March Madness 2019

Comments

• NathNath Posts: 2,734
    NorthOf45 said:

Would they have been RuntimeDNA/Daz Originals? Their product count is down about 40 items from 2 weeks ago, but that doesn't seem like a lot. A few artists have lost a couple here and there, but they seem to have mostly been under the RuntimeDNA umbrella. (Compare the Vendor page from two different dates using Way Back Machine. Copy the text and compare using, say, notepad++, where you can see them side-by-side and spot the differences. Okay, so I'm just procrastinating. It's more fun than doing taxes).

Not for my wishlist - I didn't have anything Runtime DNA listed, but I still lost about 20. Ah well, if I can't work out what they were, they probably weren't that urgent for me

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,678

..ugh, yet another G8 figure pro bundle as the "Key".  This has been a very disappointing MM sale.

• Novica said:

If no artists have left, why did several people have their wishlist diminished with products removed?

It may be that some products were retired, by the PAs or even by Daz, without the whole of a store being closed.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,653
    edited April 2019

New Bonus item, new item added to the Keys:

MM19 Bonus Day 39.jpg
    1146 x 502 - 83K
    MM19 Key Day 39.jpg
    1061 x 526 - 181K
    Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • gitika1gitika1 Posts: 948

I find the selection of DO for the $60 cart credit quite limiting and annoying.   You can currently purchase the individual products of these bundles cheaper than the bundle price that is used against your $60 cart credit.

Is the purple banner discount working for others?  It's very clear what is included, and Still Mad is listed, but those placed in my cart (with Woo and 4 of his texture add-ons) are only receiving the 55%.  I have all of the Bonus Keys, so I expected the discount to be slightly higher.

Capture.PNG
    905 x 288 - 53K
  • HavosHavos Posts: 5,321
    gitika1 said:

I find the selection of DO for the $60 cart credit quite limiting and annoying.   You can currently purchase the individual products of these bundles cheaper than the bundle price that is used against your $60 cart credit.

I agree that the add on deal is pretty awful. With Mrs Chow I got a couple of G8 starter bundles and a set of additional items for free, however with Mr Woo I am looking at a single DO bundle, none of which I particularly want, and many of whom I already have 1 or more items within them. It is also disappointing that the Mr Woo HD add on is not the 70% off item, like it is was with Mrs Chow. I generally don't rave over HD as much as other users, as I find the difference they make is minimal at best, however with the older characters the difference is far more noticable.

On the plus side the deal on the bundle itself is very good (just $26 in my cart at the moment), plus it is a 13 item pro bundle, a number we have not seen for a long time.

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480

I think the PC+ is not working with the "featured DAZ ORIGINALS" from the MM sales page

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,113
    HoMart said:

I think the PC+ is not working with the "featured DAZ ORIGINALS" from the MM sales page

I see the PC discount on those. It's the only discount applied though, they don't seem to be part of any another sale.

• HoMartHoMart Posts: 480
    Leana said:
    HoMart said:

I see the PC discount on those. It's the only discount applied though, they don't seem to be part of any another sale.

I see higher discounts on the individual items of these bundles as I see with the bundle, strange or maybe my head´s just overloaded with discounts and "buy this get that" offers ;)

• evacynevacyn Posts: 963

It's too bad the purple banner doesn't apply to the Mad Artists as well.

• davesodaveso Posts: 6,520

but .. it is $60 off .. so no matter the individual price, you still getting $60 off. but yeah, its stuff i hadn't purchased before becasue didn't need or want them.... but freee or whatever, its worth picking up something. good maybe for kit bashing or something.

HoMart said:
    Leana said:
    HoMart said:

I see higher discounts on the individual items of these bundles as I see with the bundle, strange or maybe my head´s just overloaded with discounts and "buy this get that" offers ;)

Some of the individual items may be on sale as part of the "Mad artists" catalogs?

• ALLIEKATBLUEALLIEKATBLUE Posts: 2,962

I got a $47 bundle for free. That's fine with me. So what it wasn't the whole $60

I got a $47 bundle for free. That's fine with me. So what it wasn't the whole $60

yeah .. or you could just add in one of the low priced to bring it up a bit more...for less than a buck its sometimes worth it. you never know when a need pops uplaugh

• Charlie JudgeCharlie Judge Posts: 12,414
    edited April 2019

The purple banner offer states that it is an extra 10% off your entire order

To show our appreciation for your loyalty in purchasing our previous Genesis 8 Pro Bundles, please enjoy an extra 10% off of your entire purchase today, including:

All Newly Mad items
    All Still Madness items
    Gift Cards or Memberships
    All Related Madness items

While it works with the listed items it is only taking the extra 10% off for those items and not the entire order. For example the extra 10% off is not being applied to the featured artist items.

