Michael and Friends Appreciation Association [Lots of images, please.]

Comments

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,990
    Mardook said:

Here's my contribution, G3M. Cheers! :)

I'm not sure if you sculpted/modeled the face but it is a good job.

Beach Boy

Good job, but not I am going to have to try making some poses and see if the DAZ models are making that sitting stomach paunch somehow with weightmaps & autofollow morphs of some sort of DAZ magic or it's you've modeled that yourself.

• carrie58 said:

Wow mal3Imagery,very nice ,but can I point out his left elbow is in his leg not on it , and the necklace turtle is defying gravity by clinging to his chest ,only my opinion and not meant negative cause I think your guys are great

None taken :P I realized his elbow was poking after the final render, but didn't feel like re-exporting from Daz again.  Got lazy with necklace too XD

• Beach Boy

Good job, but not I am going to have to try making some poses and see if the DAZ models are making that sitting stomach paunch somehow with weightmaps & autofollow morphs of some sort of DAZ magic or it's you've modeled that yourself.

Nope Daz did it.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,780

After years of rendering women, I'm finally starting to do men. These are test renders of DeShawn for G3M as a child and old man. Fun to do! 

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,582

Really  nice job wonderland!

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,962
    carrie58 said:

Wow mal3Imagery,very nice ,but can I point out his left elbow is in his leg not on it , and the necklace turtle is defying gravity by clinging to his chest ,only my opinion and not meant negative cause I think your guys are great

None taken :P I realized his elbow was poking after the final render, but didn't feel like re-exporting from Daz again.  Got lazy with necklace too XD

Okay  cool been there done that myself .......

• My first post in the forums for over a year! This is one of the first renders I've done in that time, too.

The character is created with Rhys for G3M by Saiyoness.

Now I hope I've remembered how to embed images in posts!

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,153
    edited January 2018

The new guy with a few small adjustments.

Owen2.jpg
    1127 x 1500 - 667K
    Post edited by AllenArt on
  • nohiznguyennohiznguyen Posts: 263
    edited January 2018

Kungfu

d020a1.jpg
    1000 x 600 - 455K
    Post edited by nohiznguyen on
  • mal3Imagerymal3Imagery Posts: 711
    edited January 2018

Not a render, but working on a new royal/noble guard uniform in the works ;)

Uniform.JPG
    1374 x 975 - 132K
    Post edited by mal3Imagery on
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,852
    edited January 2018

Actually kind of like Owen The Slightly Pretentious Hipster. Tweaked his mouth a touch with some Rarestone morphs, and using his low translucency setting. Tattoos are his and several other sets. (I'd have sworn that there was a set with a sort of steampunk mechanical heart tattoo, but I can't find it in the store, and I don't seem to own it. Ah, well.)

Owen the slightly pretentious hipster

owen8hipster.png
    565 x 815 - 1M
    Post edited by vwrangler on
  • AlmightyQUESTAlmightyQUEST Posts: 1,984
    edited January 2018

I don't normally do a lot of portrait renders, but I was trying out Owen stuff (the Chance morph and texture) and a few other new items I've gotten recently, and thought I'd share. (Click for slightly larger full-size)

Swimming

owen_swimming_20180113.png
    1000 x 1334 - 2M
    Post edited by AlmightyQUEST on
    edited January 2018

Base is finish with some dumby texture test :D  Time to export and start texturing now :>

UniformTexture.JPG
    1378 x 979 - 164K
    Post edited by mal3Imagery on

someday I will buy MD.

• someday I will buy MD.

Try out the demo!

someday I will buy MD.

Try out the demo!

I'll do that after I finish my current tutorial.

• Okay, I'm finally in the mood to render men again now that most of my part in the It's Raining Men contest is over. Make sure you go vote if you haven't already! I haven't rendered any men in quite a while. Anyway, I'm rendering men again just in time to test some new tattoos by @DarwinsMishap that will hopefully be available soon. He's created an awesome pack that has been really fun to play with. I thought I'd share.

Gallery Link

• Finished the Royal Guard uniform :>

Royal Guard

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,462

Don't usually do too many guys but wanted to add my man candy contribution to this guy-fest. This boy is a G8 with a little Tyrone for Darius 8 and Shimuzu's Elite Head Morphs for G8 mixes. Danae at Rendo had a 1/2 off sale so I picked up Edinburgh, I'd been eye him for some time. The pants are from the Jeans and Button Up Outfit for Genesis 3 Male and the pose is from Z Volatile - Poses for Lucian 7 & Genesis 3 Male converted to G8.

How did you get Edinburgh on G8, if I may ask? Nice job!

• evilded777evilded777 Posts: 2,462

Working under a pseudonym.  Just so you know... if you go looking for Jake Steed or Topher elsewhere (not that you will), what you find may be NSWF.

Don't usually do too many guys but wanted to add my man candy contribution to this guy-fest. This boy is a G8 with a little Tyrone for Darius 8 and Shimuzu's Elite Head Morphs for G8 mixes. Danae at Rendo had a 1/2 off sale so I picked up Edinburgh, I'd been eye him for some time. The pants are from the Jeans and Button Up Outfit for Genesis 3 Male and the pose is from Z Volatile - Poses for Lucian 7 & Genesis 3 Male converted to G8.

How did you get Edinburgh on G8, if I may ask? Nice job!

Probably used Texture Translormer v2.0 from Renderrosity. It is made by the same PA as the Blacksmith product.

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,275
    edited January 2018

Or Cayman Studios geograft system.

Post edited by JOdel on
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

Finished the Royal Guard uniform :>

Royal Guard

That is really nice,  Very well done.

Finished the Royal Guard uniform :>

Royal Guard

Didn't realize they had white uniforms. I looks good though.

• Great job, @mal3Imagery! It looks great! :)

edited January 2018

Thanks guys :D  Here's another render of the uniform :>

King Me

Post edited by Chohole on
  • Very nice, I really like the look of that uniform! And the render smiley

• Oh my gosh, i absolutely love that @mal3Imagery. The uniform looks amazing, especially the braiding. Well done. 

That's a better pose than the 1st scene for sure.

This discussion has been closed.