Announcing: Daz Deals Browser Add-on

Comments

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,018

I just got a second New DAZ promo email with the same bad link ????

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,563
    barbult said:

I just got a second New DAZ promo email with the same bad link ????

They changed the order of the promos

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

https://www.daz3d.comhttps//www.daz3d.com/friends-of-sale-tuesday?cjref=1&utm_source=cj&utm_medium=affiliate&cjevent=6723a0c023e311eb823700160a18050c

There is an additional www.daz3d.comhttps// (no : in front of the //) in that link. Deleting it works ...

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,670

I am not sure if this has been reported or not, but I was looking at William, a texture set the outfit Regency Boy for Kids 4 and looked at the forum links. Three of them went to forum links that were talking about William for G3M. Is this a one off, or are there other weird matches now in the store of forum references? There were no gallery posts, but the last time I looked the gallery wasn't working anyways.

Did this happen before or is this new?

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Happy to tell you that sorting by percentage off in my wishlist works now!

• SevrinSevrin Posts: 6,300

The MS Edge extension store still hasn't updated to the new version sad , BUT you can disable the Edge version and go get the updated extension from the Chrome web store and that works  laugh.

• Sevrin said:

The MS Edge extension store still hasn't updated to the new version sad , BUT you can disable the Edge version and go get the updated extension from the Chrome web store and that works  laugh.

I'm debating whether to switch to the new Edge or not from Firefox, as Edge is basically Chrome without Google

Sevrin said:

I'm debating whether to switch to the new Edge or not from Firefox, as Edge is basically Chrome without Google

I find MS Edge uses WAY less CPU than Chrome did.  Chrome was always busy doing something!  That's the main reason I switched.  Memory use is about the same, though.

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,890

I like MS Edge with Chrome engine very much, better than Chrome with Chrome engine; although I don't know how much MS has changed of any of that besides the default search engine being Bing & all that stuff.

• Hi everyone,

Sorry if it's been discussed before, but is an update for Opera planned? Thank you

• AtiAti Posts: 9,078

Hi everyone,

Sorry if it's been discussed before, but is an update for Opera planned? Thank you

It's been submitted along with the rest of the stores, but has not been approved yet.

• Any chance of a sort by SKU? Recent store sale pages, sorted by new arrivals, had things like some Genesis 8 items showing up too far down, mixed in with the Genesis 2 items. I know that SKU numbers aren't strictly in the same order as release dates, but they at least reflect the era in which a thing was released.

Any chance of a sort by SKU? Recent store sale pages, sorted by new arrivals, had things like some Genesis 8 items showing up too far down, mixed in with the Genesis 2 items. I know that SKU numbers aren't strictly in the same order as release dates, but they at least reflect the era in which a thing was released.

Usually reselecting New Arrivals fixes that.

• dmputadmputa Posts: 36
    edited November 2020

Hi, is there a way to see only the non-PC price on the chart?

Post edited by dmputa on
    dmputa said:

No. It's either both for non-PC members, or only the PC price for PC members. This helps you see how much you can save with a membership.

edited November 2020
    Ati said:
    dmputa said:

No. It's either both for non-PC members, or only the PC price for PC members. This helps you see how much you can save with a membership.

The problem is that the PC price covers the non-PC price, so if I look at the historic price there are sales that I don't know if it reached that minimum. For example, the other day Genesis Generation X2 was down to 4.99$ (for both PC and non-PC users), but I can only see the PC price, not the non-PC price:

In the chart I can only see this non-PC price, which is the only blue I can see:

It's nice to know how much money you can save as a PC user, but there should be a way to see non-PC prices only as well. Or somehow, that the PC price does not cover the non-PC.

Post edited by dmputa on

Well, the Chrome version of 2.5 worked for a while with Edge, but no more.  Still works with the Chrome Browser, though. *sigh*

dmputa said:
    Ati said:
    dmputa said:

It's nice to know how much money you can save as a PC user, but there should be a way to see non-PC prices only as well. Or somehow, that the PC price does not cover the non-PC.

If you only see one line, that means the two prices were the same. When they're different, you see two lines, and you can check both prices on the graph.

Ati said:
    dmputa said:
    Ati said:
    dmputa said:

If you only see one line, that means the two prices were the same. When they're different, you see two lines, and you can check both prices on the graph.

Oh ok. I thought that the PC sales covered the non-PC ones.

Thank you very much for the help. And thank you very much for this addon. smiley

• Ati said:

Hi everyone,

It's been submitted along with the rest of the stores, but has not been approved yet.

Thank you!

• I've been AWOL for a while, but what's the status of the plugin with regards to Firefox? It seems to be not working properly and/or causing major slowdowns when I'm searching the store. Firefox keeps giving me the option to temporarily stop the plugin and doing so definitely speeds up shopping, but I don't have access to the plugin features when I do that. Also, the wishlist checkbox isn't working properly. That might have to do with my wishlist still not working properly since the upgrade though.

• I've been AWOL for a while, but what's the status of the plugin with regards to Firefox? It seems to be not working properly and/or causing major slowdowns when I'm searching the store. Firefox keeps giving me the option to temporarily stop the plugin and doing so definitely speeds up shopping, but I don't have access to the plugin features when I do that. Also, the wishlist checkbox isn't working properly. That might have to do with my wishlist still not working properly since the upgrade though.

That has apparently been fixed, just waiting for it to get submitted\approved.

• chromchrom Posts: 254

first thank you for the plugin and mailing system

"Top21 most discounted DAZ items"    :     these are the top21 most discounted items at the moment (excluding PC+, free, owned and hidden items):

unforntunately contains pc+ items   eg.   Desert Storm Alpha

can I avoid fast grab items in top 21 by setting up  Notification above %:  to eg 75%  ?

Items that pop up as non-PC+ items at first, and only get re-classified later, might show up in that mail, until I manually correct them.

You can't avoid fastgrab items, but since the fastgrab discount is 70%, anything that has a bigger discount will come before those items.

• 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

So I used to have a Store Link to New Releases:  https://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases?dir=desc&order=activated&p=1

...but it looks like the new store killed that.  Does anyone know a new store link for that, or does this now fall into a Daz Deals feature request  :)

edited November 2020
    3dOutlaw said:

So I used to have a Store Link to New Releases:  https://www.daz3d.com/shop/new-releases?dir=desc&order=activated&p=1

...but it looks like the new store killed that.  Does anyone know a new store link for that, or does this now fall into a Daz Deals feature request  :)

Currently, I have no reliable way of telling what items are (today's) new releases.

Post edited by Ati on
  • 3dOutlaw3dOutlaw Posts: 2,470

OK thanks! 

It's too bad, I used that link all the time when there was a "buy a new release to get xx% off"...then I could look at all the new releases (not just today) and sort by price to find the cheap ones.

the features
    - Hide PC+ items
    - Only show WishList
    are really fine

Will there be a "hide DAZ items" somewhen?

Reason is because they have (much) higher reductions up to free. With this feature you can have a more differentiated view on sales.

• MelanieLMelanieL Posts: 7,070
    3dOutlaw said:

OK thanks!

It's too bad, I used that link all the time when there was a "buy a new release to get xx% off"...then I could look at all the new releases (not just today) and sort by price to find the cheap ones.

Try https://www.daz3d.com/shop#filter_new=1&filtered=1

This discussion has been closed.