• Adorable!

• LlynaraLlynara Posts: 4,770

Oh, they are cute!

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,648

What a cute couple they are!!!

• I agree.  XD

• DarwinsMishapDarwinsMishap Posts: 4,074
    edited November 2016

aaaaaaaaaaand now that he's out to the public.  New guy that I've been working on- Parker for Lucian:

Post edited by Chohole on
  • I don't know why it goes like this, but I have not liked any of the G3 base figures with the exception of Leo 7.  And, even there, my favorite character is one I created myself.  I never buy the bases until I start seeing characters for them from the PAs because, frankly, I am not impressed with any of the base figures.  It was the same with Lucien 7 in the store this morning.  He inspired a rather lackluster effect in me.  Now, Parker?  I might be in love.  I would totally buy Lucien 7 just to be able to get that in my Library!  He looks great and has a beautiful skin.  I like his facial features.  He is definitely going into the cart when he hits the store.

OMG, Parker looks amazing! I really do like Lucian 7, and am still anxiously awaiting Damen!

• IceDragonArtIceDragonArt Posts: 12,548

I don't know why it goes like this, but I have not liked any of the G3 base figures with the exception of Leo 7.  And, even there, my favorite character is one I created myself.  I never buy the bases until I start seeing characters for them from the PAs because, frankly, I am not impressed with any of the base figures.  It was the same with Lucien 7 in the store this morning.  He inspired a rather lackluster effect in me.  Now, Parker?  I might be in love.  I would totally buy Lucien 7 just to be able to get that in my Library!  He looks great and has a beautiful skin.  I like his facial features.  He is definitely going into the cart when he hits the store.

I'm with you on this one.  The only characters I like for the gen 3 males are yours and Gypsyangels, I think it is. So my pool of gen 3 males is very small lol.  I did finally pick up Leo 7 and Michael 7in the sale this month, but only because A. they were super cheap and B. I need them for the characters I DO like lol. Although in all honesty, your characters look just as good with the base Gen3 male.  Parker is another stunning character! 

• Thank you very much. I really do appreciate it!

edited November 2016

Ok- so things that have changed:  Updated the normal maps (since I had to re-adjust some of the diffuse files), updated the surface shaders a bit.  Still need to work on those.  Going to replace those dead looking nails of his and add the veins and make displacements for the veins as well....then it's off to double checking seams!

First- a view of him without the beard. ;) 

Dagnabbit, I'm going to go broke buying all these hunky G3Ms! But at least it will be FUN!!!

• lol-glad I could help?  Glad you like him.  I think he's gonna be a fav of mine as well from a creator point of view. 

Well well I see you been up to making a new charactor.

Hmmmmmmmmmm I want him in my cart now!!!!!

Stomps my feet and thrashes my hands in the air.......ok I have calmed down now breathes deeply...... walks back to my tent and flops into my sleeping bag and screams into my pillow!!!!!

• LOL

Well, hopefully Damen will be ready soon?

Yum.....

HOPING???? nawwwwwww I am so PRAYING he is comming out soon!!!!!

I am soon going to have my new laptop, getting my PC+ membership and going to be buying like crazy within the next few days hopefully by friday!!!

I am so stoaked to finally get my new laptop!!!

• Congrats!  I was quite happy when my tower came in.  Giddy, I be. lol  I know you'll have fun!

Oh yes I am quite excited and looking forward to redownloading all my new and old stuff.

• That's one thing I hated to do- last time, before the external drive, it took two days of sitting or at least being close by for six hours or so at a clip. lol  Way too much crap and a crap internet connecton.

• NovicaNovica Posts: 23,859

I posted a link over in the Lucian thread in Commons, alerting people to Parker and also mentioning Damen. Many people don't know about the Art Studio threads (and oh, what they miss out on, right?!) 

That's one thing I hated to do- last time, before the external drive, it took two days of sitting or at least being close by for six hours or so at a clip. lol  Way too much crap and a crap internet connecton.

I'm so tickled your computer finally arrived and you're back in the render game! 

Love Parker! I like thicker eyebrows, so I didn't pick up Lucian, but Parker should dazzle on Gen3M too.

Novica said:

I posted a link over in the Lucian thread in Commons, alerting people to Parker and also mentioning Damen. Many people don't know about the Art Studio threads (and oh, what they miss out on, right?!) 

They have no idea!

• FerretmaniaFerretmania Posts: 883
    edited November 2016

Ohhh You are totally spoiling us with all these hunky men. 

I've been mixed about getting Lucian , but now I have to have him so I can get Parker. *drools*

Great job!

Post edited by Ferretmania on

Could you possibly show Parker on the Genesis 3 Male, for those of us who aren't really sure about Lucian, or budget restricted after such a big sale? (translation, out of money, or limited funds.)

• Thank you for mentioning him on the Lucian Thread, Novica. :)  I appreciate it!

Definitely- I'll post one of him without Lucian dialed in for yas.

edited November 2016

Ok- quick render of Parker with just the base genesis and no Lucian dialed in:

and a back view of Parker (with Lucian base dialed in:

and since I was rendering characters without the base figure..........I slapped my Alexander into a scene without Kimo dialed in (the big guy in my signature) and got..

well...what my S/O calls Rat Boy.  lol-

• Parker, still stunning.  Rat boy?  Yeah, I can sort of see that.  Wow! what a huge difference. :)

edited November 2016

Parker looks great even without Lucian dialed in. And who needs coffee after a "back view" like that? Wow! I'm awake now!

I wonder what he'd look like with some Gianni dialed in. I might just faint.

Post edited by Llynara on
  • Dang. Now I'll be picking up the less than luscious Lucian just so I can get Parker.

Thanks a lot, Darwinsmisshap!

Terrific work!

This discussion has been closed.