First thing that came to mind was The Sloop John B

Nice job 

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,024

Robert Freise said:

FSMCDesigns said:

Just playing around with an idea I got in my head the other day

First thing that came to mind was The Sloop John B

Nice job 

Despite knowing that a sloop is a type of boat, somehow I keep thinking that song is about a car. 

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited April 2022

Friends forever  Gallery link

xmasrose_22_vArtic MR Katry-G-logo.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 454K
    Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on
  • Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,298

I may have been having more fun fitting clothes to things they're not supposed to be.

Hugs

Gallery Link

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,218

Playing with my Depth of Field Cameras. 

I decided I wanted to something with Ruby

Gallery Link

• MasterstrokeMasterstroke Posts: 1,756
    edited April 2022

testing some custom made JCMs 

5 PM.jpg
    1079 x 1345 - 771K
    Post edited by Masterstroke on

Described by critics as "Haunting" and "Overwhelming", tonight these two young women shall become intimately familiar with the unfathomable twisted horrors of The Dark Behind...

...the television, trying to work out why the bloody thing isn't registering the Blu-ray player.

Movie night isn't off to a great start. Probably should have just streamed it instead.

~~~~~

christine13black was very insistent that my entry for this week's challenge on the Daz Slackers Discord (on the theme of "The Dark Behind") had to somehow parody her entry, so I nicked hers* and made it into a DVD box.
    *I have checked with her; she's okay with it.

Maybe Jennifer and Rina will even get to watch it, if they can work out which is the right HDMI cable.

Gallery Link

Vwom vwom... vwooooommmmmmmm.

Gallery Link

edited May 2022

Spring vibe! link to gallery

xmasrose_22_vArticWarloc Cheena BalandraB-logo.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 555K
  • BandoriFanBandoriFan Posts: 364

I really love this outfit. I had to use mesh grabber to keep the hair from clipping through the hat but I think it goes well

The Storybook frog 

edited May 2022

Nefertari?  gallery link

xmasrose_22_vArtic MR Marcela_C-logo.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 826K
  • Every Friday the 13th, never forget one important detail:

It is bad luck to be superstitious... :D :D

Bah, this one took me way longer than it should have to get this render finished.  Banging my head against the wall trying to get the message I wanted onto the text-display thingy in the background... and then realised the fur on the black-cat was making the render time skyrocket, so hid that, fixed some minor mistakes (like where the man's eyes were pointing) and restarted the render from the start again.  With the fur, it was still going on after 45 minutes, and hadn't hit the halfway point on convergiance.  Without the fur, it took 12 minutes and change.  0o

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,024

I was in one of my "fit clothes to a centaur" moods again, this time https://www.daz3d.com/gamer-girl-pjs-and-accessories-for-genesis-8-females and the socks from https://www.daz3d.com/zk-dforce-temptress-outfit-for-genesis-8-females textured to match.

Gallery Link

edited May 2022

Found an old magazine ;-)

Royal.jpg
    1268 x 1648 - 2M
    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Suffice to say that this one gave my VRAM a bit of a workout (3060 12 GB), even exploiting Nvidia's feature to let me shove all of DS's OpenGL rendering onto my secondary 1650, but it was eventually all rendered in one pass.

Vivid Imagination

Gallery Link

This is an update of a piece I did in March 2020.

"Whisky" was originally expected to be a fairly throw-away character (I'm not that interested in large breasts), but she proved to be too interesting to use only once, and got refined and turned into a permanent member of my cast.

However, with those refinements (and improvements in my skin materials), the original version now doesn't look much like her any more, so I decided I wanted to re-render with the current version of her model.

~~~~~

Wrong Size (2022 Update)

A hellish universe in which clothes do not automatically adjust to your body shape.

Gallery Link

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,878

Genesis 8.1 Male figure, Friedrich 100%, Merlin 8.1 HD 75%, Merlin 8.1 HD skin but Normals at .5 and Transmitted color light pink.

Friedrich dForce Hair brows

https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-mi-two-piece-business-suit-for-genesis-8-and-81-males

Friedlin.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 170K
    edited June 2022

Well, to add some more centaurs, this week's prompt on the Daz3D Slackers (unofficial) Discord was to base a render on a famous scene, photo or painting, either as a faithful reconstruction, or in your own style - and that ended up going centaur themed for me, somewhat by chance. (Although yes, I do do a fair amount with centaurs).

My initial comment about doing a centaur version of "Basic Instinct" was supposed to be a facetious one. However, the comments I got in response about how it wouldn't be possible made it sound far too interesting to not try.

Gallery Link

My actual plan was to do a fairly sensible version of "28 Days Later", given that some time ago I made up a set for Westminster Bridge, but this also ended up centaur themed on another member's suggestion/request:

Gallery Link

Post edited by Matt_Castle on

Night Watch

Someone's got to keep their eyes open on the long haul trips.

Gallery Link

edited June 2022

The Sorceress

gallery link

xmasrose_22_vArtic MR Mel-B-logo.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 431K
  • FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,518
    edited June 2022

Just playing around and came up with this

asianpink.jpg
    1389 x 1080 - 2M
    Post edited by FSMCDesigns on

I really love this sale! 

Only the hat and makeup are new but I really wanted to render them

• mdingmding Posts: 1,133
  • Ryuu@AMcCFRyuu@AMcCF Posts: 617
    edited June 2022

"Rainbow Zap"

Rainbow Dash trying to figure out how the new addition to Applejack's farm is supposed to help them....

Don't worry--weather-control pegasi get zorked by lightning all the time as part of their job. She'll be okay.
    --------------------
    Figure created by Poninnahka & others for Garry'sMod/SourceForge and imported to DAZ via Blender.
    Hair done by Strand-Based Hair plugin for DAZ
    LAMH wasn't actually used for this final version, but with all the effort I had put in trying to make this scene work, with
    Alessandro_AM's helping me, it really deserves to be credited. I was able to get the tail at one time, but I could never get
    multiple LAMH segments to be in the scene together--and T/S the problem even prompted a complete reinstallation of DAZ! Over
    6 months in the making of this scene! LOL!

Oh, also, it took 2 days 9 hours to render.

Post edited by Ryuu@AMcCF on
    edited July 2022

My latest render

KitchenBeauty.jpg
    1576 x 1924 - 1M
    Post edited by Masterstroke on

Xiao Meng is such a good character! Here she is with her big sister Shiina. Both characters were unaltered. Shiina works very good as a cool big sister character