Hot New (Northern) Season, New Sales Thread: Report Issues Here "Reporting Only"

Comments

• f.boschanski said:

tombraider4ever said:

Elor said:

tombraider4ever said:

Can I say for sure I would like the freebie and buy - obviously not. But it's possible of course. Just reporting that it's not working. 

But wouldn't it be more frustrating to see a freebie / a $2.99 item you want and not being able to get it because you need a punch to get the freebie or buy the $2.99 item ?

No. Nothing more frustrating than being closed out of the whole thing. I had one punch on day one - but no punch in the punch image thing - so  no freebie for me, could see them then - but not free. So for me, except the amazing PA freebies heart,  a very frustrating xmas sale.

i would assume, it doesn`t matter that much, if you are able to see what you "could have gotten". because if you buy today, you get a punch for tomorrow and therefore don`t know about which item you could get anyways.

and i disagree with the "freebie" thing...  while it could be a pretty nice deal at hand (or not), you still have to purchase something beforehand to gain access... therefore you pay today to receive a lottery entry for tomorrow.. in addition to the item you purchased

For me, the 1st day - had a punch - but bug so no punch in the punch image thing - so no freebie. So I have no reason to think that I, by bying something to get it the next day - will actually get it for free. And if I see what's offered each day in the calendar I can get some idea on what could turn up. Some idea - new or old - texture addons - lights - outfits - some idea on what kind of stuff offered. So will not buy unless at a very good discount like 3.99 if it's something I want - to get that item - not to actually think will get something as that is not a sure thing at all. I am fine w this, have bought tons of daz stuff over the years, a very loyal customer and have been for years, so have stuff I haven't even used yet. So I am really just reporting a bug. Not want a discussion about it. All that is fine w things working this way - the sales - good for themheart. End of discussion for me. I just wanted to give them feedback that here, in Sweden, on chrome, it does not work. Seam to me that they have use of knowing that they are missing sales here, from me. But maybe I am wrong. End of discussion from me. 

• ElorElor Posts: 816

JasmineSkunk said:

I have enough punches and REALLY want the freebie (it's even in my wishlist) but doesn't go into my cart for free crying But I haven't submitted a ticket because it's a freebie (and I already got so much for free)... but, yeah it makes me sad to not get it...

I don't think it would count as an abusive request and I don't remember if a moderator advised on the subject , but, especially for something I really want, I would submit a polite ticket (with screenshots as proof the item was free) if the same thing happened to me: in a way, it's a 'paid' freebie because if you don't have any punch (i.e. didn't spent at least one dollar in the last three day), you don't have access to it.

• Elor said:

JasmineSkunk said:

I have enough punches and REALLY want the freebie (it's even in my wishlist) but doesn't go into my cart for free crying But I haven't submitted a ticket because it's a freebie (and I already got so much for free)... but, yeah it makes me sad to not get it...

I don't think it would count as an abusive request and I don't remember if a moderator advised on the subject , but, especially for something I really want, I would submit a polite ticket (with screenshots as proof the item was free) if the same thing happened to me: in a way, it's a 'paid' freebie because if you don't have any punch (i.e. didn't spent at least one dollar in the last three day), you don't have access to it.

Okay, I did submit a ticket... I guess I'll wait to see what happens. smiley 

• XelloszXellosz Posts: 742

So what do we need to do if we had duplicates? For me the 1st of December and 2nd of December. Individual bug report and asking for the free item?

• TirickTirick Posts: 228

The trick from yesterday doesn't work. the 'new' December 3rd options from later yesterday (7PM EST) are now showing December 4th. 

• joannajoanna Posts: 1,130

Now that's a first. UTC midnight has passed, but my advent calendar didn't update and is still showing yesterday's items as December 4th (today). Anyone else from those for whom the "UTC midnight  update" worked so far experiencing it, or am I the "lucky" one?

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,468

joanna said:

Now that's a first. UTC midnight has passed, but my advent calendar didn't update and is still showing yesterday's items as December 4th (today). Anyone else from those for whom the "UTC midnight  update" worked so far experiencing it, or am I the "lucky" one?

Same problem.  It's been turning over right about now for me every day, but just now it didn't.  I hope they get it fixed soon :(

• joanna said:

I am experiencing the same issue. It worked for me at UTC midnight until now (around 5 pm Mountain Time US)

• Fae3D said:

joanna said:

Same problem.  It's been turning over right about now for me every day, but just now it didn't.  I hope they get it fixed soon :(

Same here (EST). Maybe, just maybe, its not turning over at UTC midnight means that it is now fixed and will turn over at DAZ midnight.

• Same here (Central Time USA).

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,308

Calliope23 said:

joanna said:

I am experiencing the same issue. It worked for me at UTC midnight until now (around 5 pm Mountain Time US)

Same for me. This is the first time it has not rolled over at UTC Midnight. Wonder which time zone will make it happen?

• Charlie Judge said:

Fae3D said:

joanna said:

Same here (EST). Maybe, just maybe, its not turning over at UTC midnight means that it is now fixed and will turn over at DAZ midnight.

