The OMG It is 2017 This thread's end is Nigh Complaint Thread.

19495969798100»

Comments

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 28,694

    whuz a good thigh bend sideways max limit for aiko7?  kimits didnt transfer, having to type em.  the default dont look good 

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 19,115

    Oh my green peppers we are on page 100!

  • Oh my green peppers we are on page 100!

    Must mean the end is very, very close.

    Now why can't we get to 100 on the "Last Person to Comment" thread over in the PC+ forum?

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 19,115

    Oh my green peppers we are on page 100!

    Must mean the end is very, very close.

    Now why can't we get to 100 on the "Last Person to Comment" thread over in the PC+ forum?

    No clue.  I missed work because my taxi refused to pick me up

  • MoranaMorana Posts: 313
    DanaTA said:
    MistyMist said:
    DanaTA said:
    kyoto kid said:
    MistyMist said:

    ..crikey, the site carded me.

    I feel violated!  Personal info just to look at bottles?  WTF???  I won't be following any more of those links!   angry 

    Dana

     

    huh?  i just gave them a birthdate 2.20.63 

    i heard macallan the good stuff.  hugh laurie said it so it must be true.
    funny hearing dr house talking proper british accent

    Birth date is an important piece of personal identification!  If I knew it was just some photos of bottles, I would have just closed the page.  I should have anyway, but I ignored my instinct.  I have to stop doing that.

    Dana

     

    Simply just enter any random birth date over the age of 21.  They have no way of knowing or proving that it's truthful or not.  They've just done their token job to try and stop minors from accessing the webpage.

  • MoranaMorana Posts: 313
    kyoto kid said:

    ...going to need a flamethrower to clear the driveway and walkway here.

    10 day forecast shows more ice for next weekend. This has to be one of the worst winters for ice and freezing rain I have seen since I moved here almost 30 years ago.

     

    We're suffering with you up here in Vancouver.  A complete change from last year where we didn't even get any memorable amount of snow.  At least we didn't get the snow dump they were predicting the last couple of days.  Though it's supposedly coming tonight.  Just glad tomorrow is my work from home day if this one actually pans out.

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 19,115

    I am trying to do a folder for all my character info

  • EtriganEtrigan Posts: 570
    DanaTA said:
    Tjohn said:

    Page 98... Can Page 99 be far behind?

    Ummm...what else would be on the road?  Or does the rain normally not hit the road in some locales?  laugh 

    Dana

    In AZ the rain doesn't always hit the road, or ground. You can see it falling from the clouds (it looks like they're wet paint, running) but it evaporates before it hits the ground. I guess that's expected at 100º F and 3% humidity. BTW, they call it Virga.

     

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 19,115
    Etrigan said:
    DanaTA said:
    Tjohn said:

    Page 98... Can Page 99 be far behind?

    Ummm...what else would be on the road?  Or does the rain normally not hit the road in some locales?  laugh 

    Dana

    In AZ the rain doesn't always hit the road, or ground. You can see it falling from the clouds (it looks like they're wet paint, running) but it evaporates before it hits the ground. I guess that's expected at 100º F and 3% humidity. BTW, they call it Virga.

     

    Hey Steve.  I have a pet named Steve who I probably should feed.

  • I am unable to turn on my computer as of yesterday or the day before.  I think it is a ram issue.  It starts with a beep then a pause then a long beep.   I tried to see if GeekSquad would look at it but it will cost about a hundred dollars for them to diagnose the problem but not fix it.

    Did you ever get your computer back up and running? 

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 19,115

    I am unable to turn on my computer as of yesterday or the day before.  I think it is a ram issue.  It starts with a beep then a pause then a long beep.   I tried to see if GeekSquad would look at it but it will cost about a hundred dollars for them to diagnose the problem but not fix it.

    Did you ever get your computer back up and running? 

    Not yet, but I was in a bad mood yesterday so I felt like giving up.  not sure about today

  • Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899
    Morana said:

    We're suffering with you up here in Vancouver.  A complete change from last year where we didn't even get any memorable amount of snow.  At least we didn't get the snow dump they were predicting the last couple of days.  Though it's supposedly coming tonight.  Just glad tomorrow is my work from home day if this one actually pans out.