Post edited by Charlie Judge on

To show our appreciation for your loyalty in purchasing our previous Genesis 8 Pro Bundles, please enjoy an extra 10% off of your entire purchase today, including:

All Newly Mad items
    All Still Madness items

While it works with the listed items it is only taking the extra 10% off for those items and not the entire order. For example the extra 10% off is not being applied to the featured artist items.

Did you place a Still Mad in your cart and see the percentage off rise past teh 55%?

gitika1 said:

All Newly Mad items
    All Still Madness items

Did you place a Still Mad in your cart and see the percentage off rise past teh 55%?

While I hadn't specifically tried that before, I just checked that and it would appear that the extra 10% off is not applying to the still mad items as well as not applying to the feature artists.

• FSMCDesignsFSMCDesigns Posts: 12,631
    daveso said:

but .. it is $60 off .. so no matter the individual price, you still getting $60 off. but yeah, its stuff i hadn't purchased before becasue didn't need or want them.... but freee or whatever, its worth picking up something. good maybe for kit bashing or something.

My thinking as well. Going thru the list of bundles not much I want/need, so I am still debating getting the pro bundle

• evacyn said:

But it does apply to gift cards, so you could buy one at the discount and then buy the Mad Artist items with it. Extra steps, but you get the discount.

evacyn said:

But it does apply to gift cards, so you could buy one at the discount and then buy the Mad Artist items with it. Extra steps, but you get the discount.

Not the same. That would mean putting up extra cash instead of using credit we already have. Or, since it appears to be multiuse, if it were working correctly we could buy the credit at 10% off and then buy the item with tith extra 10% off applied for an even higher discount

daveso said:

My thinking as well. Going thru the list of bundles not much I want/need, so I am still debating getting the pro bundle

i also found its less expensive not getting the $60 off deal...when the $0.00 item is in the cart it nullifies the $6 off DO coupon ..well, I'm getting $3 off. or maybe there is something thats $60.97 or something... will try. Its always something that prevents total discounting

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,050

Is the purple banner a one-use offer? Or can we do two separate carts and still get an additional 10% on each?

Is the purple banner a one-use offer? Or can we do two separate carts and still get an additional 10% on each?

Some people posted that they had used the offer twice, once to buy a discounted gift certificate and then on a cart they bought with the resulting store credit.

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,050
    Leana said:

Some people posted that they had used the offer twice, once to buy a discounted gift certificate and then on a cart they bought with the resulting store credit.

Thanks! It did work :)

• L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479

I have two of the four Key items, with Mr Woo in the cart. I also have the purple banner for an extra 10%. When I add a Still New release to the cart, it goes to only 55% off, indicating one or the other 10% discount is not applying.

After doing the math, I can see that both the "Key" 10% and the Purple Banner 10% are applying to Mr Woo and the other Newly Mad items, Gift cards and PC Memberships. However, only one of the two additional 10% discounts is applying to the Still Mad items.

• KharmaKharma Posts: 3,214
    edited April 2019

Is the additional purple banner 10% discount supposed to apply to PC+ items? The banner says it applies to entire cart and I don't see PC+ items excluded for this one.

Post edited by Kharma on
  • L'AdairL'Adair Posts: 9,479
    Kharma said:

Is the additional purple banner 10% discount supposed to apply to PC+ items? The banner says it applies to entire cart and I don't see PC+ items excluded for this one.

Today's message states "entire purchase today," not entire cart. and goes on to say "including: All Newly Mad items, All Still Madness items, Gift Cards or Memberships, and All Related Madness items. It doesn't exclude PC+ items, but they would have to be shown on the sales page in one of the qualifying categories.

L'Adair said:
    Kharma said:

Today's message states "entire purchase today," not entire cart. and goes on to say "including: All Newly Mad items, All Still Madness items, Gift Cards or Memberships, and All Related Madness items. It doesn't exclude PC+ items, but they would have to be shown on the sales page in one of the qualifying categories.

Ok thanks L'Adair  I tried the executive bathroom which is in the still mad and it goes down to 2.24, but an older item not in the categories listed got no discount so just wanted to find out before I purchased

One of the discounts is still not applying to the still mad items I am getting 55% which  means one 10% is not working. Looks like it hasn't been working for a while, Can someone please fix this so I can check out?