The OMG It is 2017 This thread's end is Nigh Complaint Thread.

Comments

• Jan19 said:

Complaint -- is Lilith 7 ever coming out?

Probably as soon as certain people get her into DS.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 10,991
    MistyMist said:

thanks. couldnt remember his name.

remember these guys? smiley

Picture in the middle won't load for me. Who?

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    Jan19 said:

I also want Monique 7

want David 7!!

Tjohn said:
    MistyMist said:

middle was Kojak - Telly Savales

edited September 2016
    DanaTA said:
    DanaTA said:
    MistyMist said:

when did this happen?

Daz connect also supports manual downloading for offline use

Where did you see that?  I suspect that it is actually two different statements.

Dana

That feature has been around for a while.

My apologies.  I just noticed it.  Seems to be in conflict with the way DAZ Connect was explained.  I don't bother with DC, though.  So I kind of ignored it, I guess.

Dana

No, the installation of DS still needs to have signed on to your account at least once. However, nce that is done you can download two files (a general encrypted content package with the actual content and a license key to tell DS you are entitled to isntall it) via another machine, transfer both to \Data\Cloud\Install and tell DS to install offline packages (which deletes the files from the Install folder, but you can keep back-ups for future use). it doesn't avoid the DRM, but it allows the system to be used mainly offline other than that initial activation.

dunno, feels like they trying to lull me into DS4.9 with a false sense of security.

oh, install needs to sign in atleast once, means no offline install.
    almost bingo = no bingo

Post edited by Mistara on
    kyoto kid said:
    MistyMist said:

...oh yeah.

I remember Ironside was driven around in a modified armoured truck like Brinks would use. Must have got around three gallons per mile. Still liked Mr Burr as Perry Mason better.

the Equalizer dude cruised around in a Jag, i think.

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 6,995
    MistyMist said:

Weird.... I wonder if when I post this the center pix will load...? The center pix is blank when not writing a post... 

Kojak... My step dad had him in his cab once when I was a kid... Yeah, I remember him... I still use his character's "Hey, who loves ya' baby" line when I'm being sarcastic about thanking someone who is lamely or reluctantly doing they should have done anyway on their own... Nobody EVER gets that.

Ironside... Yeah, I remember him too... And apparently I forgot about his pencil gun... Didn't he used to club people with it?

Cannon... I've got one of his printers... Actually, I've had six of his printers... Remember his sidekick Timmy Epson?... 

That was terrible.

My favorite TV detective of that era was Columbo... Pretending to be a bumbling dope but always one step ahead of the bad guys, using their egos and guilt to trap them.

McGyver said:
    MistyMist said:

Weird.... I wonder if when I post this the center pix will load...? The center pix is blank when not writing a post... 

Kojak... My step dad had him in his cab once when I was a kid... Yeah, I remember him... I still use his character's "Hey, who loves ya' baby" line when I'm being sarcastic about thanking someone who is lamely or reluctantly doing they should have done anyway on their own... Nobody EVER gets that.

Ironside... Yeah, I remember him too... And apparently I forgot about his pencil gun... Didn't he used to club people with it?

Cannon... I've got one of his printers... Actually, I've had six of his printers... Remember his sidekick Timmy Epson?... 

That was terrible.

My favorite TV detective of that era was Columbo... Pretending to be a bumbling dope but always one step ahead of the bad guys, using their egos and guilt to trap them.

heard something about HP putting self-destruct code in their printers?  

brings planned obsolescence to another degree.

oh yeah, Columbo, and Mrs Columbo.

There was that movie, all the detectives were invited to a mansion to solve a mystery. The butler, then the butler's clothes.  But he didn't play Columbo, Sam Spade mebbe ...

• My dad's Cannon printer stopped working after 6+ years.  The error message said that some parts need service.  The printer was working fine until we saw the error message.  Planned obsolescence might be a real idea with printers.

Mrs. Columbo was Captain Janeway's Great-great-great-grandmother.

MistyMist said:
    McGyver said:
    MistyMist said:

That was terrible.

heard something about HP putting self-destruct code in their printers?  

brings planned obsolescence to another degree.

oh yeah, Columbo, and Mrs Columbo.

There was that movie, all the detectives were invited to a mansion to solve a mystery. The butler, then the butler's clothes.  But he didn't play Columbo, Sam Spade mebbe ...

Sam Diamond.

• Jan19Jan19 Posts: 1,109
    edited September 2016
    McGyver said:
    MistyMist said:

That was terrible.

God Almighty, man, you are as transparent as freakin' glass.  laugh

Yes.  I used to teach psychology as well as history.  No lie.

