Announcing: Daz Deals Browser Add-on

19495969798100»

Comments

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470
    MelanieL said:
    3dOutlaw said:

OK thanks!

It's too bad, I used that link all the time when there was a "buy a new release to get xx% off"...then I could look at all the new releases (not just today) and sort by price to find the cheap ones.

Try https://www.daz3d.com/shop#filter_new=1&filtered=1

Ah perfect, thanks so much, I will update my bookmark  :)

• Binaries TorturerBinaries Torturer Posts: 69
    edited November 2020
    MelanieL said:
    3dOutlaw said:

OK thanks!

It's too bad, I used that link all the time when there was a "buy a new release to get xx% off"...then I could look at all the new releases (not just today) and sort by price to find the cheap ones.

Try https://www.daz3d.com/shop#filter_new=1&filtered=1

That will include items up to 2 months old that have long since lost their introductory sale prices. If you want to see just the things that are still on sale, https://www.daz3d.com/new-releases seems to be the replacement for  https://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases.

Post edited by Binaries Torturer on

Well I was looking for a list of things that would work with things like this.  The first link works, 'cause I can sort and pick any item in the 600+ to work with it.  The other link you sent, is another good link to have, thanks!

sale.jpg
    350 x 175 - 25K
  • AtiAti Posts: 9,078
    3dOutlaw said:

Well I was looking for a list of things that would work with things like this.  The first link works, 'cause I can sort and pick any item in the 600+ to work with it.  The other link you sent, is another good link to have, thanks!

What I usually do with such a requirement is a combo of PC+ only and wishlist only on the main store page, sorted by the default new arrivals.

Yea thanks, back when I was PC+ this worked too.

It still amazes me how expensive everything is without it.  The PC+ is definitely worth it, if you like Daz...but the "too good to pass up" deals contributes to a lack of self-control for me!  I was averaging like $50/mo on it, and too much content to install/use.   ....now I am running less than $10/mo, on a specific item I may need for something.

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,300

Today's email showed https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-leyla-outfit-for-genesis-8-females and https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-kristin-dress-for-genesis-8-females in Fast Grab.  They're only a month old, and shouldn't be discounted and are not in Fast Grab.

Sevrin said:

Today's email showed https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-leyla-outfit-for-genesis-8-females and https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-kristin-dress-for-genesis-8-females in Fast Grab.  They're only a month old, and shouldn't be discounted and are not in Fast Grab.

They are not there anymore. They were at the time of the email. Although not discounted at 70% off, so you didn't miss anything.

• Firefox fans rejoice (particularly @DoctorJellybean and @Knittingmommy)! I've just published v2.5.1 with new speed improvements (especially for y'all ^_^). It's already up to Firefox Add-on store, and your browsers should be updating shortly!! Huzzah! :D

Everyone else will get these speed improvements too once the stores update to v2.5.1. Firefox fans should notice the biggest improvements though.

Enjoy! :)

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,017
    Overdrawn said:

Firefox fans rejoice (particularly @DoctorJellybean and @Knittingmommy)! I've just published v2.5.1 with new speed improvements (especially for y'all ^_^). It's already up to Firefox Add-on store, and your browsers should be updating shortly!! Huzzah! :D

Everyone else will get these speed improvements too once the stores update to v2.5.1. Firefox fans should notice the biggest improvements though.

You and Ati are our heroes! Thank you for keeping the Daz Deals up to date with the store changes and ever improving.

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    Overdrawn said:

Firefox fans rejoice (particularly @DoctorJellybean and @Knittingmommy)! I've just published v2.5.1 with new speed improvements (especially for y'all ^_^). It's already up to Firefox Add-on store, and your browsers should be updating shortly!! Huzzah! :D

Awesome!

• Overdrawn said:

Thank you! The update is working perfectly.

• Overdrawn said:

Thank you! The update is working perfectly.

Fabulous! Glad that did the trick. :)

• Overdrawn said:

That is working so much better! Thanks!

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Excuse me ... how do I get it to update in Firefox 83.0? It's still 2.5.0 here ...

• Kerya said:

Excuse me ... how do I get it to update in Firefox 83.0? It's still 2.5.0 here ...

Click on Add-Ons in the menu top right, then the gear icon at the top on the Add-ons page and click Check for updates.

The last two days, the New DAZ promo email has linked to the previous day's sale page.

barbult said:

The last two days, the New DAZ promo email has linked to the previous day's sale page.

Hmm. Today's links here: https://www.daz3d.com/drutherson-8-for-the-holidays which appears to be the correct one.

What I noticed is that the new banner is not at the top.

edited November 2020
    Ati said:
    barbult said:

Hmm. Today's links here: https://www.daz3d.com/drutherson-8-for-the-holidays which appears to be the correct one.

What I noticed is that the new banner is not at the top.

The email I received 60 minutes ago links to https://www.daz3d.com/a-before-holiday-sale?cjref=1&utm_source=cj&utm_medium=affiliate&cjevent=9c0bafcf2fbe11eb823a05c00a240612

Post edited by barbult on

For reference, this is what email I received today looks like:

Screenshot 2020-11-26 031914.png
    660 x 1101 - 607K
    barbult said:

That's not today's new sale. Scroll down a bit more. For some reason the order of the banners is not the same as in the shop, I'll take a look at that soon.

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    Ati said:
    barbult said:

That's not today's new sale. Scroll down a bit more. For some reason the order of the banners is not the same as in the shop, I'll take a look at that soon.

Probably because Daz3d seems to be time-challenged nowadays (see sorting order in your product library - or don't *sigh*)

Ati said:
    barbult said:

Oh, I see. I never scroll down to the "old" banners in the email. I just assumed the new one would be on the top.

• Kerya said:
    Ati said:
    barbult said:

Probably because Daz3d seems to be time-challenged nowadays (see sorting order in your product library - or don't *sigh*)

Yeah Daz keeps doing the Time Warp you know it's just a step to the right then a leap to the left

I'm not sure if you can get in there, but some help with the Product Library would be most welcome.

• Sevrin said:

I'm not sure if you can get in there, but some help with the Product Library would be most welcome.

Such as?

• nomad-ads_8ecd56922enomad-ads_8ecd56922e Posts: 1,863
    edited November 2020

I sometimes use Brave with this pluggin (most of the time I'm on Opera), but for some reason this pluggin doesn't seem to be showing on Brave.  I don't have the little icon for it at the top where the other pluggins are shown, and when I go to the shop pages, none of the related pluggin features are there.  I.e. I don't see the extra checkboxes for things like Only Show Owned.  I can get to the internal config page page for the pluggin via the pluggins burger-menu, followed by the box-with-diagonal-arrow button on the pluggins listing, and it shows the Daz-Deals pluggin is enabled... and shows as being version 2.5.1, but its not doing anything.  Am I missing a doodadd somewhere?  0o

Post edited by nomad-ads_8ecd56922e on
    Overdrawn said:
    Sevrin said:

Such as?

Sorting and finding stuff, since Daz removed the sort by order date.

• Sevrin said:
    Overdrawn said:
    Sevrin said:

Such as?

Sorting and finding stuff, since Daz removed the sort by order date.

Ah. Well, the next major release (which got slowed down by this store upgrade...) does enhance the Product Library. I'll see if I can also bring back that feature. It'll mainly depend on what data is still available in the site/APIs. But it would be great to have that back! :)

This discussion has been closed.