March Madness 2019

Comments

• Carola O said:

I have to ask, since I'm unsure if I am the only one having this problem or if there is more people. I bought the dForce Showdown Outfit yesterday, but the product absolutely Refuses to be installed.

I'm trying to install it through smart content pane, but it only flickers briefly before continuing staying in the available pane. It's almost as if there is no files at all available, only the thumbnail. Atleast that's the impression it gives me, though I am the first to admit I have no clue about how such things works :)

I've had the computer turned off, cleaned the cache and such. Even bought the Ancient Tome today and that installed without a problem so I'm honestly confused :)

same here could not find it in smart content so looked in content library so tried updating metadata, install and show product in smart in the left click options but still couldn't see it in smart content. So I tried unchecking filter by context AND I found it so it's not linked to show up under g8m content - just noticed there is a install update icon on it - ok done the install update 3 times and nothing still can only see it by unchecking the filter by context box, can use it though - oh and I install via dim

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Well it doesn't even Install for me, at all. It's sitting there in the available pane, waiting to be installed but refuses to do so when I tell it to do it. And I dn't use DIM anymore, so I haven't tried installing there, as I prefer to use Connect. Even if I am annoyed at some of the problems that comes up :)

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,568

I am curious about the sweater vest outfit. It seems to require dforce to fit properly on a character with more body  volume. It looks pretty Ill-fitting without it. Without dforce the arms and shoulders seem. Huge. I hope this isn’t a trend with bundle apparel. 

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,752

E

gitika1 said:

We can't check this out without knowing what is in the cart, whcih items are not getting the discount and if they are in the listed categories. You can also put in a ticket since we're up against the store turnover.

I put up a cart screenshot yesterday, in the morning, showing that the additional 10% was not applying and there was no indication that the information was passed on to Daz.

I'm sorry, we obviously missed it. At this point I would suggest opening a Support Ticket (with a link to the post with your screen shot - you can get that from the time/date next to it)

I’ve been waiting to check out. Can a mod please ask Daz if the purple banner we have today is still valid? It doesn’t specify a date and we all still have it. I’d rather not deal with CS retroactively...

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,520

I'm so confused. how would you know if every discount is actually applying? I'm always wondering...i don;t even know what all the discounts are? its sso convoluted. if DAZ went back and checked our order history would we get like $500 free gift card for all the missed discount opportunities that go sliding by without us even knowing?

edited April 2019
    daveso said:

I'm so confused. how would you know if every discount is actually applying? I'm always wondering...i don;t even know what all the discounts are? its sso convoluted. if DAZ went back and checked our order history would we get like $500 free gift card for all the missed discount opportunities that go sliding by without us even knowing?

This is what it should be for a non Daz Original newly mad item with more than one in cart if you purchased Mr. Woo:

Anaku: $19.95-50%=$9.975

$9.975-20%=$7.98

$7.98-10%=$7.182 (current price in cart)

$7.182-10%=$6.4638

$6.4638 is 67.6% off

It should be 67.6% off for newly mad non Daz Originals with 2 in cart

Daz O’s should come out to 77% off 

The purple banner is not working. Can someone please check with Daz if the purple banner we all have is supposed to work today???

Thank you

Post edited by Wonderland on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,146
    edited April 2019
    daveso said:

I don't complain about discounts. I just buy the stuff if I want it. I have to say though, that this site gets away with stuff that a B&M store NEVER would. Especially in the states. If a sale price is posted, it has to be honored, and the "musical prices and discounts" we've seen this MM (and all year sometimes) is just ridiculous.

Laurie

Post edited by AllenArt on
    daveso said:

This is what it should be for a non Daz Original newly mad item with more than one in cart if you purchased Mr. Woo:

$9.975-20%=$7.98

$7.182-10%=$6.4638

$6.4638 is 67.6% off

The purple banner is not working. Can someone please check with Daz if the purple banner we all have is supposed to work today???

Thank you

DC073DAD-D4B8-4A90-A959-2FDCB59EF2CB.jpeg
    1648 x 1215 - 730K
    4AC6A582-C653-4ACF-901B-317C9F891543.jpeg
    2048 x 846 - 604K
    27C293B6-E75C-4530-A09A-ACF9ED472710.jpeg
    2048 x 936 - 1M
  • daveso said:

$9.975-20%=$7.98

$7.182-10%=$6.4638

$6.4638 is 67.6% off

Thank you

Hmmm...yeah, I've got Mr Woo plus 4 related Mr. Woo items, plus Annaku, plus the Tomes, plus I own 3 of the key items (I'm assuming I only get one 10% discount from that), plus I have a purple banner for 10% off everything in my cart.

Given all that:  Annaku should be 50% because of 2 newly mad in cart = $9.98  plus, 10% off key savings = $8.97 + 10% off purple banner = $8.07 + extra 20% off for Mr. Woo in cart = $6.45

However, she's showing up as $8.98, so an extra 10% and extra 20% don't seem to be applying, even though she's clearly a qualifying newly mad item.

dazcart040519.jpg
    1454 x 938 - 153K
  • evacynevacyn Posts: 963

Thank you

I have all of those items in my cart, and I get 64% off. 

The DO items also seem a bit hit or miss on whether they get the discount.