Post edited by Jan19 on
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,610

Is there any way to make Victoria look like she is anorexic?  

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    MistyMist said:
    Tjohn said:
    MistyMist said:

middle was Kojak - Telly Savales

Who loves ya, baby?  (licks lolly pop)  laugh 

Dana

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063

My dad's Cannon printer stopped working after 6+ years.  The error message said that some parts need service.  The printer was working fine until we saw the error message.  Planned obsolescence might be a real idea with printers.

I had an Epson 720 (can't remember the full product model now) since around 1996...it died in 2012!  I bought another Epson.  Sadly, the old one was a wide carriage format.  I could print 13" x 19" size prints with it.  Only actually printed one in all that time.  The paper was not cheap.  I still have the package.  I might get another wide format printer someday...if I ever have money again.

Dana

edited September 2016

Is there any way to make Victoria look like she is anorexic?  

Yes if you have Body and Head Morphs. Find the ones that say thin. Set the maximums to 200%. Set the morphs to the new maximums.

Anorexia.png
    640 x 800 - 247K
    Post edited by TJohn on

oscar mike gulf, took like 4 hours to figure out the right bing question,
    but now i can double click a textbox in microsoft access and it will copy to clipboard.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,139
    edited September 2016

"Murder by Death" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_by_Death

Almost everybody in photo below.  Missing are Alex Guiness (the blind butler "Butlermum", and Nancy Walker the deaf cook), also Truman Capote is under the hat in foreground.  And Estelle Winwood is partially hidden behind Peter Falk.

Murder+By+Death+Dinner+with+Truman+Capote.png
    1000 x 523 - 865K
    Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,514
    MistyMist said:
    Jan19 said:

I also want Monique 7

want David 7!!

...yes

Jan19 said:

Probably as soon as certain people get her into DS.

Thanks, Richard. smiley​  I hope she isn't as full figured as she has been but if she is, I'll slim her down.

This post button.  It is so stuck at the bottom.

...well made my first purchase in months as Zev0's Brow Remover finally came out along with Real Eyebrows for G3F. Also picked up AntFarm's Explosive Props (Leela needs more toys).

[Disclaimer:  For some reason the stupid spell chcker doesn't want to work for me today, I've clicked "Enable" well over a dozen times and nothing happens, so if there are any typos there is nothing I can do about it.]

kyoto kid said:

...well made my first purchase in months as Zev0's Brow Remover finally came out along with Real Eyebrows for G3F. Also picked up AntFarm's Explosive Props (Leela needs more toys).

[Disclaimer:  For some reason the stupid spell chcker doesn't want to work for me today, I've clicked "Enable" well over a dozen times and nothing happens, so if there are any typos there is nothing I can do about it.]

This forum takes on a mind of its own sometimes. :-) 

Post button, stuck again, here we go.

edited September 2016

..yeah I have to waste time copying and pasting my longer posts to Word to spellcheck them and then doing the same back to the forum.

Post edited by kyoto kid on

I feel upset.  I feel like I have to rehome all my goldfish and give up having pet goldfish forever.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776

Morning. Just slept for eighteen hours straight, iz Wednesday here already Oscar Mike Golf was Saturday last time I looked, or maybe monday the past few days have been like endless water sliding with clothes on. And Whisky Tangi Foxtrot spellcheck trying to crash my ipad ! 

I feel upset.  I feel like I have to rehome all my goldfish and give up having pet goldfish forever.

...why?

ps1borg said:

Morning. Just slept for eighteen hours straight, iz Wednesday here already Oscar Mike Golf was Saturday last time I looked, or maybe monday the past few days have been like endless water sliding with clothes on. And Whisky Tangi Foxtrot spellcheck trying to crash my ipad ! 

...as I mentioned above, forum spellcheck stopped working  for me.

kyoto kid said:

...why?

I do not know why persay.  I am afraid I am not a good fish caretaker and they need better homes.   I have 6 goldfish in a fifty five gallon tank and one of them is sick.

• ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776

My dad's Cannon printer stopped working after 6+ years.  The error message said that some parts need service.  The printer was working fine until we saw the error message.  Planned obsolescence might be a real idea with printers.

the self destruct thing is for print cartridges, don't think it affects printer mechanisms :)

"Murder by Death" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Murder_by_Death

Almost everybody in photo below.  Missing are Alex Guiness (the blind butler "Butlermum", and Nancy Walker the deaf cook), also Truman Capote is under the hat in foreground.  And Estelle Winwood is partially hidden behind Peter Falk.

i enjoy that movie.  when it was on hbo, back in the day, watched it several dozen times.

This discussion has been closed.