March Madness 2019

Comments

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

We can't check this out without knowing what is in the cart, whcih items are not getting the discount and if they are in the listed categories. You can also put in a ticket since we're up against the store turnover.

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited April 2019

I posted my cart in the other comment under 10% not working, but here it is again. I checked out already, so may have to file a ticket for refund.

Woo 10% bonus not working on still mad.jpg
    1270 x 1000 - 357K
    Post edited by Kharma on

That would have to be the way to go since the store turnover precludes checking things.

• WonderlandWonderland Posts: 6,747

Wow, finally we have a decent sale! I love all the new products today and the prices! Really loving all the Asian stuff!

• Payat ParinPayat Parin Posts: 980

Wow, finally we have a decent sale! I love all the new products today and the prices! Really loving all the Asian stuff!

+1

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

Owners or buyers of the Mr Woo 8 Pro Bundle to get an extra 20% OFF* on all of today's newly mad items

This extra 20% isn't applying to a qualifying cart, with the Mr Woo 8 Pro Bundle in it.

I still have the Exclusive Message for the 10% off my purchase. (I didn't use it yesterday. Not sure if that makes a difference.) I'm seeing the extra 10% off on Mr Woo and his addons, and the Related Mad bundle I've got in the cart, but not on the Newly Mad products today, or any of the Still Mad that aren't part of the Mr Woo offer on his separate sales page. (Still New never did work with the discount, as far as I could tell.)

I saw an additional discount on my items tonight, but now not sure how much the discount was or what it came from.

edited April 2019

Here's what I had.

Capto_Capture 2019-04-05_01-15-05_AM.jpg
    2562 x 418 - 91K
    Post edited by Cris Palomino on
    edited April 2019

Here's what I had.

The Ancient Tomes is PC+. Very odd that it was released today. The shrine probably cost you $12.58, based on my tests, which show Newly Mad not getting either the 20% or the 10% as mentioned earlier. (I'm assuming you've one of the four Key items to trigger the extra 10% to get the 55% off for two items in the cart.

Anyway, I've sent you a PM…
    angel

Post edited by L'Adair on
    L'Adair said:

Owners or buyers of the Mr Woo 8 Pro Bundle to get an extra 20% OFF* on all of today's newly mad items

This extra 20% isn't applying to a qualifying cart, with the Mr Woo 8 Pro Bundle in it.

I still have the Exclusive Message for the 10% off my purchase. (I didn't use it yesterday. Not sure if that makes a difference.) I'm seeing the extra 10% off on Mr Woo and his addons, and the Related Mad bundle I've got in the cart, but not on the Newly Mad products today, or any of the Still Mad that aren't part of the Mr Woo offer on his separate sales page. (Still New never did work with the discount, as far as I could tell.)

It’s very confusing because there are two 10% offs and one 20% off and you don’t know what order to calculate them in... My cart has 64% off for newly mad which doesn’t seem to be enough...

L'Adair said:

Here's what I had.

The Ancient Tomes is PC+. Very odd that it was released today. The shrine probably cost you $12.58. I'm assuming you've one of the four Key items to trigger the extra 10%.

Anyway, I've sent you a PM…
    angel

I forgot to put that I paid 11.81 after discounts. Since there are no DOs, only the normal Daz discounts applied.

edited April 2019

I think they left off one 10% off discount. My purple banner is still up so there should be two 10% off discounts making it 67.6% off for non Daz O’s according to my calculations...

Post edited by Wonderland on
  • LeanaLeana Posts: 11,079
    edited April 2019
    L'Adair said:

It’s very confusing because there are two 10% offs and one 20% off and you don’t know what order to calculate them in... My cart has 64% off for newly mad which doesn’t seem to be enough...

The result is the same no matter what order you apply the various extra discounts.

But yes, 64% off would be 50% for multiple items combined with one extra 10% and 20%, not two 10%.

Post edited by Leana on
    Leana said:
    L'Adair said:

The result is the same no matter what order you apply the various extra discounts 

Yeah, calculated it out and I think it should be 67.6% off non Daz Originals with more than one in cart. 

• Ancient Tomes was indeed a 'happy accident' but the pricing is wonky while I sort out some backend stuff on it.  Sit tight please.

Anaku: $19.95-50%=$9.975

$9.975-20%=$7.98

$7.98-10%=$7.182 (current price I cart)

$7.182-10%=$6.4638

$6.4638 is 67.6% off

edited April 2019

So confused. Prices keep changing...

edited April 2019
    L'Adair said:

I wrote this down for myself earlier. Maybe this will help:

March Madness, (2+) 50%
    Daz Original 30%
    ‘Your Key’ 10%
    Purple Banner 10%
    Unique for Today 20%

For any product that qualifies for all the above, the total discount should be 77%, (77.32% to be exact.)

