchange advent gifts? I got the free one being the gen 8 techsuit, but now I kinda regret it and I want the bat dude, is there a way to "return" the techsuit and buy the bat for 3 bucks? I already "purchased" the suit but I haven't installed it yet. Thanks in advance :)

You could open a Sales Support ticket, though I don't know if they would be able to help. Do include a screenshot like that so they cn see what products were involved.

• mikelsebastian said:

Hello, I was wondering here if you could exchange advent gifts? I got the free one being the gen 8 techsuit, but now I kinda regret it and I want the bat dude, is there a way to "return" the techsuit and buy the bat for 3 bucks? I already "purchased" the suit but I haven't installed it yet. Thanks in advance :)

Not unless you can get customer service to do it; but no guarantee  that they can or will do it for you. 

• I have a coupon (Meet the trolls) for $10 off any of the Trolls bundles. It works but does "only" take aprox. $6.50 off. Any ideas?

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    edited December 2023

Rod Wise Driggo said:

I have a coupon (Meet the trolls) for $10 off any of the Trolls bundles. It works but does "only" take aprox. $6.50 off. Any ideas?

what is the actual coupon wording?  Is it GETTING-BEEFY?

Post edited by Cris Palomino on
  • frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,550
    edited December 2023

Rod Wise Driggo said:

I have a coupon (Meet the trolls) for $10 off any of the Trolls bundles. It works but does "only" take aprox. $6.50 off. Any ideas?

Are you using punches as well? Can you please post a screenshot?

Post edited by frank0314 on
This discussion has been closed.