    I actually had to dig through my photos to see when we last had a good dump of snow like we have here now.  I have pics of about 2 feet on my balcony from the 2008/2009 winter.  At least that's what we had in New Westminster, don't know about Vancouver.  I know Burnaby sure is hit hard this year (I work in Burnaby).

    Waiting for the next snow storm with baited breath Complaint Thread.  yes

     

  • MoranaMorana Posts: 313
    Stryder87 said:
    Morana said:

    We're suffering with you up here in Vancouver.  A complete change from last year where we didn't even get any memorable amount of snow.  At least we didn't get the snow dump they were predicting the last couple of days.  Though it's supposedly coming tonight.  Just glad tomorrow is my work from home day if this one actually pans out.

    I actually had to dig through my photos to see when we last had a good dump of snow like we have here now.  I have pics of about 2 feet on my balcony from the 2008/2009 winter.  At least that's what we had in New Westminster, don't know about Vancouver.  I know Burnaby sure is hit hard this year (I work in Burnaby).

    Waiting for the next snow storm with baited breath Complaint Thread.  yes

     

    I work in Burnaby, too!  I actually live in Port Coquitlam, but I just say Vancouver since it's most globaly recognizeable. :)

    The 2008/2009 winter will always be memorable, since that was the winter my niece was born.  Every big event for her that winter, including her birth, was marked by another dump of snow. lol

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 19,115

    I finally found my pencil sharpener.  I ate lunch but I am still hungry complaint.

  • Stryder87Stryder87 Posts: 899
    Morana said:

    ... I just say Vancouver since it's most globaly recognizeable.

    I do the same.  At least Burnaby is a little more known, but when I say New Westminster, most people have a blank look or follow up with... England?  I usually follow that with a facepalm.  haha

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 19,115

    hmmm Still trying to figure out what is wrong with the stupid computer.

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 19,115

    Here I am trying to play games on my tablet while trying to think of  a way to fix my computer.

    1483992837932-1275701762.jpg
    3200 x 2400 - 2M
  • TjohnTjohn Posts: 9,874

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 19,115
    Tjohn said:

    LOL! I think I just ordered a pizza.   oops.  

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited January 2017

    Morning. A couple of dare devil hot air balloons playing heart-stopping dodgems with rooftops a little after dawn :)

     

    b1.jpg
    720 x 482 - 41K
    b2.jpg
    720 x 482 - 35K
    Post edited by ps1borg on
  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 19,115

    I think it is too late to cancel the pizza order as I think it is on its way here.  ugggh!  why did I order pizza?

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776

    hmmm Still trying to figure out what is wrong with the stupid computer.

    if the compy is beeping during startup take a look at the "beep codes" for your model, for example like these from HP

    http://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c02222922

  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    MistyMist said:

    whuz a good thigh bend sideways max limit for aiko7?  kimits didnt transfer, having to type em.  the default dont look good 

    I use max 10 - 15 degrees

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 19,115

    I called to cancel the pizza order but they said it was already on the way which is what I expected.   It should arrive soon.

  • I called to cancel the pizza order but they said it was already on the way which is what I expected.   It should arrive soon.

    I hope you like pizza

  • ps1borg said:

    hmmm Still trying to figure out what is wrong with the stupid computer.

    if the compy is beeping during startup take a look at the "beep codes" for your model, for example like these from HP

    http://support.hp.com/au-en/document/c02222922

    I think she did that already. She said she had one short and one long which sounded like memory but that didn't fix it.

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 19,115

    I called to cancel the pizza order but they said it was already on the way which is what I expected.   It should arrive soon.

    I hope you like pizza

    I got it now and I am enjoyed it.  I got two pizzas and sharing it with my roommate.

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 28,694
    ps1borg said:
    MistyMist said:

    whuz a good thigh bend sideways max limit for aiko7?  kimits didnt transfer, having to type em.  the default dont look good 

    I use max 10 - 15 degrees

     

    tysmiley

     

     

  • MystarraMystarra Posts: 28,694

    teee heeeee  why cant i comne up with stuff like this 

     

    wookie weaoons 

  • Miss Bad WolfMiss Bad Wolf Posts: 19,115
    edited January 2017

    There was a mess up on my pizza order.   I wanted pinapple on one pizza but somehow ordered one with pinapple and bacon but the other one got double pinapple and mushroom and onions.   

     

    Complaint thread carries on here

    Post edited by Chohole on
This discussion has been closed.