The [Disco Chives] Misplaced Parrot Complaint Thread

Comments

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,055
    Ed who?
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 98,453

AgitatedRiot said:

NylonGirl said:

The "Male Genitals Don't Fully Morph" Complaint Thread. 

ED? 

It would be changed to The "Male Anatomical Elements Don't Fully Morph" Complaint Thread

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,951

I don't want to get out of bed.

• LeatherGryphonLeatherGryphon Posts: 11,365

Sfariah D said:

I don't want to get out of bed.

Monsters under the bed? 

edited April 30

Non-complaint:  Finally got all my new DAZ downloads(since the beginning of 2024), transfered & installed onto my DAZing machine.yes

Complaint:  Doctor week #2:  The problem with scheduling all one's doctor's regular 6-month checkups around the same time** (April and October) is that all the costs involved come at the same time too.frown  Not a problem financially, because I do have the ability to pay, I just don't like seeing all the bills at once, and it limits what other, more exciting, things I could spend my money on.  In my case I always end up taking an Uber ($$) at least once per uptown trip, getting breakfast and sometims lunch in a restaurant, treating myself to costly foods I that I won't tell my doctor about,blush and succumbing to impulse buying at the grocery or drug store.  So, with this being week #2 of scheduled doctor visits, I'm already torturing my budget, and getting prepared for a lean month of May.sad  Tomorrow is dentist.  Friday is cardiologist.  And sometime soon I need to do laundry again too, but I don't want to be dragging my laundry all around the city with me during doctor visits.no

'Nother Non-complaint:  Wheee..., multiple trips uptown.yes  Yay, forbidden food, and sightseeing travel in a vehicle, to infrequently seen places.  And I have a new umbrella to replace the one I lost on my last bus trip.  Life is good!smiley

**Note:  I schedule 6-month checkups in the spring & fall because travel in the winter can be problematic, unreliable and miserable around here.

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on
  • PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,914

Non-complaint; At work, the ERP (MS BC) that has been 'under development' for 4+ years already, has been put on hold for now... Someone higher up has finally seen the light laugh

• richardandtracyrichardandtracy Posts: 5,378

Complaint: I watched my cat watching the rat in the garden yesterday evening. The rat is big, about 8" long body. The cat, while he's the runt of the litter, is a Maine Coon and a good deal bigger than a normal cat and he's a really good rat catcher. He just sat there, watching it. Hrrumph.

Non-complaint: Because cat hadn't caught said rat, he had no fur and bones to bring up in the middle of the night over our duvet.

Regards,

Richard

Non-compliant I got my new shirt in the mail yesterday.  It says team USA on it.

complaint:  I spilled coffee on my shirt.

• NylonGirlNylonGirl Posts: 1,668
    I have found that things can only spill on my shirt when I'm wearing a white shirt. Today I have a black shirt and I could probably pour coffee directly on the shirt and still not spill anything on the shirt. Now if I order a white shirt, it will probably arrive from Amazon with tomato sauce on it. Unless I get lucky and it's diced mangoes.

NylonGirl said:

I have found that things can only spill on my shirt when I'm wearing a white shirt. Today I have a black shirt and I could probably pour coffee directly on the shirt and still not spill anything on the shirt. Now if I order a white shirt, it will probably arrive from Amazon with tomato sauce on it. Unless I get lucky and it's diced mangoes.

It is a white shirt of course!

IMG_1566.jpeg
    960 x 1280 - 391K
  • beregarberegar Posts: 269
    Noncomplaint: public holidays are the best. Even if they are in the middle of the week. Happy May Day everyone!

Happy May Day @Beregar and all the others

May Day!  I need to pay Spectrum and t-mobile tomorrow!  If I have enough afterwords I can go to Walmart tomorrow.

edited April 30

Complaint:  I thought I was square with the Dentist. but now they're saying I still owe $1200+ because they've gotten no reply from my insurance company since before Christmas.frowncrying  I paid half of it today, will follow up with insurance co. later, but I don't expect they are liable.  Apparently they only pay if you get your teeth cleaned.  XRays & repairs are extra.no  That must have been one of the changes in my policy in the inch thick coverage document that they sent for my perusal and enjoyment.indecision

"OT: The Diced Mangoes Complaint Thread"

Post edited by LeatherGryphon on

I need an answer to the question "What's dinner?"  I probably have better luck if I'm in the kitchen?

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,396

Sfariah D said:

NylonGirl said:

Yeah, I went through three white shirts for dinner one night—one while cooking, one while eating and one after drinking a glass of wine. 

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,146

AgitatedRiot said:

Sfariah D said:

NylonGirl said:

Yeah, I went through three white shirts for dinner one night—one while cooking, one while eating and one after drinking a glass of wine. 

Maybe the universe is trying to tell you to stop wearing white shirts! 

DanaTA said:

AgitatedRiot said:

Sfariah D said:

NylonGirl said:

Or possibly the laundry cartel projecting negative thoughts? 

LeatherGryphon said:

DanaTA said:

AgitatedRiot said:

Sfariah D said:

NylonGirl said:

Or possibly the laundry cartel projecting negative thoughts? 

Well, maybe it's because I started wearing light-colored clothes and didn't notice it when I wore black and dark garments.

I try to smear food on the inside of me rather than the outside. Before I realised the cause of the problem, I was frequently confused by the number of times I scattered cats every which way when I stood up. Regards, Richard.
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,825
    edited May 1

NylonGirl said:

...a white shirt and red pasta sauce....an inevitable disaster no matter how careful you are. 

The I Dripped Pasta Sauce on my White Shirt Complaint Thread.

Sfariah D said:

I need an answer to the question "What's dinner?"  I probably have better luck if I'm in the kitchen?

...beware of the "arch of forgetfulness" between the kitchen and the rest of the apartment.

PerttiA said:

...May Day = "Payday" for me.

Post edited by kyoto kid on

kyoto kid said:

NylonGirl said:

...a white shirt and red pasta sauce....an inevitable disaster no matter how careful you are. 

The I Dripped Pasta Sauce on my White Shirt Complaint Thread.

Sfariah D said:

...beware of the "arch of forgetfulness" between the kitchen and the rest of the apartment.

PerttiA said:

...May Day = "Payday" for me.

Yay, it's May Day,  your pay day.  Make it a play day, OK?

I'm wearing a gray shirt today and didn't spill any coffee on it!

Now you have proof from a [scientific?] test.

Job jobbed.

I think I spent way too much at Walmart today.  And I still had to not get some things back.

Non-complaint, Today it was 17C (63F) outside smiley

Complaint: It was 77F or 25C on one fabulous day. I had to stay inside because a bathtub was being installed today. It's 4:14 CST, and drilling is still going on.

Where is my generic Tylenol?  not the pm version but the regular version!  My knee hurts a lot right now but I have a lot to do.  Also what am I going to make for dinner?

• hacsarthacsart Posts: 2,025

Currently 2C and snowing.. up to 10-15 CM by tomorrow evening

PerttiA said:

hacsart said:

Currently 2C and snowing.. up to 10-15 CM by tomorrow evening

PerttiA said:

Thanks. yes  Makes us feel all the warmer. laugh  It was 70F(21C) here today, after weeks of clouds, rain & hovering in the 40's (5-9C).

This discussion has been closed.