Not all products on the sales page qualify for all the discounts. 'Your Key', for example, doesn't apply to Related Madness items.

And the Purple Banner is not applying correctly to "non-Woo" new releases.
    sad

Post edited by L'Adair on
    L'Adair said:
    L'Adair said:

I wrote this down for myself earlier. Maybe this will help:

March Madness, (2+) 50%
    Daz Original 30%
    ‘Your Key’ 10%
    Purple Banner 10%
    Unique for Today 20%

For any product that qualifies for all the above, the total discount should be 77%, (77.32% to be exact.)

Not all products on the sales page qualify for all the discounts. 'Your Key', for example, doesn't apply to Related Madness items.

And the Purple Banner is not applying correctly to "non-Woo" new releases.
    sad

That is the whole problem. The extra 10% is not applying...

$9.975-20%=$7.98

$7.98-10%=$7.182 (current price I cart)

$7.182-10%=$6.4638

$6.4638 is 67.6% off

Did you purchase Mr Woo yesterday? And today you're seeing the 20% off for the new releases…?

(If so, that's important information for Daz to know when fixing the issue.)

edited April 2019

L'Adair said:

$9.975-20%=$7.98

$7.98-10%=$7.182 (current price in cart)

$7.182-10%=$6.4638

$6.4638 is 67.6% off

Did you purchase Mr Woo yesterday? And today you're seeing the 20% off for the new releases…?

(If so, that's important information for Daz to know when fixing the issue.)

Yes, purchased Mr. Woo yesterday. For me it is the 10% from the banner that’s not working.

I thought the banner was from yesterday and good for a day, the 10% off the four categories.

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,079
    edited April 2019

I thought the banner was from yesterday and good for a day, the 10% off the four categories.

The banner was added yesterday but it is still up and the offer is still in our message box today, and the message itself doesn't specify a date beside "today".
    So it's not really clear if it was intended for yesterday only (which would be my guess) or should still work today.

Post edited by Leana on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

I have to ask, since I'm unsure if I am the only one having this problem or if there is more people. I bought the dForce Showdown Outfit yesterday, but the product absolutely Refuses to be installed.

I'm trying to install it through smart content pane, but it only flickers briefly before continuing staying in the available pane. It's almost as if there is no files at all available, only the thumbnail. Atleast that's the impression it gives me, though I am the first to admit I have no clue about how such things works :)

I've had the computer turned off, cleaned the cache and such. Even bought the Ancient Tome today and that installed without a problem so I'm honestly confused :)

• scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,329

Carola O said:

I have to ask, since I'm unsure if I am the only one having this problem or if there is more people. I bought the dForce Showdown Outfit yesterday, but the product absolutely Refuses to be installed.

I'm trying to install it through smart content pane, but it only flickers briefly before continuing staying in the available pane. It's almost as if there is no files at all available, only the thumbnail. Atleast that's the impression it gives me, though I am the first to admit I have no clue about how such things works :)

I've had the computer turned off, cleaned the cache and such. Even bought the Ancient Tome today and that installed without a problem so I'm honestly confused :)

It installed for me without problem, I used DIM but don't use smart content or connect.

• frankrblowfrankrblow Posts: 2,052
    Carola O said:

As with Scorpio, this installed via DIM for me without problems (and works in Studio).

• gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

We can't check this out without knowing what is in the cart, whcih items are not getting the discount and if they are in the listed categories. You can also put in a ticket since we're up against the store turnover.

I put up a cart screenshot yesterday, in the morning, showing that the additional 10% was not applying and there was no indication that the information was passed on to Daz.

• gitika1 said:

I put up a cart screenshot yesterday, in the morning, showing that the additional 10% was not applying and there was no indication that the information was passed on to Daz.

I'm sorry, we obviously missed it. At this point I would suggest opening a Support Ticket (with a link to the post with your screen shot - you can get that from the time/date next to it)

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,435
    edited April 2019

New Bonus Item:

MM19 Bonus Day 40.jpg
    1162 x 500 - 81K
    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823
    scorpio said:

Carola O said:

It installed for me without problem, I used DIM but don't use smart content or connect.

Carola O said:

As with Scorpio, this installed via DIM for me without problems (and works in Studio).

Hm.. thanks you two :) guess it may be a problem when using only Connect or such, since I don't use DIM at all anymore. Guess I need to make a ticket