Art & Animations By Ivy Summers

13031323436

Comments

  • IvyIvy Posts: 4,489
    Ivy said:

    Ms Mouse Adventure Gallery post

    Ms Mouse is a fisty mystical mouse girl who wishes to be human more than anything,  On her own she pushes on, searches the empty caves and mystical lands of the dark worlds long forgotten,  looking,hoping to find little tib-bits of magical items to help her some day rid her of that dastardly tail.

    Rendered in Iray , Items used .Hand painted photoshop back grounds with some stonemasons cloud props added. custom Lighting .

    This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

    This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

    These are stunning!  I love her tail.

    Thank you Icedragon. . The tail was from the genesis creature creator set  I textured it with outoftouch's Iray hair presets

  • bighbigh Posts: 7,686

    pretty slow there smileyyes

    Ivy said:
    bigh said:

    pretty slow there smileyyes

    Sunday morning :)

    laugh

  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 11,619
    Ivy said:
    Ivy said:

    Ms Mouse Adventure Gallery post

    Ms Mouse is a fisty mystical mouse girl who wishes to be human more than anything,  On her own she pushes on, searches the empty caves and mystical lands of the dark worlds long forgotten,  looking,hoping to find little tib-bits of magical items to help her some day rid her of that dastardly tail.

    Rendered in Iray , Items used .Hand painted photoshop back grounds with some stonemasons cloud props added. custom Lighting .

    This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

    This image has been resized to fit in the page. Click to enlarge.

    These are stunning!  I love her tail.

    Thank you Icedragon. . The tail was from the genesis creature creator set  I textured it with outoftouch's Iray hair presets

    I would never have thought to do that.  What a great idea.

  • IvyIvy Posts: 4,489
    edited April 7

    please disregard these screen shots , these are not art work. 

    I had to post these here becaue I can't post images in PM  I am working to help someone in PM with the animate2 timeline.

    Thank you for your attention in this matter

    1.jpg
    1765 x 1067 - 155K
    2.jpg
    1903 x 1033 - 186K
    3.JPG
    1772 x 960 - 142K
    4.jpg
    1919 x 978 - 169K
    1.jpg
    1640 x 853 - 150K
    2.jpg
    1292 x 396 - 64K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • Diomede_CarraraDiomede_Carrara Posts: 8,112
    edited April 6

    Well, I am a big fan of screenshots, especially if they have bold arrows that clearly indicate the instructions.  These screenshots are indeed works of art.  Two enthusiastic thumbs up.  

    Post edited by Diomede_Carrara on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 4,489

    The bold arrows are helpful :)

  • IvyIvy Posts: 4,489
    edited April 25

    double post sorry

    Post edited by Ivy on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 4,489
    edited April 25

    Rendered and created with daz studio link https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hW03fIXT3S4

    Post edited by Ivy on
  • bighbigh Posts: 7,686

    nice work using DS - Cats eat tuna not milk smiley

  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 28,899
    bigh said:

    nice work using DS - Cats eat tuna not milk smiley

    uh uh     both my cats hate tuna.   one goes crazy for milk.  

  • Wendy_CarraraWendy_Carrara Posts: 18,006
    Chohole said:
    bigh said:

    nice work using DS - Cats eat tuna not milk smiley

    uh uh     both my cats hate tuna.   one goes crazy for milk.  

    both are actually bad for them but can be used if the tuna has taurine added (pet food varieties do) and the milk is lactose free.

    the tuna can cause yellow fat disease, an occasional treat is ok but it should not be a big part of the diet

    Milk from another animal is actually only drank by humans as adults and not in most Asian countries where adult lactose intolerance is common, the ability to drink it as an adult is a mutation that was advantageous in colder climates so selected for by survival.

    Cheese on the other hand is loved by many cats and the fermentation process removes the lactose.

  • Wendy_CarraraWendy_Carrara Posts: 18,006

    very cute animation BTW Ivy heart

  • Diomede_CarraraDiomede_Carrara Posts: 8,112

    Loved it.  And you record your own sound effects?  Extremely well done.

