1920 x 1440 - 191K
    Raid.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 123K
  • bighbigh Posts: 8,147

looks like you went to the bugs surprise

• IvyIvy Posts: 7,153
    edited October 2018

Ha Ha . yea I could not resist

free poses  Download hosted at sharecg.com  Link  https://sharecg.com/v/92372/browse/21/DAZ-Studio/Poses-and-AinBlocks-for-the-3DU-Toon-Cockroach

Post edited by Ivy on

A Daz Studio animation 2nd place entry for the renderosity.com Halloween contest 2018 https://www.renderosity.com/

right on - cool - should have been first yes

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,073

Way to go, Ivy.  I really enjoyed all the different scenes you pulled together.  Congratulations.

Thank you guys  :)

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

Pretty soon we are going to see your anamations on the big screen!!!!

Congrads on the second place btw!!

Thank you very much Saphirewild :)  Its a lot f fun making animations and i have a good imagination for it

Something That might make you smile(click to play) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9OuUvcGJ8M

• glaseyeglaseye Posts: 1,305

smiley that's one bad (or smart) k..... , well folks see for yourself.... cheekyyes

Gave me a good chuckle........

Thanks Glasseye :)

• mori_mannmori_mann Posts: 1,152

Such an evil beast! *cackles*

mori_mann said:

Such an evil beast! *cackles*

:) I believe they can be ..lol

The Eagle The Rattle Snake & the horse. Daz Studio Iray 

a 1 minutes animation short I made to test some equipment upgrades.  Created in Daz Studio with iray  Link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9hvlwmLL_g

click pic to play animation,.

what - good one

yesyes

- hope the equipment upgrade met your expectations of speed, etc.  Enjoyed the result!

Thanks BigH :)

yesyes

- hope the equipment upgrade met your expectations of speed, etc.  Enjoyed the result!

Thanks .. Yes it really did smiley . I upgraded to 2 - evga 1080ti gpu's and another 64gigs of sysem ram bring my total to 124gigs  the upgrade was cheaper than a new computer of there abouts with the same specs. It took me 3 days  from start ti finsh on this short test. each scene was 5 seconds long and there was 10 of them.   i was using it this animation for bench testing my upgrades because this was a very heavy scene  on resources.using .but i was able to render each scene in about 30 seconds or less for each frame I was setting the iterations arounf 35 with mitchell fliter. so now i am ready to move onto people and see how that does with highers details

• FirstBastionFirstBastion Posts: 7,317

That is a great short film production Ivy. I like how you intertwined the various animal players and bringing them together. Really liked the animated water you made too. Help make the scene much for realistic.  Your animations have consistently expanded in production value.  The kid doing the  "whoa" at the end was a nice touch. Well done.

That is a great short film production Ivy. I like how you intertwined the various animal players and bringing them together. Really liked the animated water you made too. Help make the scene much for realistic.  Your animations have consistently expanded in production value.  The kid doing the  "whoa" at the end was a nice touch. Well done.

Thank you I am glad you enjoyed it . your sets are great for animation I will be using the grass land and stream more in my projects. If I could make a suggestion it woul be  make some grass with morphs  for bending and waving . then I could keyframe them for wind movements other wise your sets are very easy to wor wiith.   the animated water was just using your pane and I keyframe the animation using a scaling to enlarge the water pane to make it appear as it was slowly moving smiley

edited July 2019

please disregard these uploads are screen shots for helping someone in SMS with deleting keyframes in animation

Instruction ~ right click and highlight keyframes for deletions

2.jpg
    1918 x 1064 - 247K
    Capture.JPG
    1919 x 1057 - 218K
    Post edited by Ivy on
    edited July 2019

The Nelson Family Vacation

Click to play animation

Post edited by Ivy on
  • KnittingmommyKnittingmommy Posts: 8,191

That was cute, @Ivy!

great job - one of your best yes

Thank you for watching guys . I am happy you enjoyed my animated short :)

Well done, Ivy.  Very nice details like the water edge going out before the wave comes in.  Congrats

Thank you very muc Diomede smiley

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,926

Yes, that was good

Yes, that was good

Hi nonesuch00   I'm sorry for the late reply I was on vacation this weekend

Thank you for watching and the nice comment .  I'm happy you enjoyed my little animation :)