That is the hope, though the dates have rolled over for me (on UTC). It dos mean the current items will be up for 31 hours.

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,746

Mine shows now Dec 5th items opened, they are items from Dec 4th

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,468

So I guess that means we don't get an advent calendar item today at all?  That's frustrating for the people who purchased yesterday to get a punch just for that reason.  

• Maybe they will unlock two different sets/days at once.

Fae3D said:

So I guess that means we don't get an advent calendar item today at all?  That's frustrating for the people who purchased yesterday to get a punch just for that reason.  

• For me the new advent calendar items have been coming up late in the day, but I'm past midnight EST and it still hasn't changed from the previous day. Unless that changes within the next ≈ hour and a half, that'll be the first true screw up for me and the advent calendar debacle. 

• Yeah, up until today, it changed at 5pm Mountain time for me, and it appears to have done the same for many of us who had been observing something similar, given our various time zones. Something must have changed today on Daz's side.

• The Advent Calendar items have been rotating for me (although they're really oldies), but the "free" items are never actually free in the cart. Very disappointing and just plain not right. I understand there are technical issues that are being worked on. Unfortunately, the campaign rolls on, even though so many customers cannot get what is advertised. 

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,756
    edited December 2023

Well, there goes my theory. Every night so far at 11pm Daz time the advent calendar finally works for 1 hour, but not this time. Nothing new in the calendar today, same as yesterday, no change. crying (And I have 3 punches.)

Post edited by Wonderland on
  • genarisgenaris Posts: 313

Yeah, I have had 3 punches kept up daily and previously there was a narrow window when the advent calendar would work correctly & reveal a viable new set of items (1 free/1 $2.99) but the window passed me by today with a jaunty wave and a middle finger raised in salute. The page is still showing the previous 2 days items but now with new, wrong dates: 1203 & 1204 -- products I already chose or bought on 1202 & 1203.  So, in a minute ( I'm in US, Florida, Eastern timezone) when the daz day rolls, I will have missed the calendar items for Monday 1204 completely. 

I've tried Windows 11, Edge browser & Chrome on 2 PCs, a Windows 7 PC and a Safari browser & chrome on iPhone, and tried hard refreshes, cache cleansing and all that and nothing worked, so it seems the calendar mechanisms have become even more broken than before. Huh.
       ~Gen

• Strange VoyagerStrange Voyager Posts: 390
    edited December 2023

Nevermind.

Post edited by Strange Voyager on
  • When the store hit DAZ Midnight just now a Dec. 5th door appeared, and I clicked on it and got a free item. The free price doesn't appear until you click the button to check out. Hope this helps.

• NorthOf45NorthOf45 Posts: 5,308

New Daz day, new Advent Calendar tile with new selections. So far, so good.

• Calliope23 said:

When the store hit DAZ Midnight just now a Dec. 5th door appeared, and I clicked on it and got a free item. The free price doesn't appear until you click the button to check out. Hope this helps.

Same here 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,746

PerttiA said:

Mine shows now Dec 5th items opened, they are items from Dec 4th

All is well again.

After Daz midnight, the door to Dec 5th items was again closed and when opened, they were new. 

• genarisgenaris Posts: 313

OOH, so maybe ... maybe... the calendar is fixed now?!  I just refreshed and the box for 1205 did "click to open" and showed a new set. YaAy.      The 1204 box now still shows erroneously the items for 1203 (I bought the $2.99 choice item that day, 1203)-- so, as I expected, 1204 just vanished in a black hole for me.  I'd be all broken up about having missed out on that day's items but since I never saw what they were, it's hard for me to bring any specificity to my grief. LOL.

On the other hand... GC_Jellyfish has done wonders for my morale!  That great looking, (rigged!) toilet seat is a fabulous gift considering how (too) many sets have seatless, lidless and or non-rigged toilets!  As the adage goes, a good gift should be thoughtful, something a person needs, but wouldn't likely get (or make) for themselves. Genius!!     Now we all will be able to decently worship at the porcelain altar this holiday season and beyond.  ; )     Snaps to you, GC_Jellyfish!
       ~Gen

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,756

OMG, I finally got the December 4 advent calendar freebie after midnight December 5th Daz time! I quickly checked out, didn't even check what it was before it could change again. 

• Joe2018Joe2018 Posts: 246

Any News about the problem that products are kicked out of the cart, when adding more products?

This sitll happens, so that I can not get the "best price", when the products are in one cart.

(Location German, Broswer Edge Version 119.0.2151.97)

Or can someone confirm that this only happens in Edge? The I try another browser.

• Joe2018 said:

Any News about the problem that products are kicked out of the cart, when adding more products?

This sitll happens, so that I can not get the "best price", when the products are in one cart.

(Location German, Broswer Edge Version 119.0.2151.97)

Or can someone confirm that this only happens in Edge? The I try another browser.

I would try another browser or device if you can to see and also to help us narrow things down more. 

• LindaB said:

The blink sale isn't working, no discount.

Same here, have been buying every day, and the punch card is down to one punch, what the heck?

This discussion has been closed.