  • IvyIvy Posts: 4,489
    edited April 25

    Thanks guys for watching.. I actually made this cat animation because cat videos seems to be very popular on youtube,

    I know milk is not good for cats . but in most cartoon films milk is used for people to get the point of the cat being feed. ol Wives tale I reckon.

    The cat motions files are all done by hand & I have converted to aniblocks and will be releasing as freebies at a later date when I get dog ones finely finished.

    I have 2 more animations to release soon  a new "Karate girl meet her match " and  a ghost train caravel ride which I need voice actors for before releasing..

    Post edited by Ivy on
  • glaseyeglaseye Posts: 959

    smiley So kitty found him/herself a new servant wink.... nice work

    (Nice trick with the rotating dome to minic cloud movement. Yep, I had to notice that - and I think you know why....... cheeky )

    ((And @th3Digit here in holland it's not just the adults that drink milk, kids as well, probably even more so then adults....))

  • IvyIvy Posts: 4,489
    glaseye said:

    smiley So kitty found him/herself a new servant wink.... nice work

    (Nice trick with the rotating dome to minic cloud movement. Yep, I had to notice that - and I think you know why....... cheeky )

    ((And @th3Digit here in holland it's not just the adults that drink milk, kids as well, probably even more so then adults....))

    Thanks for watchin glaseye. Yes I still use your skydomes..lol   your skydomes maybe a litlte dated , but are still the best domes to work with when using ue lighting in animation because they are so light on resources . though I had started adding SubD sometimes to rid the meshlines when i hit it with different light angles I'm not sue why that has started happening. .   Also I found that about any poser world dome textures will work great with your Skydome. here are some to work with by seachnasaigh  http://www.sharecg.com/v/90150/browse/11/Poser/Construct-skydome-textures-8192x2048

    Those textures has added more life to your sky domes. ..  its just one of those handy props that never get old using :)

  • glaseyeglaseye Posts: 959

    I must admit I've not tried seachnasaigh's textures yet..... but he does make some wonderful stuff (and not just textures)....

  • IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 11,619

    Love the cat animation!  Nicely done!

  • IvyIvy Posts: 4,489

    Thank you very much Icedragon. I'm glad you enjoyed it :)

  • IvyIvy Posts: 4,489

    A new Karate Girl animation

  • bighbigh Posts: 7,686

    good one

  • IvyIvy Posts: 4,489

    Thanks BigH

     

  • Diomede_CarraraDiomede_Carrara Posts: 8,112

    Easily my favorite so far.  Nice job syncing the action.   Can't wait to see more.

  • IvyIvy Posts: 4,489

    Thank you very much Diomede for the nice comment . :)

  • IvyIvy Posts: 4,489

    Sorry about this post

    i been trying to upload images for the last few days but the upload disappears when i post very weird 

     

  • IvyIvy Posts: 4,489
    edited August 4

    well I guess I can still upload images to the gallery just not the forum .how  wierd

     This is scene test image from a new ratty mouse animation I'm going to releae in the next couple of days

    DAZ Studio : Getting Started with Animation   Saturday August 11 @ 8:00 pm - Sunday August 12 @ 10:00 pm BST

    Post edited by Ivy on
  • bighbigh Posts: 7,686

    looking bad for the rat

  • IvyIvy Posts: 4,489

    Thanks BigH

     

  • IvyIvy Posts: 4,489
    edited August 5

    Ratty Mouse is back

    ratty-mouse promo3.jpg
    1920 x 1080 - 134K
    Post edited by Ivy on
  • IvyIvy Posts: 4,489
    edited August 5

    Ratty Mouse is at it again it this humorous tale of mouse vs cat. follow along as ratty does an ightly raid  in a kitchen to only find it not aa easy of task. A Animated Short Created with Daz Studio 4.10

    Post edited by Ivy on
Sign In or Register to comment.