Can a mod please report this? It will be much easier for everyone. CS will get hundreds of tickets and annoyed customers will have to figure out the math in their individual carts and send in a ticket which is so time consuming for everyone and best avoided...

i have the Japenese Shinto product in my cart and the one new PC+ new item ..Shinto is 64% off ... the other goes up to 89% off. 
    Yeah..i just put Shiloh hair and its 64% off as well ... so 3 newly mad products ... 

• It looks like all the discounts are applying to Mr Woo Pro...just not to the Newly Mad items.

• The extra 10% "Thank you owners of Genesis 8 bundles" should still be valid, yes.

The extra 10% "Thank you owners of Genesis 8 bundles" should still be valid, yes.

goofy..now i just looked at my cart and the Shinto product went from 64% to 68% ... the other two products jumped 1% more discount. Somethiing happened for sure. 

• Matt_CastleMatt_Castle Posts: 2,400
    edited April 2019

I have to reiterate my disappointment that after the store offered the HD add-ons for the last two charaters as a Bonus Buyer item (and repeatedly so with at least Bridget's, which I kept seeing because I didn't want to buy it - it's far too faint to be worth the geometry overhead on my card), that Mr Woo's apparently doesn't afford the same offer.

That's one of the major things that's discouraging me from checking out, as I don't want to buy it now and find that they've discounted it in a day or so, and hugely complicate things because trying to get a refund on items in the original order would mess up the sale offer.

Post edited by Matt_Castle on
  • The 10% Thank-you discount seems to be working now.

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

The 10% Thank-you discount seems to be working now.

I refreshed the cart, and I'm now seeing the extra 10% on both the Newly Mad and Still Mad products in the cart.

I'm still not seeing the extra 20% off the Newly Mad product for having Mr Woo 8 Pro Bundle in the cart. Yet. Are they still working on it?

Thanks.

Woohoo! Thanks Richard! I made a small purchase late last night but not going to put in a ticket for 76 cents or CS will really hate me lol!

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052

And what happens for all of us who bought early, but do not have screenprints of our carts?

With Daz's insane discount messes, I have no clue as to whether the right discounts were applied to my carts in recent days.

Will Daz review every sale and then refund any corrections? I doubt it.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,107
    edited April 2019

And what happens for all of us who bought early, but do not have screenprints of our carts?

With Daz's insane discount messes, I have no clue as to whether the right discounts were applied to my carts in recent days.

If you bought something earlier today you could try to recreate the cart now and see if the total is the same as the one listed in  your order history.

Post edited by Leana on
  • The 10% Thank-you discount seems to be working now.

Assuming you did miss out (checking as leana says), please open a sales Support Ticket

• L'Adair said:

I refreshed the cart, and I'm now seeing the extra 10% on both the Newly Mad and Still Mad products in the cart.

I'm still not seeing the extra 20% off the Newly Mad product for having Mr Woo 8 Pro Bundle in the cart. Yet. Are they still working on it?

Thanks.

If I try while not logged in I am seeing an extra 10% for having Mr Woo Pro in the cart, but not an extra 20%. I have pointed this out but it may be safer, if practical, to check out and open a support ticket.

i think most missed sales opportunities are exactly that...missed. who knows what the sales were a week or two ago. I have felt often the sale discount was not being applied right ... a lot in the last month. 
    One thing though..DAZ customer service is great at taking care of problems if you submit a ticket. The only thing, it does take more time now ..used to be really fast, same day, but now it might be a week or something ... no help for current daily sales. 

Well, I really like that Shinto Shrine, but I'm not going to bother an already overwhelmed Customer Service over $2.26. I'll just put the product in my wishlist instead. Sorry, @i74, it looks amazing!

• firewardenfirewarden Posts: 1,459
    L'Adair said:

Well, I really like that Shinto Shrine, but I'm not going to bother an already overwhelmed Customer Service over $2.26. I'll just put the product in my wishlist instead. Sorry, @i74, it looks amazing!

What should it have cost?

edited April 2019
    L'Adair said:

What should it have cost?

With the Mr Woo Pro bundle in the cart, the final price should have been $9.06, but was still only $11.32 in my cart. Apparently this was working for people who already bought Mr Woo.

Math-20190405.jpg
    616 x 311 - 53K
    Post edited by L'Adair on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,678
    edited April 2019

..well, this is it. the last weekend. So much for something useful as the Key item. Should have been called the G8 Bundle Madness Sale

Anyway just received notice that my SS benefits are being garnished for educational loans that I supposedly finished paying off over 6 years ago. So funds are even more tighter than usual to take advantage of the final ketchup sale. Ah well, as they say on earth "Cest la vie".

Post edited by kyoto kid on
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,333

This.

Pretty sure I didn't get the discount I should have yesterday, not by much, only a dollar or so, but I have to wonder how many purchases has this happened on and the odd dollar here and there adds up. I'm a bit inclined to send it all back. Not on a high income at all, landlord put the rent up by £100 a month, student loans to pay and no benefits, a kid in college to keep etc, so every penny counts.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,647
    edited April 2019

Last chnace at al the Bonus Items (plus extra brdiget HDs again):

MM19 Bonus Day 41-1.jpg
    1175 x 780 - 240K
    MM19 Bonus Day 41-2.jpg
    1025 x 962 - 309K
    MM19 Bonus Day 41-3.jpg
    1020 x 960 - 288K
    MM19 Bonus Day 41-4.jpg
    1013 x 957 - 282K
    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on